Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QGEN POWR Grades
- QGEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QGEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- QGEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.37% of US stocks).
QGEN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,326,346,240, QIAGEN NV has a greater market value than 84.1% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 451.88, QIAGEN NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.71% of US stocks.
- The volatility of QIAGEN NV's share price is greater than that of just 6.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOXF, HOLX, FCEL, LOGI, and IRIX.
- QGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QIAGEN NV's official web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.75% higher, now standing at 15.9.
- QGEN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QGEN.
QGEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.09%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.41%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.48%.
The table below shows QGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- QGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 125th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, TXMD, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QGEN.
The table below shows QGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.47||52-week high||$58.00|
|Prev. close||$41.22||52-week low||$40.49|
|Day high||$42.30||Avg. volume||842,944|
|50-day MA||$46.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.59||Market Cap||9.42B|
Qiagen N.V. (QGEN) Company Bio
QIAGEN NV is a holding company, which engages in the provision of sample and assay technology to transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights. It offers bioinformatics, molecular diagnostics, next-gen sequencing, and genomic services. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner and Metin Colpan on April 29, 1996 and is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full QGEN Social Stream
Latest QGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QIAGEN NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QGEN as an investment opportunity.
Investors are optimistic about QIAGEN's (QGEN) better-than-expected results and solid genomics uptake.
QIAGEN's (QGEN) latest additions to the NeuMoDx assay menu will help identify EBV and HHV-6 viruses in immunocompromised patients.
IGI Inex Holding (UK) Becomes Strategic Investor in Quantumrock, Cementing Partnership Between Leading Global Investment Group and AI Asset Tech Frontrunners
London-based privately-owned global investment company, IGI Inex Holding, today announces it has become a strategic investor in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) leaders, Munich-based AI asset and portfolio management company, quantumrock.
HILDEN, Germany & GERMANTOWN, Md., September 15, 2022--QIAGEN N.V. (NYSE: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) today announced new additions to its comprehensive NeuMoDx assay menu for organ transplant-associated viruses. The new assays for the identification and quantification of the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and the human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) have received CE-IVD certification for the European Union and other countries that accept this marking.
QIAGEN's (QGEN) novel companion diagnostic assay will help identify individuals who might benefit from Neuron23's drug candidate for Parkinson's disease.
QGEN Price Returns