PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PYPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.65||52-week high||$88.63|
|Prev. close||$58.47||52-week low||$50.25|
|Day high||$60.20||Avg. volume||15,143,511|
|50-day MA||$56.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.63||Market Cap||63.23B|
PYPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PYPL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PYPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.32% of US stocks.
- PYPL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PYPL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 38.63% of US stocks).
PYPL Stock Summary
- PYPL has a higher market value than 96.19% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $59,049,740,068.
- Over the past twelve months, PYPL has reported earnings growth of 59.62%, putting it ahead of 83.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PYPL comes in at 8.89% -- higher than that of 79.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAYPAL HOLDINGS INC are NTES, ON, ADSK, SNOW, and BIIB.
- PYPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYPAL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.paypal.com.
PYPL Valuation Summary
- PYPL's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.3; this is 23.15% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 102 months, PYPL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 91.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PYPL.
PYPL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.6%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 62%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.66%.
The table below shows PYPL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PYPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PYPL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.49% of graded US stocks.
- PYPL's asset turnover comes in at 0.338 -- ranking 412th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- LTRPA, G, and ALJJ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PYPL.
The table below shows PYPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Company Bio
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee. (Source:Wikipedia)
PYPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PYPL Latest Social Stream
View Full PYPL Social Stream
Latest PYPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYPAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PYPL as an investment opportunity.
More on PayPal
Jonathan Auerbach, the Chief Strategy, Growth, and Data Officer of PayPal Holdings Inc, has recently made a significant move by selling 64,957 shares of the company on November 21, 2023.
A majority of Wall Street analysts may be bullish about PYPL stock, but a big recovery is not set in stone.
It's been excruciatingly painful to be a PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) shareholder. Not only is the stock trading down 20% so far in 2023, but it currently sits 81% below its all-time high price, which was established in July 2021. Let's look at what needs to happen for PayPal to put up that kind of impressive return.
Snap up these top fintech stocks and make the most of the transition towards digitalization as the economy improves.
PYPL Price Returns