PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PYPL Stock Summary
- PYPL has a market capitalization of $114,116,839,136 -- more than approximately 98.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.5%, PayPal Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PYPL is more volatile than only 5.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PayPal Holdings Inc are TSLA, ADBE, AVGO, TXN, and ACN.
- Visit PYPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paypal.com.
PYPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
PYPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.39||52-week high||$124.45|
|Prev. close||$93.52||52-week low||$82.07|
|Day high||$92.95||Avg. volume||9,467,027|
|50-day MA||$108.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.25||Market Cap||108.37B|
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Company Bio
PayPal Holdings operates as a technology platform company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Jose, California.