Praxair, Inc. (PX): Price and Financial Metrics
PX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.40||52-week high||$13.41|
|Prev. close||$11.53||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$11.53||Avg. volume||226,562|
|50-day MA||$11.79||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$10.96||Market Cap||1.32B|
PX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PX Stock Summary
- P10 INC's stock had its IPO on October 21, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.92% of US equities in our set.
- PX's current price/earnings ratio is 102.88, which is higher than 94.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 43.82%, P10 INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HURN, EVC, IPI, USPH, and WEX.
- To check out P10 INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001841968.
PX Valuation Summary
- PX's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 470% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 23 months, PX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 42.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PX.
Praxair, Inc. (PX) Company Bio
Praxair Inc. produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Danbury, Connecticut.
PX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PX Latest Social Stream
View Full PX Social Stream
Latest PX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about P10 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PX as an investment opportunity.
P10, Inc. ( NYSE:PX ) will pay a dividend of $0.0325 on the 20th of September. Including this payment, the dividend...
Readers hoping to buy P10, Inc. ( NYSE:PX ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
P10, Inc.'s ( NYSE:PX ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.0325 per share on 20th of September. Including...
Q2 2023 P10 Inc Earnings Call
Although the revenue and EPS for P10, Inc. (PX) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
PX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|