Praxair, Inc. (PX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PX Stock Summary
- PX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PX's went public 1.27 years ago, making it older than just 1.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.47%, P10 INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.84% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMK, RMAX, ENSG, WHG, and SDPI.
- To check out P10 INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001841968.
PX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PX's price/sales ratio is 500% higher, now standing at 7.2.
- PX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.8 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PX.
PX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.23||52-week high||$13.78|
|Prev. close||$11.32||52-week low||$9.49|
|Day high||$11.38||Avg. volume||120,769|
|50-day MA||$10.66||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$11.23||Market Cap||1.31B|
Praxair, Inc. (PX) Company Bio
Praxair Inc. produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. The company was founded in 1907 and is based in Danbury, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
PX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PX Latest Social Stream
View Full PX Social Stream
Latest PX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about P10 INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PX as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Following a successful year in 2022, RCP Advisors (“RCP”) is pleased to announce two partner-level and several senior-level promotions. Michael Rice, responsible for overseeing fundraising and business development, has been promoted to Partner; Jon Soffer, co-portfolio manager of RCP’s co-investments funds, has been promoted to Partner; Peter Jasaitis, responsible for investment analysis and selection, has been promoted to Principal; Andrew Ogletree, re
Douglas Meyer Joins Bonaccord Capital Partners as Managing Director and Global Head of Strategic Development
NEW YORK, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bonaccord Capital Partners, a private equity business focused on acquiring non-control equity interests in middle-market private markets sponsors, is pleased to announce that Doug Meyer has joined the firm as Managing Director and Global Head of Strategic Development. Mr. Meyer will lead our strategic development effort globally, supporting value creation initiatives with Bonaccord portfolio companies. Prior to joining Bonaccord, Doug spent 13 years as
DALLAS, Dec. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- P10, Inc. (“P10”) (NYSE: PX), a leading private markets solutions provider, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an increase to its stock buyback program pursuant to which P10 may purchase up to an additional $20 million of P10’s outstanding shares of Class A and Class B Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share. P10 intends to fund the program through available cash balances, the Company’s existing credit facility, and future operating cash flows.
P10 (PX) said on Tuesday that its board has authorized an increase to its stock buyback program, to purchase up to an additional $20M of P10’s outstanding shares of Class A and Class…
WASHINGTON (dpa-AFX) - P10 Inc. (PX), a private markets solutions provider, announced that its board has authorized an increase to its stock buyback program pursuant to which P10 may purchase up t…
PX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|