Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXLW POWR Grades
- PXLW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PXLW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PXLW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PXLW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PIXELWORKS INC is higher than it is for about only 9.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.2%, PIXELWORKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.98% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PXLW comes in at -49.57% -- higher than that of only 11.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PIXELWORKS INC are PRVB, CDXS, FOLD, CYTK, and INSM.
- PXLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PIXELWORKS INC's official web site, go to www.pixelworks.com.
PXLW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PXLW's price/sales ratio is 46.15% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, PXLW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXLW.
PXLW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -42.39%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 218.01%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.83%.
The table below shows PXLW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXLW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXLW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.68% of graded US stocks.
- PXLW's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 121st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KOPN, GILT, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXLW.
The table below shows PXLW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.60||52-week high||$5.95|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||412,421|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.59||Market Cap||86.93M|
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Company Bio
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops, and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors, intellectual property cores, software, and custom ASIC solutions for digital video applications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXLW Latest Social Stream
View Full PXLW Social Stream
Latest PXLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIXELWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXLW as an investment opportunity.
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced the appointment of Dr. John Liu to the Company's Board of Directors, effective September 9, 2022.
In this article, we discuss the 16 best penny stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more penny stocks with strong business fundamentals, check out the 5 Best Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Investors are taking refuge in holding cash and liquidating their stock portfolios to weather out the impact of rising […]
These three penny stocks are certainly speculative bets, but for aggressive growth investors, these could be compelling opportunities.
In a report released today, Rajvindra Gill from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Pixelworks (PXLW - Research Report), with a price target of $4.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.34.Gill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Nvidia, Pixelworks, and Micron. According to TipRanks, Gill has an average return of 15.2% and a 61.35% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pixelworks with a $4.50 average price target.
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW) (the "Company"), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced that it entered into an Equity Transfer Agreement with a group of private equity investors based in China ("Purchasers") for a portion of the Company's equity interest in its majority owned subsidiary, Pixelworks Semiconductor Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. ("PWSH"). Collectively, the Purchasers have agreed to pay amounts in RMB equivalent to approximately $1
PXLW Price Returns