Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW): Price and Financial Metrics
PXLW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 216.01, Pixelworks Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.65% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pixelworks Inc is higher than it is for about merely 12.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.38%, Pixelworks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.83% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pixelworks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTIC, BLDP, SPPI, QUIK, and QTNT.
- PXLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pixelworks Inc's official web site, go to www.pixelworks.com.
PXLW Stock Price Chart More Charts
PXLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.25||52-week high||$5.01|
|Prev. close||$4.06||52-week low||$2.76|
|Day high||$4.26||Avg. volume||401,008|
|50-day MA||$3.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.45||Market Cap||162.87M|
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Company Bio
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops, and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors, intellectual property cores, software, and custom ASIC solutions for digital video applications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.