Quidel Corporation (QDEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QDEL POWR Grades
- QDEL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.78% of US stocks.
- QDEL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- QDEL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.11% of US stocks).
QDEL Stock Summary
- QDEL's went public 30.94 years ago, making it older than 83.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,896.85%, QUIDELORTHO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.7% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QUIDELORTHO CORP comes in at 62.29%, a number that bests 86.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUIDELORTHO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SANW, LFUS, JMIA, ISPC, and CEMI.
- Visit QDEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quidel.com.
QDEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QDEL's price/earnings ratio is 68.78% lower, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 243 months, QDEL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 37.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QDEL.
QDEL Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.02%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.49%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 343.2%.
The table below shows QDEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QDEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QDEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.03% of graded US stocks.
- QDEL's asset turnover comes in at 1.046 -- ranking 21st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, ONVO, and SESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QDEL.
The table below shows QDEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QDEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QDEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.70||52-week high||$120.61|
|Prev. close||$91.46||52-week low||$66.88|
|Day high||$92.00||Avg. volume||532,457|
|50-day MA||$87.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.08||Market Cap||5.92B|
Quidel Corporation (QDEL) Company Bio
Quidel Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic testing solutions for applications primarily in infectious diseases, womens health, and gastrointestinal diseases. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QDEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QDEL Latest Social Stream
View Full QDEL Social Stream
Latest QDEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUIDELORTHO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QDEL as an investment opportunity.
Top healthcare stocks include Azenta for best value, Neurocrine Biosciences for fastest growth, and Signify Health for most momentum.
SAN DIEGO, January 06, 2023--QuidelOrtho Corporation (Nasdaq: QDEL) (the "Company" or "QuidelOrtho"), a global provider of innovative in vitro diagnostics technologies designed for point-of-care settings, clinical labs and transfusion medicine, today announced preliminary unaudited revenue results for the fourth quarter and full year ended January 1, 2023.
Is QuidelOrtho Corporation's (NASDAQ:QDEL) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
QuidelOrtho (NASDAQ:QDEL) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 19% over the last...
As of Thursday, QuidelOrtho Corporation’s (NASDAQ:QDEL) stock closed at $85.14, up from $82.89 the previous day. While QuidelOrtho Corporation has overperformed by 2.71%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, QDEL fell by -33.48%, with highs and lows ranging from $136.96 to $66.88, whereas the […]
SAN DIEGO, December 28, 2022--QuidelOrtho Corporation (Nasdaq: QDEL) ("QuidelOrtho"), a global provider of innovative in vitro diagnostics technologies designed for point-of-care settings, clinical labs and transfusion medicine, announced today that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco beginning on January 9, 2023, with a presentation scheduled for 9:00 a.m. PST / 12:00 p.m. EST.
QDEL Price Returns