Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWR POWR Grades
- PWR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PWR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- PWR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
PWR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,225,163,427, Quanta Services Inc has a greater market value than 85.46% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PWR is 2.59 -- better than 81% of US stocks.
- PWR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 107.06 -- higher than 78.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quanta Services Inc are G, TTEK, CHE, STLD, and AMG.
- PWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quanta Services Inc's official web site, go to www.quantaservices.com.
PWR Valuation Summary
- PWR's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 63.64% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PWR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWR.
PWR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -61.59%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.65%.
The table below shows PWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.69% of graded US stocks.
- PWR's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 19th of 52 Construction stocks.
- NVR, FIX, and STRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWR.
The table below shows PWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.06||52-week high||$119.70|
|Prev. close||$116.60||52-week low||$58.93|
|Day high||$118.75||Avg. volume||1,111,549|
|50-day MA||$110.50||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$93.57||Market Cap||16.45B|
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Company Bio
Quanta Services is a specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power and oil and gas industries. Quanta's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining energy infrastructure. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
PWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWR Latest Social Stream
View Full PWR Social Stream
Latest PWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanta Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWR as an investment opportunity.
StockMarketDaily.co reports: Quanta Services stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Quanta Services stock Target Raised by Citigroup Inc. on 10/21/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new target price of $139.00. The analysts previously had $120.00 target price. The post Quanta Services (NYSE:PWR) Target Raised by Citigroup Inc. to $139.00 appeared first on .
B. Riley analyst Alex Rygiel raised Quanta Services Inc (NYSE: PWR ) price target to
Investors in Quanta Services, Inc. (Symbol: PWR) saw new options become available today, for the December 17th expiration. At Stock Options Channel, our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the PWR options chain for the new December 17th contracts and identified one put
Is (PWR) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR) announced today that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Blattner Holding Company (Blattner), one of the largest and leading utility-scale renewable energy infrastructure solutions providers in North America. Founded in 1907 and headquartered in Avon, Minnesota, Blattner provides front-end engineering, procurement, project management and construction services to leading renewable energy developers for wind, solar and energy storage projects.
PWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|