Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PWR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PWR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 52.05% of US stocks).
PWR Stock Summary
- Quanta Services Inc's market capitalization of $12,274,997,244 is ahead of 83.44% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PWR is 2.55 -- better than 81.31% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.1, Quanta Services Inc has a higher such ratio than only 23.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quanta Services Inc are JAZZ, DLB, CHE, CGNX, and VIPS.
- PWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quanta Services Inc's official web site, go to www.quantaservices.com.
PWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PWR's price/sales ratio is 67.65% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- PWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWR.
PWR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.68%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 63.65%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.92%.
The table below shows PWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.66||52-week high||$101.96|
|Prev. close||$88.09||52-week low||$39.20|
|Day high||$90.57||Avg. volume||1,116,557|
|50-day MA||$90.76||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$81.40||Market Cap||12.49B|
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Company Bio
Quanta Services is a specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power and oil and gas industries. Quanta's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining energy infrastructure. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Quanta Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Quanta Services Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 26.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quanta Services Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 82.92% of its sector Industrials.
- PWR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Quanta Services Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 15.11. This coverage rate is greater than that of 77.96% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWR Latest Social Stream
View Full PWR Social Stream
Latest PWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanta Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWR as an investment opportunity.
Century Communities' (CCS) Q2 results will likely reflect housing market demand and strong sale price appreciation. However, rise in material and labor cost may hurt margins.
Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR) announced today that it will release second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021, before the market opens. In conjunction with the press release, Quanta has scheduled a conference call for 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, August 5, 2021, which also will be broadcast live over the Internet. Quanta will utilize a slide presentation to accompany its prepared remarks, which will be viewable through the webcast and available on the Investor R
Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE:PWR) announced today the appointment of Holli C. Ladhani to the company's Board of Directors. Ms. Ladhani brings extensive energy industry and financial experience to Quanta's board.
Solid Electric Power operations & growth strategies are aiding Quanta Services (PWR).
A Detailed Report On Specialty Trade Contractors Market. Size, Share, Trends, Key Insights. Major Players Vinci, Acs, ACS, Quanta Services, Kier, etc.
The Specialty Trade Contractors Market is a rapidly growing and developing industry. This report will help you gather the information needed to either enter this space or take advantage of the many opportunities in it. DataIntelo published a great research report on the Specialty Trade Contractors Market which will help you in taking the right 
PWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|