Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXLW POWR Grades
- PXLW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PXLW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PXLW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 26.28% of US stocks).
PXLW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PIXELWORKS INC is higher than it is for about merely 9.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.01%, PIXELWORKS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.82% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PXLW's revenue has grown 45.04% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PIXELWORKS INC are LXRX, SPCE, MRNS, FBIO, and PRVB.
- Visit PXLW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pixelworks.com.
PXLW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PXLW's EV/EBIT ratio is 117.59% lower, now standing at -3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, PXLW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXLW.
PXLW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -11.84%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 207.6%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.06%.
The table below shows PXLW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXLW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXLW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.68% of graded US stocks.
- PXLW's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 121st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KOPN, GILT, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXLW.
The table below shows PXLW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$3.80|
|Prev. close||$2.18||52-week low||$1.34|
|Day high||$2.28||Avg. volume||180,213|
|50-day MA||$1.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.85||Market Cap||123.97M|
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Company Bio
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops, and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors, intellectual property cores, software, and custom ASIC solutions for digital video applications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXLW Latest Social Stream
View Full PXLW Social Stream
Latest PXLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIXELWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXLW as an investment opportunity.
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, will release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2022 financial results on Thursday, February 9, 2023, after market close. Todd DeBonis, President and CEO, and Haley Aman, CFO, will host a conference call at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the Company's financial results.
PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced the Company will participate at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 12, 2023, which is a…
Pixelworks (PXLW) announced that the newly launched OnePlus 11 flagship smartphone China version incorporates the Pixelworks X7 visual processing chipset and delivers a first of its…
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced the newly launched OnePlus 11 flagship smartphone China version incorporates the Pixelworks X7 visual processing chipset and delivers a first of its kind solution, which was jointly developed and tuned by the two brands. By leveraging Pixelworks' core technologies, including the first ultra-low latency MotionEngine®, low power super-resolution and industry leading professiona
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced the latest iQOO Neo7 Racing Edition smartphone incorporates an upgraded Pixelworks X5 series visual processor, providing end-users with even more immersive and realistic gaming and video experiences by leveraging Pixelworks' patented MotionEngine® technology, HDR Enhancement and a diverse set of built-in visual effect enhancement modes.
PXLW Price Returns