Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW): Price and Financial Metrics
PXLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$2.51|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$1.89||Avg. volume||241,446|
|50-day MA||$1.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.64||Market Cap||103.64M|
PXLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXLW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PXLW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PXLW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PXLW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.99% of US stocks).
PXLW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PIXELWORKS INC is higher than it is for about merely 12.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.14%, PIXELWORKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 84.27% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PXLW comes in at -27.19% -- higher than that of only 15.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIXELWORKS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VERU, CDXS, MRNS, SAGE, and BGRY.
- Visit PXLW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pixelworks.com.
PXLW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PXLW's price/sales ratio is 38.46% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, PXLW's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXLW.
PXLW Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 31.42%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 218.01%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 207.6%.
The table below shows PXLW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXLW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXLW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.68% of graded US stocks.
- PXLW's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 121st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KOPN, GILT, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXLW.
The table below shows PXLW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXLW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PXLW, see our PXLW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Company Bio
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops, and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors, intellectual property cores, software, and custom ASIC solutions for digital video applications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXLW Latest Social Stream
View Full PXLW Social Stream
Latest PXLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIXELWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXLW as an investment opportunity.
Pixelworks (PXLW) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Pixelworks (PXLW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.25% and 0.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Pixelworks Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Pixelworks Visual Display Technology Brings Smooth 120fps Mobile Gaming Experience to "Crystal of Atlan"
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of visual processing solutions, today announced the latest release of Crystal of Atlan (CoA) by the well-known game studio Nuverse has integrated Pixelworks' Rendering Accelerator SDK to significantly enhance the visual quality for mobile gaming. Coupled with a Pixelworks X7 visual processor, the Rendering Accelerator works as a bridge, delivering an exceptional 120fps visual experience on mobile devices with low power consumption.
Pixelworks Partners with GALA Sports to Optimize the Visual Display of "Total Football" on Smartphones
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced that GALA Sports' first self-developed football simulation game, Total Football, has integrated Pixelworks' Rendering Accelerator SDK as part of its solution to improve the visual experience of mobile gaming. Coupled with Pixelworks X7 (or above) visual processors, the Rendering Accelerator serves as the bridge to deliver high frame rate game content precisely and efficiently
HONOR and OnePlus Flagships Achieve Optimal Display Performance Powered by Pixelworks Visual Processing Technology
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, announced that its visual processing solutions were incorporated in a number of flagship smartphones released in the first quarter of the year, including the HONOR Magic5 Pro and HONOR Magic5 Ultimate smartphones in the HONOR Magic5 series, as well as the OnePlus 11 and OnePlus Ace 2 smartphones. As represented in the market positioning of these launched devices, Pixelworks cooperated thorou
PXLW Price Returns
Continue Researching PXLWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pixelworks Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pixelworks Inc (PXLW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pixelworks Inc (PXLW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pixelworks Inc (PXLW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...