Quanta Services Inc. (PWR): Price and Financial Metrics
PWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$181.62||52-week high||$182.08|
|Prev. close||$179.23||52-week low||$112.86|
|Day high||$182.08||Avg. volume||886,764|
|50-day MA||$168.97||Dividend yield||0.18%|
|200-day MA||$151.35||Market Cap||26.37B|
PWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWR POWR Grades
- PWR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.91% of US stocks.
- PWR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PWR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
PWR Stock Summary
- PWR has a higher market value than 91.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,180,441,940.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 237.06, QUANTA SERVICES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.21% of US stocks.
- PWR's current price/earnings ratio is 48.21, which is higher than 87.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APTV, IR, LH, CTSH, and TDY.
- Visit PWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quantaservices.com.
PWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PWR's price/earnings ratio is 171.58% higher, now standing at 49.7.
- PWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWR.
PWR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 178.92%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.56%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -0.43%.
The table below shows PWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.09% of graded US stocks.
- PWR's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 19th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTH, STRL, and NVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWR.
The table below shows PWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PWR, see our PWR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$125.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
Quanta Services Inc. (PWR) Company Bio
Quanta Services is an American corporation that provides infrastructure services for electric power, pipeline, industrial and communications industries. Capabilities include the planning, design, installation, program management, maintenance and repair of most types of network infrastructure. In June 2009, Quanta Services was added to the S&P 500 index, replacing Ingersoll-Rand. (Source:Wikipedia)
PWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWR Latest Social Stream
View Full PWR Social Stream
Latest PWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUANTA SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWR as an investment opportunity.
Quanta Services (PWR) Hits 52-Week High: What's Driving It?
Quanta Services (PWR) hits a 52-week high on prospects associated with energy-related projects.
KBR Wins 94th AAMDC Mission-Critical Task Order for 5 Years
KBR expands its base operations' support services in the Indo-Pacific region with a $24-million contract.
Quanta Services Authorizes New $500M Share Buyback Program
Quanta Services, Inc (NYSE: PWR) disclosed a new share repurchase program and declared a quarterly dividend. PWR authorized a new stock repurchase program of up to $500 million, which will become effective upon the expiration of the existing share buyback program. Starting July 1, 2023, the company can repurchase shares from time to time through June 30, 2026, as per the program. Under the existing share buyback program, PWR has repurchased around 1.4 million shares for about $155 million. Also,
QUANTA SERVICES ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND AND NEW $500 MILLION STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend to stockholders of $0.08 per share, or a rate of $0.32 per share on an annualized basis. The dividend is payable on July 14, 2023, to stockholders of record as of July 3, 2023.
Why Quanta Services (PWR) is a Top Growth Stock for the Long-Term
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
PWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PWRWant to do more research on Quanta Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Quanta Services Inc (PWR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Quanta Services Inc (PWR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Quanta Services Inc (PWR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...