Quanta Services Inc. (PWR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -25.6 -- higher than 5.72% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for PWR has a compound average growth rate of 36.73%, which is higher than 85.69% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PWR's price: EBIX, GLOP, SPNS, SVT and GHG.
PWR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PWR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 95.97% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Quanta Services Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Quanta Services Inc's dividend yield of 0.21% is in the bottom 1.45%.
- In terms of opportunity, PWR's provides a return of -95.97% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 1.79% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for PWR than it is for merely 11.16% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
PWR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|