Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXS POWR Grades
- PXS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PXS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 90 days.
- PXS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PXS Stock Summary
- Pyxis Tankers Inc's market capitalization of $16,244,321 is ahead of merely 2.25% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, PXS has reported earnings growth of 203.72%, putting it ahead of 89.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Pyxis Tankers Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -197.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pyxis Tankers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NEWT, CCO, OMAB, JOE, and YORW.
- PXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pyxis Tankers Inc's official web site, go to www.pyxistankers.com.
PXS Valuation Summary
- PXS's EV/EBIT ratio is -37.7; this is 272.54% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 69 months, PXS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.9.
- PXS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXS.
PXS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 15%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -23.71%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -393.07%.
The table below shows PXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.19% of graded US stocks.
- PXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 90th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$4.60|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||228,084|
|50-day MA||$0.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.75||Market Cap||15.70M|
Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) Company Bio
Pyxis Tankers Inc. operates as a marine transportation provider. The Company focuses on transporting refined petroleum products such as naphtha, gasoline, jet fuel, kerosene, diesel, and fuel oil, as well as other liquid bulk items, including organic chemicals.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXS Latest Social Stream
View Full PXS Social Stream
Latest PXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pyxis Tankers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXS as an investment opportunity.
Maroussi, Greece, January 20, 2022 – Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ Cap Mkts: PXS), (the “Company”), an international pure play product tanker company, today announced that it will participate in Capital Link’s Corporate Presentation Webinar Series. On Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 11:00 am ET its senior management team will go through a presentation on the company's current operations, recent developments, growth prospects and outlook of the product tanker sector. You can register for the company
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link is hosting a series of online Corporate Presentations, whereby the Senior Management teams of leading listed maritime companies will present their business development, strategy, growth prospects and overall sector outlook. There are two presentation sessions each day, with approximate duration of 45 minutes each that will consist of a company presentation of 20+ minutes followed by live Q&A between company management and webinar participa
Note: I have covered Performance Shipping (PSHG) (formerly DCIX) previously, so investors should view this as an update to my earlier articles on the company. Last month, small Greece-based Aframax tanker operator Performance Shipping announced a surprise exchange offer for 80% of its outstanding common shares: Performance Shipping Inc., a...
In a report released today, Poe Fratt from Noble Financial maintained a Hold rating on Pyxis Tankers (PXS – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $0.51, close to its 52-week low of $0.45. According to TipRanks.com, Fratt is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 40.7% and a 54.1% success rate. Fratt covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Grindrod Shipping Holdings, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock, and Orion Group Holdings. Currently, the analyst consensus on Pyxis Tankers is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $1.70. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> Pyxis Tankers' market cap is currently $19.
Pyxis Tankers Inc (NASDAQ: PXS) has agreed to sell two 2010 built 8,600 dwt product tankers, the Northsea Alpha and Northsea Beta, for $8.9 million. The company expects to complete the vessel sales between late January 2022 and late February 2022. Pyxis Tankers anticipates receiving aggregate net cash proceeds of ~$2.8 million and intends to use it for working capital purposes. For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021, the company expects to recognize a non-cash loss from asset dispositions o
PXS Price Returns