Pretium Resources Inc. (PVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PVG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- PVG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PVG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
PVG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pretium Resources Inc is higher than it is for about 93.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.03%, Pretium Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.31% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pretium Resources Inc is reporting a growth rate of -169.62%; that's higher than only 12.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMTX, UAN, HBM, CVI, and HTGC.
- PVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pretium Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.pretivm.com.
PVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.34||52-week high||$14.55|
|Prev. close||$9.33||52-week low||$8.80|
|Day high||$9.43||Avg. volume||1,306,966|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.93||Market Cap||1.75B|
Pretium Resources Inc. (PVG) Company Bio
Pretium Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of gold and precious metals resource properties. Its projects include Snowfield and Brucejack which are located in British Columbia. The company was founded by Robert Allan Quartermain in 2010 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
PVG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PVG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Pretium Resources Inc ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 728% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pretium Resources Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.99 years comes in at 0.5%; that's greater than 79.49% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Pretium Resources Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 54 -- greater than 95.32% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Pretium Resources Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 19.19% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVG Latest Social Stream
View Full PVG Social Stream
Latest PVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pretium Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVG as an investment opportunity.
Pretivm Provides Notice of Second Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Details
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pretium Resources Inc. (TSX/NYSE:PVG) (“Pretivm” or the “Company”) will release second quarter 2021 operational and financial results after market close on Thursday, August 12th, 2021. The webcast and conference call to discuss Q2 2021 will take place Friday, August 13th, 2021 at 7:30 am PT (10:30 am ET) and can be accessed at www.pretivm.com. Second quarter 2021 webcast and conference call details: Friday, August 13, 2021 at 7:30 am
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
Pretium Resources Inc.: Resource Expansion Drilling at Brucejack Intersects More High-Grade Gold Mineralization in the North Block Zone
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pretium Resources Inc. (TSX/NYSE: PVG) (“Pretivm” or the “Company”) today announced that it continues to intersect high grade gold mineralization in Phase 2 of the North Block resource expansion drill program at the Brucejack Mine in British Columbia. Following up on the success of the Phase 1 drill program (see news release dated February 25, 2021) Pretivm initiated a second phase of drilling to test the extension of the North Block
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PVG Price Returns