Puyi Inc. - (PUYI): Price and Financial Metrics
PUYI Stock Summary
- PUYI's went public 0.9 years ago, making it older than only 0.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Puyi Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.46, Puyi Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Puyi Inc are PFBX, WHLM, SCHL, UFCS, and BELFA.
- To check out Puyi Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001750264.
PUYI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PUYI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.00||52-week high||$14.80|
|Prev. close||$6.00||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$6.05||Avg. volume||14,769|
|50-day MA||$5.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||336.12M|
Puyi Inc. - (PUYI) Company Bio
Puyi, Inc. engages in the provision of distribution and managing wealth management services. It offers wealth management, corporate finance, and asset management services. The company was founded by Hai Feng Yu on August 6, 2018 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
PUYI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Puyi Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Puyi Inc ranked in the 99st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 42817.67%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Puyi Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Puyi Inc over the past 0.64 years is 2.19%; that's higher than 98.26% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- PUYI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 64.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|