PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PYPL Stock Summary
- PYPL has a higher market value than 98.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $134,856,002,768.
- PYPL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 492.08 -- higher than 91.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.2%, PayPal Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.97% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PayPal Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNY, LLY, NFLX, AZN, and UTX.
- PYPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PayPal Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.paypal.com.
PYPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
PYPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.91||52-week high||$124.45|
|Prev. close||$122.27||52-week low||$93.98|
|Day high||$124.45||Avg. volume||7,014,882|
|50-day MA||$113.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.75||Market Cap||145.34B|
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Company Bio
PayPal Holdings operates as a technology platform company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Jose, California.