Quidel Corporation (QDEL): Price and Financial Metrics
QDEL Stock Summary
- QDEL's current price/earnings ratio is 43.1, which is higher than 81.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Quidel Corp is higher than 81.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.75%, Quidel Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.07% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QDEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAB, OSS, QGEN, TACT, and OMCL.
- Visit QDEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quidel.com.
QDEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
QDEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.39||52-week high||$82.72|
|Prev. close||$81.13||52-week low||$52.49|
|Day high||$81.24||Avg. volume||261,669|
|50-day MA||$76.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.16||Market Cap||3.32B|
Quidel Corporation (QDEL) Company Bio
Quidel Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic testing solutions for applications primarily in infectious diseases, womens health, and gastrointestinal diseases. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
QDEL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Quidel Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Quidel Corp ranked in the 79st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 231.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quidel Corp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 97% of its capital from equity, and 3% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 75.86% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.31 years, is 0.71% -- higher than 88.21% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 12.6% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|