Qudian Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (QD): Price and Financial Metrics
QD Stock Summary
- QD's current price/earnings ratio is 1.7, which is higher than only 2.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that QD's revenue has grown 428.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.43% of US companies in our set.
- Qudian Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 994.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qudian Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SCOR, OSMT, FET, SANW, and MNK.
- QD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qudian Inc's official web site, go to www.qudian.com.
QD Stock Price Chart More Charts
QD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.66||52-week high||$9.21|
|Prev. close||$1.72||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$1.75||Avg. volume||8,196,097|
|50-day MA||$2.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.64||Market Cap||492.09M|
Qudian Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (QD) Company Bio
Qudian Inc. operates online consumer finance platforms in the People’s Republic of China. It offers small cash and merchandise credit products. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Beijing, China.