Quidel Corporation (QDEL): Price and Financial Metrics
QDEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.04||52-week high||$102.00|
|Prev. close||$71.87||52-week low||$66.88|
|Day high||$73.57||Avg. volume||460,278|
|50-day MA||$78.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.73||Market Cap||4.88B|
QDEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QDEL POWR Grades
- QDEL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- QDEL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- QDEL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
QDEL Stock Summary
- QDEL's current price/earnings ratio is 106.08, which is higher than 95.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, QUIDELORTHO CORP is reporting a growth rate of -84.57%; that's higher than just 16.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QDEL is more volatile than merely 9.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QDEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CARS, OPK, ISPC, EVCM, and SANW.
- QDEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUIDELORTHO CORP's official web site, go to www.quidel.com.
QDEL Valuation Summary
- QDEL's price/earnings ratio is 106.1; this is 297.38% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, QDEL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 76.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QDEL.
QDEL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 535.53%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 232.27%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 69.63%.
The table below shows QDEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QDEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QDEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.03% of graded US stocks.
- QDEL's asset turnover comes in at 1.046 -- ranking 21st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, ONVO, and SESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QDEL.
The table below shows QDEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Quidel Corporation (QDEL) Company Bio
Quidel Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic testing solutions for applications primarily in infectious diseases, womens health, and gastrointestinal diseases. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
QDEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QDEL Latest Social Stream
View Full QDEL Social Stream
Latest QDEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUIDELORTHO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QDEL as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, September 21, 2023--QuidelOrtho Corporation (Nasdaq: QDEL) ("QuidelOrtho"), a global provider of innovative in vitro diagnostic technologies designed for point-of-care settings, clinical labs and transfusion medicine, announced today that it has been granted CLIA Waiver from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), applying to its new Sofia® 2 SARS Antigen+ FIA. The Sofia 2 SARS Antigen+ FIA is the first rapid antigen test that detects COVID-19 to be awarded FDA market clearance t
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Small Cap Value Strategy” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed the Russell 2000 value Index in the second quarter. On an absolute basis, the strategy gained all 11 sectors it invested in during the quarter. IT […]
SAN DIEGO, August 28, 2023--QuidelOrtho Corporation (Nasdaq: QDEL) ("QuidelOrtho"), a global provider of innovative in vitro diagnostics technologies designed for point-of-care settings, clinical labs and transfusion medicine, announced today that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference in New York on September 12, 2023.
SAN DIEGO, August 08, 2023--QuidelOrtho Corporation (Nasdaq: QDEL) (the "Company" or "QuidelOrtho"), a global provider of innovative in vitro diagnostic technologies designed for point-of-care settings, clinical labs and transfusion medicine, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended July 2, 2023.
SAN DIEGO, July 25, 2023--QuidelOrtho Corporation (Nasdaq: QDEL) ("QuidelOrtho"), a global provider of innovative in vitro diagnostics technologies designed for point-of-care settings, clinical labs and transfusion medicine, announced today that it has earned the No. 1 ranking in the diagnostics industry for Overall Customer Satisfaction in the 2023 IMV ServiceTrak Awards for the sixth consecutive year. The ranking is based on interviews conducted with laboratory professionals, including QuidelO
QDEL Price Returns