Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.52||52-week high||$51.18|
|Prev. close||$45.78||52-week low||$40.38|
|Day high||$46.54||Avg. volume||753,037|
|50-day MA||$45.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.45||Market Cap||10.59B|
QGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QGEN POWR Grades
- QGEN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- QGEN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- QGEN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
QGEN Stock Summary
- QGEN has a higher market value than 84.81% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $10,384,713,900.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QIAGEN NV comes in at -13.59%, a number that bests only 14.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of QIAGEN NV's share price is greater than that of merely 5.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QIAGEN NV, a group of peers worth examining would be LOGI, HOLX, FOXF, CTS, and BIOC.
- QGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QIAGEN NV's official web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QGEN's price/earnings ratio is 23.24% higher, now standing at 29.7.
- Over the past 243 months, QGEN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QGEN.
QGEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 169.62%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 187.14%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.23%.
The table below shows QGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- QGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 125th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, TXMD, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QGEN.
The table below shows QGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Qiagen N.V. (QGEN) Company Bio
QIAGEN NV is a holding company, which engages in the provision of sample and assay technology to transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights. It offers bioinformatics, molecular diagnostics, next-gen sequencing, and genomic services. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner and Metin Colpan on April 29, 1996 and is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full QGEN Social Stream
Latest QGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QIAGEN NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QGEN as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why You Should Retain QIAGEN (QGEN) Stock for Now
QIAGEN (QGEN) is likely to benefit from high organic growth across its non-COVID-19 product group and portfolio advancements, reflecting a positive share price movement.
Qiagen (QGEN) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates, Operating Margin Down
Amid an uncertain macroeconomic environment, Qiagen's (QGEN) first-quarter results reflect an impressive organic top line, led by strength in non-COVID-19 product groups.
Qiagen (QGEN) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates
Qiagen (QGEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.51% and 0.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
QIAGEN exceeds outlook for Q1 2023 with 12% CER sales growth in non-COVID product portfolio
Q1 2023: Net sales of $485 million (-23% at actual rates, -20% at constant exchange rates, CER); diluted EPS of $0.37 and adjusted diluted EPS of $0.51 // Net sales at CER of $502 million ahead of outlook for at least $490 million CER and adjusted diluted EPS of $0.52 CER ahead of outlook for at least $0.47 CER // 12% CER sales growth in non-COVID product portfolio to $434 million, while COVID product sales decline 76% to $52 million // Full-year 2023 outlook reaffirmed for at least $2.05 billio
QIAGEN welcomes U.S. Preventive Services Task Force reaffirmation for latent TB screening in populations at increased risk
Venlo, the Netherlands, and Germantown, Maryland, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QIAGEN (NYSE: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) announced today that it welcomed the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) reaffirming a previously issued recommendation for latent tuberculosis infection (LTBI) screening by primary care physicians in populations at increased risk. The USPSTF issued a final report on May 2 to continue the “B” recommendation for screening of these populations, building on
QGEN Price Returns
Continue Researching QGENHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Qiagen Nv's stock as an investment opportunity:
Qiagen Nv (QGEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Qiagen Nv (QGEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Qiagen Nv (QGEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...