Qiagen N.V. Common Shares (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
QGEN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,660,550,445, Qiagen Nv has a greater market value than 81.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.5%, Qiagen Nv's debt growth rate surpasses 84.71% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QGEN has reported earnings growth of 86.32%, putting it ahead of 87.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qiagen Nv are QDEL, CMPR, OMCL, LOGI, and SWI.
- Visit QGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.66||52-week high||$43.16|
|Prev. close||$35.76||52-week low||$25.04|
|Day high||$36.22||Avg. volume||2,820,739|
|50-day MA||$38.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.55||Market Cap||8.04B|
Qiagen N.V. Common Shares (QGEN) Company Bio
Qiagen NV provides sample to insight solutions that transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights worldwide. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.