Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PXS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PXS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 113 days.
- PXS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
PXS Stock Summary
- Pyxis Tankers Inc's market capitalization of $16,230,569 is ahead of only 2.51% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pyxis Tankers Inc comes in at -29.3%, a number that bests merely 12.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PXS comes in at 30.76% -- higher than that of 92.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRK, X, SRG, SBS, and ILPT.
- Visit PXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pyxistankers.com.
PXS Valuation Summary
- PXS's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 79.41% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 68 months, PXS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.8.
- Over the past 68 months, PXS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXS.
PXS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -23.71%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -9.63%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -54.88%.
The table below shows PXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$0.74||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||1,703,747|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||16.03M|
Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) Company Bio
Pyxis Tankers Inc. operates as a marine transportation provider. The Company focuses on transporting refined petroleum products such as naphtha, gasoline, jet fuel, kerosene, diesel, and fuel oil, as well as other liquid bulk items, including organic chemicals.
PXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXS Latest Social Stream
View Full PXS Social Stream
Latest PXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pyxis Tankers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXS as an investment opportunity.
Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Pyxis Tankers Announces Closing of $6.17 Million Follow-on Public Offering of Convertible Preferred Shares
Maroussi, Greece, July 16, 2021 – Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ Cap Mkts: PXS, PXSAP, PXSAW) (the “Company” or “Pyxis Tankers”), an international pure play product tanker company, today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 308,487 shares of 7.75% Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares (the “Preferred Shares,” and each a “Preferred Share”) which trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “PXSAP,” at a purchase price of
Maroussi, Greece – July 15, 2021 – Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ Cap Mkts: PXS), an international pure play product tanker company, announced today that it took delivery of the Pyxis Karteria, a medium range product tanker of 46,652 dwt built in 2013 at Hyundai Mipo shipyard in South Korea, pursuant to the previously announced transaction of April 29, 2021. The purchase was funded by a combination of cash and a $13.5 million bank loan that matures in seven years and is secured by the vessel. It is
CHUNYIP WONG/E+ via Getty Images I'm going to cut right to the chase today. Pyxis Tankers (PXS) is a small, very small oil tanker company, with a market capitalization of $33 million. To put this into perspective, I should note that according to Transfermarkt.com, Cristiano Ronaldo's market value is currently...
Pyxis Tankers Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock
Maroussi, Greece, July 14, 2021 Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ: PXS, PXSAP, PXSAW) (the Company or Pyxis Tankers), an international pure play product tanker company, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering (the Offering) of 308,487 shares of 7.75% Series A Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares (the Preferred Shares) at a public offering price of $20.00 per share.
PXS Price Returns