PowerSchool Holdings, Inc. (PWSC): Price and Financial Metrics
PWSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.49||52-week high||$26.05|
|Prev. close||$21.35||52-week low||$15.60|
|Day high||$21.69||Avg. volume||756,852|
|50-day MA||$22.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.02||Market Cap||4.32B|
PWSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PWSC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PWSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.27% of US stocks.
- PWSC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PWSC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
PWSC Stock Summary
- PWSC's went public 2.15 years ago, making it older than just 4.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PWSC is currently 32.99, higher than 88.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PWSC has reported earnings growth of -221.24%, putting it ahead of merely 6.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PWSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DVAX, BL, LPSN, DOCS, and GTHX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PWSC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001835681.
PWSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PWSC's price/earnings ratio is 1012.81% lower, now standing at -238.7.
- Over the past 26 months, PWSC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 59.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PWSC.
PowerSchool Holdings, Inc. (PWSC) Company Bio
PowerSchool Holdings, Inc. provides cloud-based software to the K-12 education market. Its solution is embedded in school workflows and is used on daily basis by educators, students, administrators, and parents in schools and districts representing approximately 45 million students worldwide. Its cloud-based technology platform helps schools and districts manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, HR, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, college and career readiness, assessments, and analytics in one place. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Folsom, California.
PWSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PWSC Latest Social Stream
View Full PWSC Social Stream
Latest PWSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POWERSCHOOL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PWSC as an investment opportunity.
On September 19, 2023, Eric Shander, President and CFO of PowerSchool Holdings Inc (NYSE:PWSC), sold 4,932 shares of the company.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, PowerSchool Holdings fair value estimate is US$30.19 Current...
A difficult selling environment and elevated inflation are just some reasons investors should dump these stocks to sell.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools Picks PowerSchool to Enhance its Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports Framework
FOLSOM, Calif., September 14, 2023--PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC), the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education in North America, today announced Adams 12 Five Star Schools in Thornton, Colorado selected PowerSchool MTSS, a key component of the Student Success Cloud, to support its efforts analyzing, collaborating, and acting upon critical student data. Designed to support school systems implementing a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) framework, PowerSchool MTSS will help Fiv
PowerSchool Hosts 2023 Investor Day to Showcase Its Strategies and Positioning for Sustainable Profitable Growth
FOLSOM, Calif., September 14, 2023--PowerSchool Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PWSC) ("PowerSchool" or the "Company"), the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education in North America, will host today its first Investor Day in New York.
PWSC Price Returns