Quanta Services Inc. (PWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PWR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.95% of US stocks.
- PWR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PWR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PWR Stock Summary
- PWR has a market capitalization of $21,443,747,469 -- more than approximately 90.14% of US stocks.
- QUANTA SERVICES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.09% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.48, QUANTA SERVICES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUANTA SERVICES INC are MKTX, IR, LH, APTV, and MORN.
- PWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUANTA SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.quantaservices.com.
PWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PWR's price/earnings ratio is 145.7% higher, now standing at 50.
- Over the past 243 months, PWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 42.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWR.
PWR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.01%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.71%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 27.82%.
The table below shows PWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PWR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.09% of graded US stocks.
- PWR's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 19th of 51 Construction stocks.
- MTH, STRL, and NVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PWR.
The table below shows PWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.06||52-week high||$155.00|
|Prev. close||$148.89||52-week low||$94.91|
|Day high||$150.17||Avg. volume||932,965|
|50-day MA||$145.86||Dividend yield||0.21%|
|200-day MA||$134.85||Market Cap||21.44B|
Quanta Services Inc. (PWR) Company Bio
Quanta Services is an American corporation that provides infrastructure services for electric power, pipeline, industrial and communications industries. Capabilities include the planning, design, installation, program management, maintenance and repair of most types of network infrastructure. In June 2009, Quanta Services was added to the S&P 500 index, replacing Ingersoll-Rand. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWR Latest Social Stream
View Full PWR Social Stream
Latest PWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUANTA SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWR as an investment opportunity.
Mayville Engineering (MEC) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
Quanta Services, Inc. ( NYSE:PWR ) saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of months on the...
Cambridge Investment Research Advisors Inc. lowered its position in Quanta Services, Inc. by 3.1% during the third quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC…
Quanta Services (PWR) closed the most recent trading day at $142.50, moving -0.14% from the previous trading session.
PWR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|