Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QGEN POWR Grades
- QGEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.15% of US stocks.
- QGEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- QGEN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.11% of US stocks).
QGEN Stock Summary
- QIAGEN NV's market capitalization of $11,246,103,000 is ahead of 84.36% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QIAGEN NV comes in at -0.65%, a number that bests just 23.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of QIAGEN NV's share price is greater than that of just 8.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QIAGEN NV, a group of peers worth examining would be HOLX, LOGI, LFUS, CTS, and PKI.
- Visit QGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QGEN's price/earnings ratio is 3.17% higher, now standing at 22.8.
- Over the past 243 months, QGEN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QGEN.
QGEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -14.46%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.43%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 49.23%.
The table below shows QGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- QGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 125th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, TXMD, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QGEN.
The table below shows QGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.54||52-week high||$51.30|
|Prev. close||$49.39||52-week low||$40.38|
|Day high||$49.74||Avg. volume||622,735|
|50-day MA||$49.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.67||Market Cap||11.25B|
Qiagen N.V. (QGEN) Company Bio
QIAGEN NV is a holding company, which engages in the provision of sample and assay technology to transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights. It offers bioinformatics, molecular diagnostics, next-gen sequencing, and genomic services. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner and Metin Colpan on April 29, 1996 and is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full QGEN Social Stream
Latest QGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QIAGEN NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QGEN as an investment opportunity.
Genetic Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: GENE ) agreed to form a strategic alliance with Qiagen NV (NYSE: QGEN ) to establish and develop a ''Centre of Excellence facility in Australia. Qiagen will support the improvement of GTG capabilities through software, hardware, consumable and technical solutions. Genetic Technologies CEO Simon Morriss said it was an exciting opportunity for the company. "We are … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Gainers Motorsport Games Inc. (NASDAQ: MSGM ) shares rose 121% to $47.48 in pre-market trading after jumping over 710% on Tuesday. The company announced a debt-for-equity exchange with Motorsport Network. Also, Investor Mike Zoi reported purchase of 338,983 shares of Motorsport Games at an average price of $2.95 per share in Form 4 Filing. Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (NASDAQ: QNRX ) shares rose 67% to $2.77 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Tuesday. TransCode Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: RNAZ ) rose 42.5% to $1.07 in pre-market trading after the company reported preclinical results with immunotherapy candidate TTX-RIGA in melanoma. Wearable Devices Ltd. (NASDAQ: WLDS ) shares rose 39.2% to $1.10 in pre-market trading after gaining around 20% on Tuesday. Genetic Technologi...
Qiagen (QGEN) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Qiagen (QGEN) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Sample technology and solutions provider Qiagen (NYSE:QGEN) is mulling offloading a minority stake in its bioinformatics outfit, according to Bloom…
QGEN Price Returns