Quanta Services, Inc. (PWR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, PWR's comes in at -30.83 -- better than 4.22% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- PWR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 38.32% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 86.31% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PWR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SVT, AEE, CRK, WMT and TKC.
PWR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Quanta Services Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 91.39%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Quanta Services Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, PWR offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.28% of its fellow sector mates.
- Quanta Services Inc's market cap of $10 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 72.39% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, PWR's provides a return of -91.39% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 2.29% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
PWR Dividend Chart
PWR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|