Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXLW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PXLW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.04% of US stocks.
- PXLW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PXLW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.76% of US stocks).
PXLW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pixelworks Inc is higher than it is for about merely 10.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.93%, Pixelworks Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.12% of about US stocks.
- Pixelworks Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 15.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pixelworks Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FOLD, MNOV, DYAI, TARS, and CRDF.
- PXLW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pixelworks Inc's official web site, go to www.pixelworks.com.
PXLW Valuation Summary
- PXLW's price/sales ratio is 9.1; this is 71.7% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PXLW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PXLW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXLW.
PXLW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.37%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.81%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 41.84%.
The table below shows PXLW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXLW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXLW has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.68% of graded US stocks.
- PXLW's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 121st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KOPN, GILT, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PXLW.
The table below shows PXLW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXLW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXLW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.02||52-week high||$7.90|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$1.86|
|Day high||$2.08||Avg. volume||529,399|
|50-day MA||$2.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.90||Market Cap||109.08M|
Pixelworks, Inc. (PXLW) Company Bio
Pixelworks, Inc. designs, develops, and markets video and pixel processing semiconductors, intellectual property cores, software, and custom ASIC solutions for digital video applications. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXLW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXLW Latest Social Stream
View Full PXLW Social Stream
Latest PXLW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pixelworks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXLW as an investment opportunity.
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, and OPPO, a premium global technology brand, today announced that the newly launched OPPO Find X5 series flagship smartphones incorporate Pixelworks' patented high-efficiency color and brightness calibration technology, bringing optimal visual quality with always accurate color mode and comfortable viewing conditions to OPPO users. The extensive partnership between Pixelworks and OPPO has sp
Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Richard L. Sanquini, has notified the Company of his intent to retire and not stand for reelection at the Company's 2022 annual meeting, at which time he will transition to a role of Chairman Emeritus. Mr. Sanquini will serve out his remaining term as a director and Chairman, which expires immediately prior to the Annual Meeting.
E ratio of -7.69.
PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW), a leading provider of innovative video and display processing solutions, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter and Recent Highlights
No summary available.
PXLW Price Returns