Qudian Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (QD): Price and Financial Metrics
QD Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Qudian Inc is higher than just 3.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that QD's revenue has grown 428.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.52% of US companies in our set.
- Qudian Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 297.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qudian Inc are TEUM, JT, MNKD, EOLS, and BZUN.
- Visit QD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qudian.com.
QD Stock Price Chart More Charts
QD Price/Volume Stats
Qudian Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (QD) Company Bio
Qudian Inc. operates online consumer finance platforms in the People’s Republic of China. It offers small cash and merchandise credit products. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Beijing, China.