360 Finance, Inc. (QFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QFIN POWR Grades
- QFIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.85% of US stocks.
- QFIN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- QFIN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
QFIN Stock Summary
- 360 DigiTech Inc's stock had its IPO on December 14, 2018, making it an older stock than only 5.59% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for 360 DigiTech Inc is higher than just 2.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For QFIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.58% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTRH, DZSI, APRN, BLIN, and HLNE.
- QFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 360 DigiTech Inc's official web site, go to www.360jinrong.net.
QFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.68||52-week high||$35.15|
|Prev. close||$21.83||52-week low||$8.69|
|Day high||$24.15||Avg. volume||2,798,941|
|50-day MA||$25.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.19||Market Cap||3.47B|
360 Finance, Inc. (QFIN) Company Bio
360 Finance, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of digital consumer finance. Its proprietary technology platform supports full transaction lifecycle from credit application through settlement. The company was founded on July 25, 2016 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
QFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full QFIN Social Stream
Latest QFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 360 DigiTech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QFIN as an investment opportunity.
SHANGHAI, China, May 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 360 DigiTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: QFIN) ("360 DigiTech" or the "Company"), a data driven, technology empowered digital platform, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, after U.S. markets close on Thursday, May 27, 2021. 360 DigiTech’s management team will host an earnings conference call at 8:30 PM U.S. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 27, 2021 (8:30 AM Beijing Time on May 28). United States:+1-646-722-4977Hong Kong:+852-3027-6500Mainland China:400-821-0637International:+65-6408-5782PIN:18454785# Please dial in 15 minutes before the call is scheduled to begin and provide the PIN to join the call. A telephone replay of the call will be available after the conclusion of the co...
SHANGHAI, China, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 360 DigiTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: QFIN) (“360 DigiTech” or the “Company”), a data driven, technology empowered digital platform, today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 21, 2021. The annual report can be accessed on the Company’s investor relations website at https://ir.360shuke.com/. The Company will provide a hard copy of the annual report containing its audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. About 360 DigiTech 360 DigiTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: QFIN) (“360 DigiTech” or the “Company”) is a data driven, technology empowered digital platform. Through its platf...
The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed modestly higher in today's stock market while the Nasdaq rose substantially higher, with a gain of over 400 points.
Dow Jones Rises Over 500 Points As Stocks Regain Prior Day's Losses; Treasury Yields Continue Rising
The Dow Jones reversed from its lows and traded higher in today's stock market. Over the past hour, the major indexes traded near their highs of the day.
Top growth stocks PayPal, Crocs, InMode and Logitech join this list of breakout stocks as Ternium and Element Solutions target new buy points.
QFIN Price Returns