Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWR POWR Grades
- PWR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.9% of US stocks.
- PWR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PWR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.27% of US stocks).
PWR Stock Summary
- Quanta Services Inc's market capitalization of $19,186,139,620 is ahead of 87.24% of US-listed equities.
- PWR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 317.82 -- higher than 92.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 175.45%, Quanta Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LH, YUMC, CTLT, IR, and ASGN.
- Visit PWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quantaservices.com.
PWR Valuation Summary
- PWR's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 63.64% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PWR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWR.
PWR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 270.77%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.35%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.55%.
The table below shows PWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.09% of graded US stocks.
- PWR's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 19th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTH, STRL, and NVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWR.
The table below shows PWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.26||52-week high||$146.84|
|Prev. close||$136.91||52-week low||$90.09|
|Day high||$139.76||Avg. volume||1,474,397|
|50-day MA||$128.47||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$118.75||Market Cap||19.63B|
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Company Bio
Quanta Services is a specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power and oil and gas industries. Quanta's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining energy infrastructure. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWR Latest Social Stream
View Full PWR Social Stream
Latest PWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanta Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWR as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE:PWR) recently climbed to an all-time high following its upbeat financial performance for the fourth quarter.
Quanta Services (PWR +8.9%) stock gains on Q4 earnings beat and upside FY2022 outlook. The company saw revenue growth of 35% Y/Y. Segment revenue break up: Electric Power Infrastructure Solutions revenue grew 22.7% Y/Y to $2.14B; Renewable Energy Infrastructure Solutions up 113% Y/Y to $777.5M; Underground Utility and Infrastructure Solutions...
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Kip Rupp - VP of IR Duke Austin - President and CEO Derrick Jensen - CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Dudas - Vertical Research Justin Hauke - Baird Sean Eastman - KeyBanc Capital...
No summary available.
Quanta Services press release (PWR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.54 beats by $0.13.Revenue of $3.92B (+34.7% Y/Y) beats by $260M.For FY2022, the company expects revenues to range between…
PWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|