Quidel Corporation (QDEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QDEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where QDEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.71% of US stocks.
- QDEL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- QDEL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
QDEL Stock Summary
- QDEL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.22 -- higher than only 6.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, QDEL has reported earnings growth of 508.34%, putting it ahead of 95.35% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that QDEL's revenue has grown 180.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.15% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quidel Corp are EYPT, IRBT, AVGR, NTGR, and NXGN.
- Visit QDEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quidel.com.
QDEL Valuation Summary
- QDEL's price/earnings ratio is 6; this is 83.56% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- QDEL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, QDEL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 28.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QDEL.
QDEL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 323.21%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.89%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 379.46%.
The table below shows QDEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QDEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QDEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.04% of graded US stocks.
- QDEL's asset turnover comes in at 1.046 -- ranking 22nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, ONVO, and SESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QDEL.
The table below shows QDEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QDEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QDEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.10||52-week high||$288.70|
|Prev. close||$134.88||52-week low||$103.31|
|Day high||$134.87||Avg. volume||791,777|
|50-day MA||$135.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$142.87||Market Cap||5.58B|
Quidel Corporation (QDEL) Company Bio
Quidel Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic testing solutions for applications primarily in infectious diseases, womens health, and gastrointestinal diseases. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QDEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QDEL Latest Social Stream
View Full QDEL Social Stream
Latest QDEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quidel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QDEL as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quidel Corporation (NASDAQ: QDEL), a leading provider of rapid diagnostic testing solutions, cellular-based virology assays and molecular diagnostic systems, will report fiscal third quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Following the release of results, Douglas Bryant, president and chief executive officer, and Randy Steward, chief financial officer, will host an investment community conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. E
Pediatric Lyme DiseaseAn Epidemic Within a Pandemic!to be Focus of Free Webinar Hosted by Quidel Corporation Oct. 21
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #infectiousdisease--Among the many health challenges facing children ages 0-19 is the very real threat of contracting Lyme disease.
DGAP-News: Quidel Corporation: Pediatric Lyme Disease-''An Epidemic Within a Pandemic!''-to be Focus of Free Webinar Hosted by Quidel Corporation Oct. 21
DGAP-News: Quidel Corporation Pediatric Lyme Disease-''An Epidemic Within a Pandemic!''-to be Focus of Free Webinar Hosted by Quidel Corporation Oct. 21 18.10.2021 / 20:56 The issuer is solely respo
Pediatric Lyme Disease—‘An Epidemic Within a Pandemic!’—to be Focus of Free Webinar Hosted by Quidel Corporation Oct. 21
SAN DIEGO, October 18, 2021--Among the many health challenges facing children ages 0-19 is the very real threat of contracting Lyme disease.
Quest Diagnostics (DGX) is hopeful about the fact that COVID-19 testing remains critical as employees are returning to the workplace and students to the classroom.
QDEL Price Returns