Pretium Resources Inc. (PVG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where PVG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.44% of US stocks.
- PVG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- PVG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.58% of US stocks).
PVG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pretium Resources Inc is higher than it is for about 93.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.03%, Pretium Resources Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.47% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PVG has reported earnings growth of -169.62%, putting it ahead of only 11.61% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LXU, PBF, VGR, TRN, and HTGC.
- PVG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pretium Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.pretivm.com.
PVG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.05||52-week high||$15.65|
|Prev. close||$15.25||52-week low||$8.29|
|Day high||$15.65||Avg. volume||1,441,373|
|50-day MA||$14.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.72||Market Cap||2.83B|
Pretium Resources Inc. (PVG) Company Bio
Pretium Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of gold and precious metals resource properties. Its projects include Snowfield and Brucejack which are located in British Columbia. The company was founded by Robert Allan Quartermain in 2010 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
PVG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVG Latest Social Stream
View Full PVG Social Stream
Latest PVG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pretium Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVG as an investment opportunity.
Investment company HC Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Government Bond ETF, Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Amgen Inc, Dyne Therapeutics Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, sells Netflix Inc, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF, PIMCO Energy & Tactical Credit Opportunities, Pinduoduo Inc, Alphabet Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, HC Advisors, LLC.
Gold has long been regarded as a safe haven in times of market turmoil. Gold stocks, as represented by the VanEck Gold Miners ETF (GDX), have dramatically underperformed the broader market over the past year as the U.S. economy and other economies have begun to recover amid the global pandemic.
Australia's largest gold producer Newcrest Mining on Friday said it expects output in the March quarter to improve from the previous one, but flagged weather issues and Omicron-led headwinds at its Lihir mine. Still, the miner posted a 10% sequential rise in second-quarter gold output, driven by higher throughput rates and increased mill capacity at its Cadia project. Newcrest, which expects to complete the acquisition https://www.reuters.com/article/pretium-res-m-a-newcrest-idUSKBN2HT2SJ of Canadian gold miner Pretium Resources Inc in the current quarter, also said it was on track to achieve its full-year gold output guidance of 1,800 thousand ounces (koz) to 2,000 koz.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pretium Resources Inc. (TSX/NYSE: PVG) (“Pretivm” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company has obtained a final order from the Supreme Court of British Columbia (the “Court”) approving the previously announced acquisition of the Company by Newcrest Mining Limited (ASX/TSX/PNGX: NCM) (“Newcrest”) by way of a plan of arrangement (the “Transaction”). The Transaction remains subject to final approval by the Toronto Stock Exchan
Hong Kong, K3, based Investment company Segantii Capital Management Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Nuance Communications Inc, Cerner Corp, KraneShares CSI China Internet ETF, Pretium Resources Inc, Zai Lab, sells Alibaba Group Holding, , Five9 Inc, NIO Inc, JD.com Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Segantii Capital Management Ltd.
PVG Price Returns