PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL): Price and Financial Metrics
PYPL Stock Summary
- PYPL has a market capitalization of $120,718,725,682 -- more than approximately 98.49% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 440.49, PayPal Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.2%, PayPal Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PYPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFLX, ADBE, SNY, AZN, and LLY.
- PYPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PayPal Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.paypal.com.
PYPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
PYPL Price/Volume Stats
PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) Company Bio
PayPal Holdings operates as a technology platform company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Jose, California.