Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QGEN POWR Grades
- QGEN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QGEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- QGEN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
QGEN Stock Summary
- QGEN has a market capitalization of $12,239,424,080 -- more than approximately 82.81% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QGEN has reported earnings growth of 101.99%, putting it ahead of 80.55% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QGEN is more volatile than just 11.19% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qiagen Nv, a group of peers worth examining would be LFUS, BDC, FOXF, HPE, and ANGO.
- Visit QGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qiagen.com.
QGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.94% lower, now standing at 21.7.
- QGEN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 50.8 over the prior 239 months.
- Over the past 239 months, QGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QGEN.
QGEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1540.26%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 95.37%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 56.88%.
The table below shows QGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QGEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.67% of graded US stocks.
- QGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 126th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, RARE, and TXMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QGEN.
The table below shows QGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.25||52-week high||$59.00|
|Prev. close||$53.99||52-week low||$45.33|
|Day high||$54.57||Avg. volume||763,113|
|50-day MA||$53.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.04||Market Cap||12.37B|
Qiagen N.V. (QGEN) Company Bio
QIAGEN NV is a holding company, which engages in the provision of sample and assay technology to transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights. It offers bioinformatics, molecular diagnostics, next-gen sequencing, and genomic services. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner and Metin Colpan on April 29, 1996 and is headquartered in Venlo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full QGEN Social Stream
Latest QGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qiagen Nv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QGEN as an investment opportunity.
MANCHESTER, England & HILDEN, Germany, October 22, 2021--QIAGEN strengthens UK footprint with move to new Manchester facilities
Molecular Diagnostics Market Future Outlook with Key Focus on Global 2021-2028 | Hologic,Inc., Grifols, S.A., Abbott Laboratories, Qiagen N.V.
The Latest research study released by CMI Global Molecular Diagnostics Market with 100+ pages of analysis on business Strategy taken up by key and emerging industry players and delivers know how of the current market development, landscape, technologies, drivers, opportunities,
Biobanking Market with Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Top Key Players (BD, Merck, Thermo Fisher, QIAGEN, Hamilton, VWR, BioCision) | Forecasts to 2027
Overview of the Global Biobanking Market: According to the world class Biobanking Market report, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at rational prices to gain a competitive advantage over the other players in the Healthcare industry. The main objective
QIAGEN (NYSE:QGEN) was downgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, Zacks.com reports. They presently have a $56.00 target price on the stock. Zacks Investment Researchs price objective points to a potential upside of 4.56% from the companys previous close. According 
Digital PCR Instrument Market 2021 Industry Emerging Trend, Top Players, Revenue Insights to 2027 |Bio-Rad Laboratories, QIAGEN, Roche, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Becton, Dickinson and Company
The Global Digital PCR Instrument Market from 2021 to 2027 study investigated by Market Intelligence Data examines the market in depth, emphasising data on many areas such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, and worldwide markets, covering development trends, competitive landscape
QGEN Price Returns