Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QGEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where QGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.21% of US stocks.
- QGEN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- QGEN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
QGEN Stock Summary
- Qiagen Nv's market capitalization of $11,008,235,010 is ahead of 81.86% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, QGEN has reported earnings growth of 115.18%, putting it ahead of 86.03% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Qiagen Nv's share price is greater than that of only 3.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qiagen Nv, a group of peers worth examining would be TTC, BLD, CSL, LAD, and CR.
- Visit QGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.03||52-week high||$59.00|
|Prev. close||$47.69||52-week low||$42.22|
|Day high||$48.40||Avg. volume||800,469|
|50-day MA||$48.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.37||Market Cap||10.95B|
Qiagen N.V. (QGEN) Company Bio
QIAGEN NV is a holding company, which engages in the provision of sample and assay technology to transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights. It offers bioinformatics, molecular diagnostics, next-gen sequencing, and genomic services. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner and Metin Colpan on April 29, 1996 and is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands.
QGEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QGEN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Qiagen Nv ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 53.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QGEN, they are:
- QGEN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Qiagen Nv's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 9.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of 69.44% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 20.2% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full QGEN Social Stream
Latest QGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qiagen Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QGEN as an investment opportunity.
The FDA has given accelerated approval to Amgen Inc's (NASDAQ: AMGN) Lumakras (sotorasib) for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients harboring kras mutation. The approval covers the treatment of adult patients with KRAS G12C-mutated locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC, who have received at least one prior systemic therapy. Sotorasib is the first KRAS-targeted therapy to be approved after nearly four decades of research, the company said. The approval is based on the overall response rate (ORR) and duration of response (DoR). Lumakras demonstrated an ORR of 36% in the trial, with 81% of patients achieving disease control. The median DoR was ten months. Continued approval for the indication depends on clinical benefit in a confirmatory trial(s). Amgen has partnered with Guardant Hea...
QIAGEN Launches First FDA-approved Tissue Companion Diagnostic to Identify the KRAS G12C Mutation in NSCLC Tumours and Expand Precision Medicine Options in Lung Cancer
QIAGEN launches first FDA-approved tissue companion diagnostic to identify the KRAS G12C mutation in NSCLC tumours
Quest Diagnostics' (DGX) new collaboration with SAHRC will help improve the health and quality of lives of underserved communities.
QIAGEN's (QGEN) alliance will facilitate co-development of KRAS companion diagnostic with Mirati's, adagrasib, a selective and potent oral inhibitor of KRAS G12C.
QIAGEN N.V. (QGEN) announces a global collaboration with Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) to continue developing a tissue-based KRAS companion diagnostic to identify certain patients with cancers that have a KRASG12C mutation.The diagnostic aims to identify patients with the condition who may benefit from treatment with adagrasib, Mirati’s investigational, highly selective and potent oral small...
QGEN Price Returns