PowerFleet (PWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWFL POWR Grades
- PWFL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.38% of US stocks.
- PWFL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 67 days.
- PWFL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.06% of US stocks).
PWFL Stock Summary
- POWERFLEET INC's market capitalization of $100,193,495 is ahead of just 20.85% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.3%, POWERFLEET INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.26% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PWFL has reported earnings growth of 94.24%, putting it ahead of 85.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TELA, OFIX, MYGN, MYO, and BLBX.
- Visit PWFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.powerfleet.com.
PWFL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PWFL's price/sales ratio is 68% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- PWFL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWFL.
PWFL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -526.72%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 142.6%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -49.42%.
The table below shows PWFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.29% of graded US stocks.
- PWFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 132nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- GSIT, ESE, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWFL.
The table below shows PWFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWFL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PWFL, see our PWFL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
PWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$3.97|
|Prev. close||$2.74||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$2.86||Avg. volume||75,204|
|50-day MA||$2.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.76||Market Cap||103.45M|
PowerFleet (PWFL) Company Bio
PowerFleet (formerly I.D. Systems, Inc.) develops, markets, and sells wireless machine-to-machine solutions in the United States and internationally. The company offers integrated wireless solutions that utilize radio frequency identification, Wi-Fi, satellite or cellular communications, sensor technologies, and software to control, track, monitor, and analyze industrial vehicles, rental vehicles, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full PWFL Social Stream
Latest PWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POWERFLEET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWFL as an investment opportunity.
PowerFleet, Inc. (NASDAQ:PWFL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
PowerFleet, Inc. (NASDAQ:PWFL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning. And welcome to PowerFleet’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Conference Call. Joining us for today’s presentation is the company’s CEO, Steve Towe; and CFO, David Wilson. Following their remarks, we will open the call for questions. Before we begin the […]
PowerFleet Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
PowerFleet ( NASDAQ:PWFL ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$135.2m (up 7.1% from FY 2021). Net...
Q4 2022 PowerFleet Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 PowerFleet Inc Earnings Call
Powerfleet Reports Full Year 2022 and Fourth Quarter Financial Results
Efficiency Program Yields a $5.8 million Improvement in Operating Cash Flow Performance in 2022 Strong Sales Execution Drives 13% Annual Growth in U.S. Services in 2022 Business Optimization and Focus on High Quality Revenue Drives an Absolute Sequential Increase in Gross Margin of 5% in 2H22 WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Powerfleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader of Internet of Things (IoT) software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize the performance of
Powerfleet to Acquire Leading Insurance Telematics and Sustainable Mobility Solutions Provider Movingdots from Swiss Re
Powerful combination to enhance Powerfleet’s fleet intelligence platform with industry-leading Insurance telematics and sustainability solutionsWOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Powerfleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader of Internet of Things (IoT) software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize the performance of mobile assets and resources to unify business operations, has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Movingdots, a leading provider of insurance tel
PWFL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...