Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QGEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where QGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QGEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- QGEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.48% of US stocks).
QGEN Stock Summary
- QGEN has a higher market value than 82.38% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,251,514,768.
- QGEN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 218.38 -- higher than 88.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QGEN is more volatile than only 16.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qiagen Nv are SUPN, HOLX, VIVO, RMTI, and KVHI.
- Visit QGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.94% lower, now standing at 21.7.
- QGEN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 50.8 over the prior 239 months.
- Over the past 239 months, QGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QGEN.
QGEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 88.9%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 83.63%.
The table below shows QGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- QGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 125th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, TXMD, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QGEN.
The table below shows QGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.35||52-week high||$58.00|
|Prev. close||$45.55||52-week low||$41.32|
|Day high||$45.75||Avg. volume||791,075|
|50-day MA||$46.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.92||Market Cap||10.30B|
Qiagen N.V. (QGEN) Company Bio
QIAGEN NV is a holding company, which engages in the provision of sample and assay technology to transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights. It offers bioinformatics, molecular diagnostics, next-gen sequencing, and genomic services. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner and Metin Colpan on April 29, 1996 and is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full QGEN Social Stream
Latest QGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qiagen Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QGEN as an investment opportunity.
Element Biosciences Partners with QIAGEN to Validate a Selection of QIAseq Targeted Library Construction Chemistries on Elements AVITI System
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Element Biosciences Partners with QIAGEN to Validate a Selection of QIAseq Targeted Library Construction Chemistries on Elements AVITI System
No summary available.
Is QIAGEN (QGEN) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Molecular Diagnostics Market is Expected to Grow at a Substantial CAGR of 9.21% and is Contemplated to Reach USD 16.12 Billion by 2026, Estimates DelveInsight
Las Vegas, USA, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Molecular Diagnostics Market is Expected to Grow at a Substantial CAGR of 9.21% and is Contemplated to Reach USD 16.12 Billion by 2026, Estimates DelveInsight Molecular Diagnostics Market is contemplated to witness huge demand in the upcoming years due to rising infectious diseases and their diagnosis, the presence of global as well as regional manufacturers active in developing the Molecular Diagnostic products such as Qiagen, Roche, Molbio Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd., among others. Also, improving healthcare infrastructure, government initiatives in raising awareness regarding molecular diagnosis will contribute to the Molecular Diagnostics market growth in these regions. DelveInsight''s Molecular Diagnostics Market Insights and Forecast rep...
QIAGEN N.V. (QGEN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022 09:00 ET Company Participants John Gilardi - Vice President of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations Thierry Bernard - Chief Executive Officer Roland Sackers - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Patrick Donnelly - Citi Tycho Peterson - JPMorgan Daniel...
QGEN Price Returns