PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PYPL Stock Summary
- PayPal Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $315,081,414,713 is ahead of 99.54% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PayPal Holdings Inc is higher than 91.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.04%, PayPal Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PYPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADBE, NFLX, NVDA, ORCL, and CSCO.
- Visit PYPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paypal.com.
PYPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PYPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$267.21||52-week high||$309.14|
|Prev. close||$275.43||52-week low||$106.42|
|Day high||$277.86||Avg. volume||9,386,510|
|50-day MA||$259.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$217.05||Market Cap||312.95B|
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Company Bio
PayPal Holdings operates as a technology platform company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Jose, California.
PYPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PYPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PYPL Social Stream
Latest PYPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PayPal Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PYPL as an investment opportunity.
Top digital payments stock PayPal is one of the leading growth stocks in the current stock market. But is it a buy right now?
Shares of PayPal Holdings Inc. and Square Inc. are both on hot streaks amid a rebound in consumer spending and a continued rally in bitcoin.
When it comes to big-cap fintech, stocks like PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) and Square generally come to mind for most investors. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on April 5, Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP, and Industry Focus host Jason Moser discuss what Adyen is and what it does. Matthew Frankel: I know the business really well.
Photo by JasonDoiy/iStock Unreleased via Getty ImagesTech stocks came into their own during the pandemic, as consumer and business behaviors shifted – sometimes drastically – essentially overnight. Grocery stores suddenly became the go-to for consumers for just about anything they needed, restaurants suffered, and in the world of payments, digital...
On Friday, Stoneco earned a positive adjustment to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating, from 68 to 74. The Brazilian e-commerce and digital payment stock has performed well during the pandemic as consumers moved to online purchases just as they did in the U.S. See if Stoneco can continue to rebound and hit that benchmark.
PYPL Price Returns
Continue Researching PYPLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PayPal Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!