Quhuo Ltd. ADR (QH): Price and Financial Metrics
QH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$5.40|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||519,865|
|50-day MA||$1.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.66||Market Cap||7.22M|
QH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QH POWR Grades
- QH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QH is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 67 days.
- QH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
QH Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for QUHUO LTD is higher than only 1.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- QH's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.17% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QH comes in at 817.05% -- higher than that of 99.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUHUO LTD are ADSE, SPWR, SNOA, SKIN, and CLIR.
- Visit QH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meishisong.cn.
Quhuo Ltd. ADR (QH) Company Bio
Quhuo Ltd. engages in the development of workforce operational solution platform. It provides technology-enabled solutions to blue-chip consumer service businesses in industries with electronic commerce exposure such as food delivery, ride-hailing, housekeeping, and bike-sharing. The company was founded by Zhen Ba, Shuyi Yang, and Leslie Yu in 2012 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
QH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QH Latest Social Stream
View Full QH Social Stream
Latest QH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUHUO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QH as an investment opportunity.
Quhuo International Hosts Ceremony for Shipment of New Energy Vehicles, Sending Off Nearly 3,000 Units
Quhuo International held a new energy vehicle (NEV) dispatch ceremony in Lianyungang, JiangSu, during which 300 units of Toyota BZ4X, 1720 units of Volkswagen EBORA, along with nearly 3,000 units of NEVs from various other brands were successfully shipped. This vehicle shipment marks the initial establishment and smooth operation of Quhuo International's new energy vehicle trading system ("NEV trading system" or the "Trading system").
Pre-market stock movers are hot on Wednesday and we're checking out the biggest ones worth watching this morning!
Quhuo Limited (NASDAQ:QH) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 31, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Quhuo First Half Year of 2023’s Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After management’s prepared remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session. Today’s conference […]
Q1 2023 Quhuo Ltd Earnings Call
Quhuo Reported the Unaudited Financial Results for the First Half of 2023 with Promising Results in the Second Growth Engine
Quhuo Limited (NASDAQ: QH) ("Quhuo" or the "Company"), a leading gig economy platform focusing on local life services in China, today released its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2023, revealing the Company's sustained profitability enhancement and robust growth in international operations.
QH Price Returns