Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR): Price and Financial Metrics
PWR Stock Summary
- Quanta Services Inc's market capitalization of $11,651,717,239 is ahead of 83.6% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PWR is 2.58 -- better than 80.26% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Quanta Services Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are G, TTEK, RXN, BR, and JOBS.
- Visit PWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quantaservices.com.
PWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.75||52-week high||$87.67|
|Prev. close||$84.21||52-week low||$23.77|
|Day high||$85.04||Avg. volume||1,126,620|
|50-day MA||$75.62||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$57.63||Market Cap||11.63B|
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Company Bio
Quanta Services is a specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power and oil and gas industries. Quanta's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining energy infrastructure. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PWR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quanta Services Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 43.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quanta Services Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 13.55; that's higher than 78.93% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- PWR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 32.48% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWR Latest Social Stream
View Full PWR Social Stream
Latest PWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanta Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWR as an investment opportunity.
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 09:00 A.M. ET Company Participants Kip Rupp - VP, IR Earl C. Austin, Jr. - President, CEO, and COO Derrick A. Jensen - CFO Conference Call Participants Noelle Dilts - Stifel Nicolaus Sean Eastman - KeyBanc Capital Markets...
/PRNewswire/ -- Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR) today announced results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. Revenues in the fourth…
In this article, we take a look at some of the expected highlights of the next energy revolution. You can skip our detailed discussion of the energy market and go directly to 5 emerging energy technologies you can invest in today. Innovation in energy has changed the way companies offer sustainable products and services. These […]
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Quanta Services, Inc. ( NYSE:PWR ). The company's stock led...
Quanta Services Announces Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2020 Earnings Release & Conference Call Schedule
Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR) announced today that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on Thursday, February 25, 2021, before the market opens. In conjunction with the press release, Quanta has scheduled a conference call for 9:00 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which also will be broadcast live over the Internet. Quanta will utilize a slide presentation to accompany its prepared remarks, which will be viewable through the webcast and available on the Investor Relations section of the Quanta website prior to the conference call (http://investors.quantaservices.com).
PWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PWRWant to do more research on Quanta Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!