PowerFleet (PWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWFL POWR Grades
- PWFL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.28% of US stocks.
- PWFL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- PWFL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 17.79% of US stocks).
PWFL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $224,855,056, PowerFleet Inc has a greater market value than 25.89% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PowerFleet Inc is higher than 80.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PowerFleet Inc comes in at 38.67%, a number that bests 86.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PowerFleet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HBIO, XGN, AVGR, ASPU, and TELA.
- Visit PWFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.powerfleet.com.
PWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$9.55|
|Prev. close||$6.37||52-week low||$3.56|
|Day high||$6.38||Avg. volume||219,618|
|50-day MA||$8.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.07||Market Cap||224.91M|
PowerFleet (PWFL) Company Bio
PowerFleet (formerly I.D. Systems, Inc.) develops, markets, and sells wireless machine-to-machine solutions in the United States and internationally. The company offers integrated wireless solutions that utilize radio frequency identification, Wi-Fi, satellite or cellular communications, sensor technologies, and software to control, track, monitor, and analyze industrial vehicles, rental vehicles, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
PWFL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for PowerFleet Inc. To summarize, we found that PowerFleet Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PWFL, they are:
- PowerFleet Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.68% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, PowerFleet Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full PWFL Social Stream
Latest PWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PowerFleet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWFL as an investment opportunity.
The Israel Police Is the Third Rescue Force, following in the Steps of Magen David Adom and The Fire and Rescue Services, to Choose Pointer to Provide Command-and-Control SolutionWOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerFleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), announced that its operating subsidiary, Pointer Telocation Ltd. (Pointer), is set to provide a range of technological services for more than 7,500 police vehicles of the Israel Police fleet for the next four years. The fleet is comprised of 61 different vehicle types including two-wheelers. The Israel Police has the option to extend the tender for an additional four years. Included in the services to be provided, Pointer will implement a fleet management and driver identification solution to identify the police officer or o...
PowerFleet (PWFL): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.00 misses by $0.02; GAAP EPS of -$0.09 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $29M (-5.8% Y/Y) in-line.Press Release...
PowerFleet (PWFL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100.00% and -3.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. , May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PowerFleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader and provider of subscription-based wireless IoT and M2M solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing high-value enterprise assets, reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Total revenue was $29.0 million.High margin, recurring and services revenue was $17.6 million, or 61% of total revenue.Services gross margin was 64%, an improvement from 62% in the same year-ago period.At quarter end, cash and cash equivalents totaled $41.0 million and $53.2 million of working capital. First Quarter 2021 and Recent Operational Highlights Provided Comasco with an IoT solution for real-time tracing and inventory management of ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / PowerFleet Inc (NASDAQ:PWFL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
PWFL Price Returns