Quidel Corporation (QDEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QDEL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where QDEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.18% of US stocks.
- QDEL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- QDEL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.98% of US stocks).
QDEL Stock Summary
- QDEL's went public 30.59 years ago, making it older than 82.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.8, QUIDELORTHO CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,911.8%, QUIDELORTHO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QDEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XMTR, BIGC, STRM, TTWO, and SSD.
- Visit QDEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quidel.com.
QDEL Valuation Summary
- QDEL's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 5.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- QDEL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QDEL.
QDEL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1072.69%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 69.63%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 30.02%.
The table below shows QDEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QDEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QDEL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.03% of graded US stocks.
- QDEL's asset turnover comes in at 1.046 -- ranking 21st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, ONVO, and SESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QDEL.
The table below shows QDEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QDEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QDEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.86||52-week high||$180.06|
|Prev. close||$72.20||52-week low||$68.43|
|Day high||$72.50||Avg. volume||690,380|
|50-day MA||$87.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.09||Market Cap||4.68B|
Quidel Corporation (QDEL) Company Bio
Quidel Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic testing solutions for applications primarily in infectious diseases, womens health, and gastrointestinal diseases. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QDEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QDEL Latest Social Stream
View Full QDEL Social Stream
Latest QDEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUIDELORTHO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QDEL as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, September 06, 2022--QuidelOrtho Corporation (NASDAQ: QDEL) ("QuidelOrtho"), a global provider of innovative in vitro diagnostics technologies designed for point-of-care settings, clinical labs and transfusion medicine, announced today that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in the Morgan Stanley 20th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in New York beginning on September 12, 2022, with a fireside chat scheduled for 4:50 p.m. ET / 1:50 p.m. PT.
And we talk with Harvard Business School professor Ranjay Gulati about key insights from his book "Deep Purpose: The Heart and Soul of High-Performance Companies."
QuidelOrtho (NASDAQ:QDEL) shareholders are still up 118% over 5 years despite pulling back 5.8% in the past week
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the QuidelOrtho Corporation ( NASDAQ:QDEL ) share price down 21% in...
Quidel and World Champion Los Angeles Rams Partner to Combat COVID-19 and Promote Health Awareness in the L.A. Community
SAN DIEGO, September 01, 2022--Quidel Corporation ("Quidel"), a subsidiary of QuidelOrtho Corporation (NASDAQ: QDEL) and a leading provider of rapid diagnostic testing solutions, cellular-based virology assays and molecular diagnostic systems, and the World Champion Los Angeles Rams today announced a multi-year partnership agreement to promote health awareness and COVID-19 testing. The agreement makes Quidel an "Official Partner of the Los Angeles Rams" and designates Quidel’s QuickVue at-home r
Bacterial Biofilms, Responsible for Up to 75% of All Infectious Diseases in America, Explored in New Webinar From Quidel Corporation
SAN DIEGO, August 24, 2022--The National Institutes of Health reports that bacterial biofilms are responsible for up to 75% of all infectious diseases in humans, including infections of wounds, the lungs and the urinary tract. This important medical reality is now being addressed in a new webinar made available by Quidel Corporation, the California-based diagnostic health care manufacturer known for successfully developing rapid diagnostic health solutions.
QDEL Price Returns