Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVAC POWR Grades
- PVAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- PVAC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PVAC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.66% of US stocks).
PVAC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.28, Penn Virginia Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.93% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Penn Virginia Corp is higher than just 5.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Penn Virginia Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penn Virginia Corp are LIVE, SCU, FLMN, RMR, and LAZY.
- PVAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penn Virginia Corp's official web site, go to www.pennvirginia.com.
PVAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PVAC's price/earnings ratio is 103.98% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- Over the past 57 months, PVAC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- PVAC's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PVAC.
PVAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PVAC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.51% of graded US stocks.
- PVAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 66th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CLR, CVI, and XOM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PVAC.
The table below shows PVAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PVAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.44||52-week high||$26.17|
|Prev. close||$23.12||52-week low||$6.36|
|Day high||$23.70||Avg. volume||420,389|
|50-day MA||$18.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.58||Market Cap||887.46M|
Penn Virginia Corporation (PVAC) Company Bio
Penn Virginia Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in various onshore regions of the United States. The company primarily operates wells in the Eagle Ford Shale field in South Texas. It also has operations in the Granite Wash in Oklahoma. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PVAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVAC Latest Social Stream
View Full PVAC Social Stream
Latest PVAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penn Virginia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVAC as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Penn Virginia Corporation (“Penn Virginia” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PVAC) today announced its participation in an upcoming investor conference. Darrin Henke, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on September 10, 2021 at 9:45 am ET. The Company’s management will participate in meetings immediately following this presentation. A link to the presentation slides will be available on th
HOUSTON, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Penn Virginia Corporation (“Penn Virginia” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PVAC) today announced an increase to the Company’s borrowing base under its revolving credit facility pursuant to its regularly scheduled fall redetermination. Upon closing of the merger with Lonestar Resources US Inc. (“Lonestar”) and subject to the terms of the amendment, Penn Virginia’s borrowing base under its revolving credit facility will increase to $600 million with aggregate
RM, VALE, PVAC, and LYB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on August 5, 2021
Penn Virginia (PVAC) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
With me today is Darren Henke, our President, Chief Executive Officer and Director. Also joining us and available for our Q&A session are Rusty Kelley, our Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer; and Julia Gwaltney, our Senior Vice President of Development.
PVAC Price Returns