Quipt Home Medical Corp. (QIPT): Price and Financial Metrics
QIPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.09||52-week high||$7.26|
|Prev. close||$5.25||52-week low||$3.89|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||193,463|
|50-day MA||$5.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.73||Market Cap||214.17M|
QIPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QIPT POWR Grades
- QIPT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QIPT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- QIPT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.88% of US stocks).
QIPT Stock Summary
- QIPT's current price/earnings ratio is 168.95, which is higher than 96.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of QUIPT HOME MEDICAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 311.76%, QUIPT HOME MEDICAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUIPT HOME MEDICAL CORP are NOMD, FAF, HIVE, HPK, and PW.
- QIPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUIPT HOME MEDICAL CORP's official web site, go to www.protechhomemedical.com.
QIPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QIPT Latest Social Stream
View Full QIPT Social Stream
Latest QIPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUIPT HOME MEDICAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QIPT as an investment opportunity.
Quipt Announces Multi-State Acquisition Adding Approximately $9 Million in Annualized Revenues, and Anticipated $2 Million in Adjusted EBITDA Post Integration
Acquisition Expands Operations in Mississippi, Texas and LouisianaCINCINNATI, Sept. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quipt Home Medical Corp. (“Quipt” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:QIPT; TSX:QIPT), a U.S. based home medical equipment provider, focused on end-to-end respiratory care, is very pleased to announce that it has acquired a business with operations in Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana reporting unaudited annual revenues (12 months ending June 30, 2023) of approximately $9 million with anticipat
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
While Quipt Home Medical Corp. ( TSE:QIPT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
Quipt Home Medical Reports Strong Operational Performance With Record Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results Posting Revenue Growth of 64% and Adjusted EBITDA Growth of 80%
Posts Strong Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 23% and Sequential Organic Growth of 4%CINCINNATI, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quipt Home Medical Corp. (the “Company” or “Quipt") (NASDAQ: QIPT; TSX: QIPT), a U.S. based home medical equipment provider, focused on end-to-end respiratory care, today announced its third quarter fiscal 2023 financial results and operational highlights. These results pertain to the three and nine months ended June 30, 2023, and are reported in U.S. Dollars. Quipt will ho
CINCINNATI, Aug. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quipt Home Medical Corp. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: QIPT) (TSX: QIPT), a U.S. based home medical equipment provider, focused on end-to-end respiratory care, today announced that it will host its Fiscal Q3 2023 earnings conference call and audio webcast on Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Conference Call Details: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (ET). Canada/US Toll Free:1 (800) 319 4610International:1 (604) 638 5340 Audio Webcast Deta
QIPT Price Returns