PowerFleet (PWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWFL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PWFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PWFL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- PWFL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.05% of US stocks).
PWFL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $248,901,487, PowerFleet Inc has a greater market value than only 22.88% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PowerFleet Inc is higher than 84.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PWFL has reported earnings growth of -96.24%, putting it ahead of merely 19.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESTA, VAPO, TELA, ATRI, and OSIS.
- PWFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PowerFleet Inc's official web site, go to www.powerfleet.com.
PWFL Valuation Summary
- PWFL's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 58.49% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PWFL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.1.
- PWFL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWFL.
PWFL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -32.57%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 0.4%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.8%.
The table below shows PWFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.01% of graded US stocks.
- PWFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 132nd of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- GSIT, ESE, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWFL.
The table below shows PWFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$9.55|
|Prev. close||$6.92||52-week low||$5.15|
|Day high||$6.95||Avg. volume||227,922|
|50-day MA||$6.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.47||Market Cap||248.18M|
PowerFleet (PWFL) Company Bio
PowerFleet (formerly I.D. Systems, Inc.) develops, markets, and sells wireless machine-to-machine solutions in the United States and internationally. The company offers integrated wireless solutions that utilize radio frequency identification, Wi-Fi, satellite or cellular communications, sensor technologies, and software to control, track, monitor, and analyze industrial vehicles, rental vehicles, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full PWFL Social Stream
Latest PWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PowerFleet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWFL as an investment opportunity.
On Monday, New Jersey-based PowerFleet announced that its customer Day & Ross will expand deployment of PowerFleet's LV-500 solar-powered trailer tracking solution across its U.S. fleet of 3,000 trailers. PowerFleet is a leading global provider of subscription-based wireless solutions that track and manage assets like industrial trucks, containers, cargo and fleets. Day & Ross — a pivotal player in North American transportation and logistics — first deployed PowerFleet's trailer tracking solut
Joining us for today's presentation is the company's CEO, Chris Wolfe; and CFO, Ned Mavrommatis. Before we begin the call, I would like to provide PowerFleet's safe harbor statement that includes cautions regarding forward-looking statements made during this call. During the call, there will be forward-looking statements made regarding future events, including PowerFleet's future financial performance.
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerFleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader and provider of subscription-based wireless IoT and M2M solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing high-value enterprise assets, is scheduled to participate at the following virtual financial conferences during Summer 2021: Canaccord Genuity 41st Annual Growth ConferenceWednesday, August 11, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET (one-on-one meetings August 10-11) 10th Annual Gateway Conferenc
The PowerFleet LV-500 will Provide Enhanced Visibility and Cost-effective OperationsWOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerFleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader and provider of subscription-based wireless IoT and M2M solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing high-value enterprise assets, will be expanding the deployment of its LV-500 solar-powered trailer tracking solution to transportation company, Day & Ross’ U.S fleet operations. With a focus on p
PowerFleet LV-500 and LV-710 Honored for Excellent Innovation in Burgeoning Internet of Things Market SegmentWOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerFleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader and provider of subscription-based wireless IoT and M2M solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing high-value enterprise assets, has received the 2021 IoT Evolution Asset Tracking Award for its LV-500 solar tracking solution with the LV-710 freight camera from IoT Evol
PWFL Price Returns