PowerFleet (PWFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWFL Stock Summary
- PWFL has a higher market value than only 20.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $107,427,683.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.3%, POWERFLEET INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 17.57% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, POWERFLEET INC is reporting a growth rate of 94.24%; that's higher than 84.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TELA, SPNE, MYO, OFIX, and BLBX.
- PWFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POWERFLEET INC's official web site, go to www.powerfleet.com.
PWFL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PWFL's price/earnings ratio is 126.64% lower, now standing at -6.5.
- PWFL's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWFL.
PWFL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 220.52%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -126.09%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 169.14%.
The table below shows PWFL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.29% of graded US stocks.
- PWFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.539 -- ranking 132nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- GSIT, ESE, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWFL.
The table below shows PWFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.68||52-week high||$6.53|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$2.91||Avg. volume||78,384|
|50-day MA||$2.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.84||Market Cap||96.94M|
PowerFleet (PWFL) Company Bio
PowerFleet (formerly I.D. Systems, Inc.) develops, markets, and sells wireless machine-to-machine solutions in the United States and internationally. The company offers integrated wireless solutions that utilize radio frequency identification, Wi-Fi, satellite or cellular communications, sensor technologies, and software to control, track, monitor, and analyze industrial vehicles, rental vehicles, and transportation assets. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWFL Latest Social Stream
View Full PWFL Social Stream
Latest PWFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POWERFLEET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWFL as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on PowerFleet (PWFL - Research Report), with a price target of $7.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.80.According to TipRanks, Prestopino is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 31.0% and a 62.50% success rate. Prestopino covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Cars, CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings, and PowerFleet.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for PowerFleet with a $7.00 average price target, implying a 149.78% upside from current levels.
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Powerfleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader of Internet of Things (IoT) software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize the performance of mobile assets and resources to unify business operations, has appointed Offer Lehmann to the newly created position of Chief Operating Officer (COO). Lehmann brings vast senior business management experience in leading global operations and customer success teams for prominent public and privat
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Powerfleet, Inc. (Nasdaq: PWFL), a global leader of Internet of Things (IoT) software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions that optimize the performance of mobile assets and resources to unify business operations, has formed a partnership with ClickNow, a protection-as-a-service smart mobile application company. The partnership strengthens Powerfleet’s focus to provide mission-critical solutions across business operations and expands existing safe
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse PowerFleet, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:PWFL ) business as it appears the company may...
Impressive Revenue Growth of 17%, Marking Fourth Consecutive Quarter of Year-Over-Year GrowthHigh Margin, Recurring and Services Revenue up 10% Year-Over-Year to $20.3 Million, Reflecting Company’s Success Driving SaaS and Software RevenueGross Profit Improves by 20% Year-Over-Year, Demonstrating Company’s Laser Focus on Improving Quality Across the BusinessCost Rationalization Initiatives Drive 23% Sequential Improvement in Loss from Operations, an Improvement of 68% from Q1 2022Strong Nine Mon
PWFL Price Returns