Qudian Inc. ADR (QD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where QD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- QD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
QD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.12, Qudian Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QD is currently 0.25, higher than merely 1.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QD comes in at 302.45% -- higher than that of 99.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FONR, LMFA, NLS, PERI, and CTG.
- QD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qudian Inc's official web site, go to www.qudian.com.
QD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.64||52-week high||$3.82|
|Prev. close||$1.64||52-week low||$1.17|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||4,601,291|
|50-day MA||$1.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||414.93M|
Qudian Inc. ADR (QD) Company Bio
Qudian Inc. is a technology platform which empowers the enhancement of online consumer finance experience in China. It operates a platform which uses data-enabled technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, to transform the consumer finance experience. The company offers cash credit products that provide funds in digital form and merchandise credit products. It generates financing income from cash credit products, and service income and sales commission fees from merchandise credit products. Qudian was founded by Min Luo in March 2014 and is headquartered in Xiamen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
QD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QD Latest Social Stream
View Full QD Social Stream
Latest QD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qudian Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QD as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Qudian Inc. ( NYSE:QD ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Generally speaking...
Qudian Inc. (NYSE: QD), an established technology platform that aims to improve the online consumer finance experience for Chinese consumers, recently revealed its unaudited financial results for the quarter and ended June 30, 2021. As noted in a release by Qudian, some of the Q2 Read More The post Fintech Qudian Reports $63.8M in Q2 2021 Revenue, with $41.8M in Income Attributed to Shareholders appeared first on Crowdfund Insider .
Qudian Inc. ("Qudian" or "the Company" or "We") (NYSE: QD), a leading technology platform empowering the enhancement of the online consumer finance experience in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Qudian Inc. ("Qudian" or the "Company") (NYSE: QD), a leading technology platform empowering the enhancement of online consumer finance experience in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the U.S. markets open on August 24, 2021.
Celebrations may be in order for Qudian Inc. ( NYSE:QD ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a significant...
QD Price Returns