Quhuo Ltd. ADR (QH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QH POWR Grades
- QH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.04% of US stocks.
- QH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- QH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
QH Stock Summary
- QH's went public 0.97 years ago, making it older than only 0.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 333.37, QUHUO Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QH comes in at -91.83% -- higher than that of just 2.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUHUO Ltd are PJT, SCU, NSA, ESRT, and WHD.
- Visit QH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meishisong.cn.
QH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.99||52-week high||$10.48|
|Prev. close||$3.05||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$3.03||Avg. volume||102,219|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.12||Market Cap||156.66M|
Quhuo Ltd. ADR (QH) Company Bio
Quhuo Ltd. engages in the development of workforce operational solution platform. It provides technology-enabled solutions to blue-chip consumer service businesses in industries with electronic commerce exposure such as food delivery, ride-hailing, housekeeping, and bike-sharing. The company was founded by Zhen Ba, Shuyi Yang, and Leslie Yu in 2012 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
QH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QH Latest Social Stream
View Full QH Social Stream
Latest QH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUHUO Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QH as an investment opportunity.
Quhuo Announces Joint Partnerships with Shougang Real Estate and Hakone Group to Boost Operations of the Beijing-Tianjin-New-City Development
Quhuo Limited (NASDAQ: QH) ("Quhuo" or the "Company"), a leading gig economy platform from China, today announced its recent partnerships with Shougang Real Estate ("Shougang") and Hakone Group ("Hakone") to jointly boost operations in the Beijing-Tianjin-New-City development project ("Beijing-Tianjin-New-City"), a luxury resort town about 90 kilometers from Beijing.
Quhuo Limited (NASDAQ: QH) ("Quhuo" or the "Company"), a leading gig economy platform from China, has iterated and upgraded its signature housekeeping solution Quchengdan property management system (PMS), as part of the Company's ongoing efforts to better serve its guesthouse and bed and breakfast clients.
Quhuo Shares Insights on Flexible Work Opportunities Across Industries at Poking Capital's Flexible Employment Entrepreneurship Camp
Quhuo Limited (NASDAQ: QH) ("Quhuo" or the "Company"), a leading tech-enabled workforce operational solution platform in China, was recently invited to participate at the 2021 Flexible Employment Entrepreneurship Camp/Workshop organized by Poking Capital. Mr. Leslie Yu, CEO and Chairman of Quhuo, presented pertinent insights into the opportunities and challenges of flexible employment for a wide variety of industries, as well as the company's experience and best practices for the gig economy.
Quhuo Limited (QH) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
U.S. stock futures were trending higher on Friday as investors await the latest release of Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) data. The report is expected to provide additional information on the status of U.S. inflation and is also expected to weigh heavily on the Federal Reserve's next policy action. Ahead of the open, Dow futures had risen 0.3%, while Nasdaq and S&P 500 futures were trading 0.1% higher at the time of writing. 51job Inc (JOBS), Carmax Inc (KMX), Concord Medical Services Holdings Ltd (CCM), Paychex Inc (PAYX), and Quhuo Ltd (QH), are among the companies expected to release their quarterly earnings today.
QH Price Returns