Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWR POWR Grades
- PWR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.33% of US stocks.
- PWR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- PWR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
PWR Stock Summary
- Quanta Services Inc's market capitalization of $13,738,131,210 is ahead of 84.71% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PWR is 2.55 -- better than 81.02% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 109.98, Quanta Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 76.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JAZZ, CGNX, DLB, LOGI, and CRL.
- PWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quanta Services Inc's official web site, go to www.quantaservices.com.
PWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.67||52-week high||$101.96|
|Prev. close||$98.59||52-week low||$28.70|
|Day high||$99.15||Avg. volume||1,154,983|
|50-day MA||$91.32||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$70.61||Market Cap||13.19B|
Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Company Bio
Quanta Services is a specialized contracting services company, delivering infrastructure solutions for the electric power and oil and gas industries. Quanta's comprehensive services include designing, installing, repairing and maintaining energy infrastructure. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.
PWR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PWR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Quanta Services Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PWR, they are:
- PWR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Quanta Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 24.5% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWR Latest Social Stream
View Full PWR Social Stream
Latest PWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanta Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWR as an investment opportunity.
Jacobs Engineering Group's (J) second-quarter fiscal 2021 results benefit from robust performance of the Critical Mission Solutions segment.
D.R. Horton, Lennar Corp and Quanta Services are part of Zacks Earnings Preview
Quanta Services' (PWR) first-quarter results reflect solid performance of the Electric Power Infrastructure Solutions business.
Quanta Services (PWR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.16% and -1.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Quanta Services, Inc. (NYSE: PWR) today announced results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. Revenues in the first quarter of 2021 were $2.70 billion compared to revenues of $2.76 billion in the first quarter of 2020, and net income attributable to common stock was $89.8 million, or $0.62 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2021 compared to net income attributable to common stock of $38.7 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the first quarter of 2020. Adjusted diluted earnings per share attributable to common stock (a non-GAAP measure) was $0.83 for the first quarter of 2021 compared to $0.47 for the first quarter of 2020.
PWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|