QAD Inc. - Class B (QADB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QADB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.9, Qad Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.34% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 78.6, Qad Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, QADB has reported earnings growth of 8,777.16%, putting it ahead of 99.77% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qad Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BYND, USX, IVC, LPTH, and WTM.
- QADB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qad Inc's official web site, go to www.qad.com.
QADB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QADB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.50||52-week high||$53.00|
|Prev. close||$50.50||52-week low||$27.37|
|Day high||$50.51||Avg. volume||1,274|
|50-day MA||$48.11||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$37.66||Market Cap||1.05B|
QAD Inc. - Class B (QADB) Company Bio
QAD Inc. provides enterprise software solutions for manufacturing companies in the automotive, life sciences, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, and industrial products industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Santa Barbara, California.
QADB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Qad Inc. To summarize, we found that Qad Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Qad Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Qad Inc over the past 5.61 years is 0.06%; that's higher than only 22.71% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Qad Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QADB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QADB Latest Social Stream
View Full QADB Social Stream
Latest QADB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qad Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QADB as an investment opportunity.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Jun 17, 2021--QAD Inc. (Nasdaq: QADA) (Nasdaq: QADB), a leading provider of next-generation manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the cloud, today announced that Anton Chilton, its Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Lender, its Chief Financial Officer, and Kara Bellamy, its Chief Accounting Officer, will participate in the Sidoti & Company Virtual Investor Conference.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Jun 15, 2021--QAD Inc. (Nasdaq: QADA) (Nasdaq: QADB), a leading provider of next-generation manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the cloud, today announced it has signed a partnership agreement with Virtual Integrated Analytics Solutions Mexico (VIAS) to sell QAD Adaptive ERP and other QAD solutions in Mexico.
QAD (QADA) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
QAD Partners with JK Tech to Deliver Global Consulting and Implementation Services
QAD Inc. (Nasdaq: QADA) (Nasdaq: QADB), a leading provider of next-generation manufacturing and supply chain solutions in the cloud, today announced that full-electric commercial vehicle manufacturer, Volta Trucks will implement QAD Adaptive ERP and other QAD Adaptive Applications solutions, including QAD EQMS (Enterprise Quality Management System), QAD DynaSys DSCP (Digital Supply Chain Management), QAD Sourcing and QAD Supplier Management.
QADB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|