Qualstar Corporation (QBAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QBAK Stock Summary
- Qualstar Corp's market capitalization of $5,005,065 is ahead of only 1.36% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 703.21, Qualstar Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.62% of US stocks.
- QBAK's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qualstar Corp are MOG.A, SKYW, TCMD, SRCL, and COLD.
- Visit QBAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualstar.com.
QBAK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, QBAK's EV/EBIT ratio is 384.52% lower, now standing at -68.
- QBAK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 72.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, QBAK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 724.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QBAK.
QBAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QBAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.37||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||1,615|
|50-day MA||$2.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.77||Market Cap||4.56M|
Qualstar Corporation (QBAK) Company Bio
Qualstar Corporation engages in power solutions and data storage systems businesses worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Power Solutions and Data Storage Systems. It provides data storage systems under the Qualstar brand and power solutions under the N2Power brand. The company designs, manufactures, and sells switching power supplies that are used to convert AC line voltage to DC voltages; or DC voltages to other DC voltages for use in various electronic equipment, such as telecommunications equipment, machine tools, routers, switches, wireless systems, and gaming devices. It also supports and sells data storage devices used to store, retrieve, and manage electronic data primarily in network computing environments. The company serves original equipment manufacturers, information technology departments, and lower and middle market companies through distributor and reseller network, distributors, and independent outside sales representatives. Qualstar Corporation was founded in 1984 and is based in Camarillo, California.
QBAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QBAK Latest Social Stream
View Full QBAK Social Stream
Latest QBAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualstar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QBAK as an investment opportunity.
BKF Capital Group, Inc. (OTC: BKFG), is pleased to announce that Bronson Financial LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary, has been approved as a member of FINRA. This clears the way for the Company to begin operations as an investment banking firm. Bronson Financial will provide investment banking services to emerging growth and middle-market companies, including M&A advisory services, buy and sell-side representation, capital raising transactions (including PIPEs), fairness opinions, and valuations.
Leading data storage solutions provider Qualstar Corporation (OTC Markets: QBAK) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Tobin to the position of independent director. Mark assumes the position from longtime board member Leonard Hagan, who is stepping down to pursue personal interests.
QBAK Price Returns