360 Finance, Inc. (QFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QFIN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where QFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QFIN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- QFIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
QFIN Stock Summary
- QFIN's went public 2.45 years ago, making it older than only 5.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QFIN is currently 0.85, higher than merely 3.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For QFIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.78% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 360 DigiTech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EIG, LIVN, DZSI, FHI, and KRP.
- Visit QFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.360jinrong.net.
QFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.48||52-week high||$45.00|
|Prev. close||$20.92||52-week low||$9.67|
|Day high||$21.09||Avg. volume||3,169,890|
|50-day MA||$21.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.11||Market Cap||3.12B|
360 Finance, Inc. (QFIN) Company Bio
360 Finance, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of digital consumer finance. Its proprietary technology platform supports full transaction lifecycle from credit application through settlement. The company was founded on July 25, 2016 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
QFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full QFIN Social Stream
Latest QFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 360 DigiTech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QFIN as an investment opportunity.
The positive effects of digitalization and e-commerce growth on China’s financial services industry became more pronounced during the pandemic when the movement restrictions drove more retail customers to online platforms. […] The post 360 DigiTech (NASDAQ: QFIN) Q3 2021 Research Summary first appeared on AlphaStreet .
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of 360 DigiTech, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of September 13, 2021 - QFIN
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 13, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of 360 DigiTech, Inc. ("360 DigiTech") (NASDAQ: QFIN) between April 29, 2021 and July 7, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. To ...
FINAL DEADLINE NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against 360 DigiTech, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $500,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against 360 DigiTech, Inc. ("DigiTech" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:QFIN) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
QFIN Final Deadline: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds 360 DigiTech, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: September 13, 2021
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 13, 2021) - Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against 360 DigiTech, Inc. ("360 DigiTech" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: QFIN) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired 360 DigiTech securities between April 30, 2020 and July 7, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case ...
QFIN Price Returns