Pretium Resources, Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PVG): Price and Financial Metrics
PVG Stock Summary
- For PVG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.05% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pretium Resources Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,485%; that's higher than only 1.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PVG's revenue has grown 147.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.06% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UAN, MPW, OCSL, CPTA, and ANFI.
- Visit PVG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pretivm.com.
PVG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PVG Price/Volume Stats
Pretium Resources, Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (PVG) Company Bio
Pretium Resources Inc. acquires, explores, and develops precious metal resource properties in the Americas. Its mineral interests consist of gold/copper/silver exploration projects. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.