Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PXS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- PXS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- PXS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.46% of US stocks).
PXS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 142.66, PYXIS TANKERS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PYXIS TANKERS INC comes in at 121.02%, a number that bests 93.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PXS is more volatile than 94.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNCY, RPT, CPA, OPI, and MCS.
- Visit PXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pyxistankers.com.
PXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PXS's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.86% higher, now standing at 23.6.
- Over the past 86 months, PXS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXS.
PXS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -22.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -100.67%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.91%.
The table below shows PXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.19% of graded US stocks.
- PXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 90th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.72||52-week high||$5.99|
|Prev. close||$5.78||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$5.87||Avg. volume||178,641|
|50-day MA||$4.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.32||Market Cap||60.71M|
Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) Company Bio
Pyxis Tankers Inc. operates as a marine transportation provider. The Company focuses on transporting refined petroleum products such as naphtha, gasoline, jet fuel, kerosene, diesel, and fuel oil, as well as other liquid bulk items, including organic chemicals.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXS Latest Social Stream
View Full PXS Social Stream
Latest PXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PYXIS TANKERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXS as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
E ratio of -13.88.TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions.
E ratio of -15.41.TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions.
Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 3.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PXS Price Returns