Qiagen N.V. Common Shares (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
QGEN Stock Summary
- QGEN has a market capitalization of $6,932,155,452 -- more than approximately 80.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.5%, Qiagen Nv's debt growth rate surpasses 85.55% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QGEN has reported earnings growth of 86.32%, putting it ahead of 87.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMPR, QDEL, CCMP, OMCL, and STMP.
- QGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qiagen Nv's official web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.16||52-week high||$43.16|
|Prev. close||$41.50||52-week low||$25.04|
|Day high||$41.67||Avg. volume||1,462,947|
|50-day MA||$34.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.99||Market Cap||9.28B|
Qiagen N.V. Common Shares (QGEN) Company Bio
Qiagen NV provides sample to insight solutions that transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights worldwide. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Venlo, the Netherlands.