Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXLW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PXLW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PXLW is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PXLW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.11% of US stocks).
PXLW Stock Summary
- For PXLW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 12.53% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.33%, Pixelworks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.94% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pixelworks Inc comes in at -44.82%, a number that bests merely 7.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pixelworks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PDFS, DYAI, PSNL, MRAM, and RAPT.
- PXLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pixelworks Inc's official web site, go to www.pixelworks.com.
PXLW Valuation Summary
- PXLW's price/earnings ratio is -5.1; this is 112.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PXLW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PXLW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 21.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXLW.
PXLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.92||52-week high||$4.67|
|Prev. close||$3.01||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||699,331|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.12||Market Cap||152.46M|
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Company Bio
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops, and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors, intellectual property cores, software, and custom ASIC solutions for digital video applications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
PXLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXLW Latest Social Stream
View Full PXLW Social Stream
Latest PXLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pixelworks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXLW as an investment opportunity.
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, will release its second quarter 2021 financial results on August 10, 2021 after market close. Todd DeBonis, President and CEO, and Elias Nader, CFO, will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the Company's financial results.
Demand for Better Display Technology Should Help PXLW Stock Back in the late 1990s, we witnessed the beginning of many of todays technology heavyweights. And while many stocks were wiped out by the tech-sector implosion in 2000, many of the leading companies survived and are mainstays on the Nasdaq. None. The post Pixelworks, Inc: Why Former Semiconductor Star Can Double appeared first on Profit Confidential .
If you really want to take a walk on the wild side, there are several stocks to buy under $5.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced the Company will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences, both of which will be held as virtual
PXLW Price Returns