Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.24||52-week high||$6.26|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$4.24||Avg. volume||104,606|
|50-day MA||$4.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.78||Market Cap||45.00M|
PXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PXS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PXS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- PXS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PXS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PXS Stock Summary
- PXS's current price/earnings ratio is 1.81, which is higher than just 2.37% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PYXIS TANKERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PXS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.66% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PYXIS TANKERS INC are SUZ, CAAP, NAT, LOAN, and ZIM.
- PXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PYXIS TANKERS INC's official web site, go to www.pyxistankers.com.
PXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PXS's price/sales ratio is 63.16% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- PXS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PXS.
PXS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -22.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -100.67%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.91%.
The table below shows PXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PXS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.19% of graded US stocks.
- PXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 90th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PXS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PXS, see our PXS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$1.09||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS) Company Bio
Pyxis Tankers Inc. operates as a marine transportation provider. The Company focuses on transporting refined petroleum products such as naphtha, gasoline, jet fuel, kerosene, diesel, and fuel oil, as well as other liquid bulk items, including organic chemicals.
Most Popular Stories View All
PXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PXS Latest Social Stream
View Full PXS Social Stream
Latest PXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PYXIS TANKERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PXS as an investment opportunity.
Pyxis Tankers Announces Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2023 & $2.0 Million Common Share Re-purchase Program
Maroussi, Greece, May 15, 2023 – Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ Cap Mkts: PXS), (the “Company” or “Pyxis Tankers”), an international pure-play product tanker company, today announced unaudited results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. Summary For the three months ended March 31, 2023, our Revenues, net were $11.6 million. For the same period, our time charter equivalent (“TCE”) revenues were $9.2 million, an increase of approximately $5.4 million or 139% from the comparable quarter in 2022.
Pyxis Tankers Announces Date for the Release of the First Quarter 2023 Results and Related Conference Call & Webcast
Maroussi, Greece, May 12, 2023 – Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ Cap Mkts: PXS), an international pure play product tanker company, today announced the following: Date of Earnings Release. We will issue our unaudited results for the first quarter ended March 31,2023 after market closes in New York on Monday, May 15, 2023. We will host a conference call on the same day to discuss the results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Conference Call details: Participants should dial into the call 10 minutes before th
Pyxis Tankers "closely monitoring the market and asset values"
Pyxis Tankers Inc (NASDAQ:PXS) chairman and CEO Valentios (Eddie) Valentis speaks to Thomas Warner from Proactive about the impact of OPEC production cuts on Russian crude exports, the market for r...
Investing in Pyxis Tankers (NASDAQ:PXS) a year ago would have delivered you a 109% gain
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. On the other hand, if you find a high quality...
Pyxis Tankers Announces Filing of Form 20-F for the Year Ended December 31, 2022
Maroussi, Greece – April 12, 2023 – Pyxis Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ Cap Mkts: PXS), an international pure play product tanker company, announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2022 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and can be accessed on our website, www.pyxistankers.com. Alternatively, shareholders may also request a hard copy of the annual report containing our audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting us using th
PXS Price Returns
Continue Researching PXSWant to see what other sources are saying about Pyxis Tankers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pyxis Tankers Inc (PXS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pyxis Tankers Inc (PXS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pyxis Tankers Inc (PXS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...