PowerFleet (PWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWFL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PWFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.97% of US stocks.
- PWFL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PWFL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.11% of US stocks).
PWFL Stock Summary
- PWFL has a market capitalization of $119,052,233 -- more than approximately only 16.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PowerFleet Inc is reporting a growth rate of 126.07%; that's higher than 84.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PowerFleet Inc's share price is greater than that of 82.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PowerFleet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ROOT, XERS, BSQR, REFR, and TELA.
- PWFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PowerFleet Inc's official web site, go to www.powerfleet.com.
PWFL Valuation Summary
- PWFL's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 58.49% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PWFL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.1.
- PWFL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWFL.
PWFL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 140.89%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 120.87%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -384.26%.
The table below shows PWFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.29% of graded US stocks.
- PWFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 132nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- GSIT, ESE, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWFL.
The table below shows PWFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.37||52-week high||$7.74|
|Prev. close||$2.33||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||107,340|
|50-day MA||$2.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.84||Market Cap||85.67M|
PowerFleet (PWFL) Company Bio
PowerFleet (formerly I.D. Systems, Inc.) develops, markets, and sells wireless machine-to-machine solutions in the United States and internationally. The company offers integrated wireless solutions that utilize radio frequency identification, Wi-Fi, satellite or cellular communications, sensor technologies, and software to control, track, monitor, and analyze industrial vehicles, rental vehicles, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full PWFL Social Stream
Latest PWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PowerFleet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWFL as an investment opportunity.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
PowerFleet Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Conference Call for Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. ET
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerFleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader of subscription-based wireless solutions that manage enterprise assets for seamless business operations, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time (5:30 a.m. Pacific time) to discuss results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call. PowerFleet management will host
PowerFleet (PWFL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PowerFleet’s Advanced Technology Provides Quick ROI and Helps Improve SafetyWOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerFleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader of subscription-based wireless solutions that manage enterprise assets for seamless business operations, today announced it will be further deploying its PowerFleet Enterprise industrial telematics solution to top global automotive supplier, Kautex, throughout 2022. Kautex has more than doubled the number of sites emp
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. But if...
PWFL Price Returns