QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP): Price and Financial Metrics
QEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Qep Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that QEP's revenue has grown -33.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.78% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QEP comes in at 45.42% -- higher than that of 95.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qep Resources Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be YUMA, TA, ATTO, CLUB, and DAC.
- Visit QEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qepres.com.
QEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
QEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$9.01|
|Prev. close||$3.82||52-week low||$2.58|
|Day high||$3.88||Avg. volume||6,050,941|
|50-day MA||$3.33||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$5.47||Market Cap||860.81M|
QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP) Company Bio
QEP Resources is focused on natural gas and crude oil exploration and production in two major regions: the Northern Region (primarily the Rockies and the Williston Basin) and the Southern Region (primarily Texas and Louisiana) of the United States. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Denver, Colorado.