Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXLW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PXLW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PXLW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- PXLW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.83% of US stocks).
PXLW Stock Summary
- For PXLW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.33%, Pixelworks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.05% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PXLW's revenue has grown -44.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.96% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PXLW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DYAI, PDFS, MRAM, USAS, and DSPG.
- Visit PXLW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pixelworks.com.
PXLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$4.67|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||771,917|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.89||Market Cap||164.47M|
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Company Bio
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops, and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors, intellectual property cores, software, and custom ASIC solutions for digital video applications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
PXLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXLW Latest Social Stream
View Full PXLW Social Stream
Latest PXLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pixelworks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXLW as an investment opportunity.
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced the Company will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences, both of which will be held as virtual events.
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced that the new flagship smartphone ASUS Zenfone 8 series – the Zenfone 8 and Zenfone 8 Flip incorporate the Company's leading color calibration, DC Dimming and HDR tone mapping technology to make on-screen entertainment come to life for ASUS mobile users. With HDR certification, Zenfone 8 series users can enjoy the most immersive new content from popular streaming sites, such as Amazon, Netflix and YouTube.
Gainers: Pixelworks (PXLW) +14%. SOS (SOS) +9%. Quhuo (QH) +7%. SiTime (SITM) +7%. Eltek (ELTK) +7%.Losers: Intrusion (INTZ) -31%. Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) -18%. SemiLEDs (LEDS) -13%. Intellicheck (IDN) -11%. CyberArk Software (CYBR) -9%....
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 04, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Elias Nader - CFO Todd DeBonis - President and CEO Conference Call Participants Suji Desilva - ROTH Capital Richard Shannon - Craig. Hallum Presentation Operator Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Pixelworks,...
This article will take a look at the 10 best stocks under $5 in 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks’ outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for the fastest-growing industries to invest in and go directly to the 5 Best Stocks Under $5 in 2021. Many investors wonder […]
PXLW Price Returns