QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QEP Stock Summary
- QEP's current price/earnings ratio is 309.27, which is higher than 97.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Qep Resources Inc is higher than only 5.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QEP comes in at 43.74% -- higher than that of 95.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICD, TALO, DRH, CLNY, and CNX.
- QEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qep Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.qepres.com.
QEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.08||52-week high||$4.90|
|Prev. close||$4.27||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||4,926,130|
|50-day MA||$3.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||989.67M|
QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP) Company Bio
QEP Resources is focused on natural gas and crude oil exploration and production in two major regions: the Northern Region (primarily the Rockies and the Williston Basin) and the Southern Region (primarily Texas and Louisiana) of the United States. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
QEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QEP Latest Social Stream
View Full QEP Social Stream
Latest QEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qep Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QEP as an investment opportunity.
Diamondback's (FANG) buyout pact with QEP Resources provides the latter's shareholders with 0.05 shares of its common stock for each share held.
Diamondback Energy has completed its all-stock purchase of rival QEP Resources,…
Siebert Williams Shank & Co Stick to Their Hold Rating for QEP Resources
QEP Resources ([[QEP]] -2.9%) shareholder THRC Holdings says it supports the company's pending acquisition by Diamondback Energy ([[FANG]] -1.0%), noting the deal "provides a number of synergies that are hard for us to ignore."THRC, which owns a 5.84% stake in QEP, believes the combined production and decreased leverage created in...
Glass Lewis Joins ISS in Reaffirming Support for Pending Acquisition of QEP Resources by Diamondback Energy
DENVER, March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP) (QEP or the Company) today issued the following statement in response to Glass Lewis & Co.’s (Glass Lewis) decision to reaffirm its previous recommendation of support for the pending acquisition of QEP by Diamondback Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FANG) (Diamondback). The Company is pleased to receive Glass Lewis’ continued support of its pending transaction with Diamondback Energy as evidenced by Glass Lewis reaffirming its position and continuing to recommend that QEP’s shareholders vote in favor of the transaction at the upcoming meeting of QEP’s stockholders on March 16, 2021 (Special Meeting). In its initial report, Glass Lewis recommended that shareholders vote in favor of the transaction given that QEP and Diamondb...
QEP Price Returns