Pivotal Software, Inc. (PVTL): Price and Financial Metrics
PVTL Stock Summary
- PVTL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than merely 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PVTL's went public 1.63 years ago, making it older than only 2.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pivotal Software Inc is higher than 97.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVTL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WK, FEYE, MOBL, NTNX, and MODN.
- PVTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pivotal Software Inc's official web site, go to www.pivotal.io.
PVTL Stock Price Chart More Charts
PVTL Price/Volume Stats
Pivotal Software, Inc. (PVTL) Company Bio
Pivotal Software, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides an integrated solution that combines a cloud-native application platform and services in the United States. Its cloud-native platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), accelerates and streamlines software development by reducing the complexity of building, deploying, and operating modern applications. The company also enables its customers to accelerate their adoption of a modern software development process and their business success using its platform through its strategic services, Pivotal Labs (Labs). Pivotal Software, Inc. markets and sells PCF and Labs through its sales force and ecosystem partners. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.