Qualigen Therapeutics Inc (QLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QLGN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where QLGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QLGN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 172 days.
- QLGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.57% of US stocks).
QLGN Stock Summary
- QLGN has a higher market value than only 2.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,537,574.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.72%, Qualigen Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.14% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that QLGN's revenue has grown 203.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qualigen Therapeutics Inc are SRNE, NVTA, POWI, PROF, and TXG.
- QLGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qualigen Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.qualigeninc.com.
QLGN Valuation Summary
- QLGN's price/sales ratio is 9.2; this is 142.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 75 months, QLGN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- QLGN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QLGN.
QLGN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -95.08%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -227.28%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -34.03%.
The table below shows QLGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QLGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QLGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.69% of graded US stocks.
- QLGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 197th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIT, AYTU, and QDEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QLGN.
The table below shows QLGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.54||52-week high||$3.12|
|Prev. close||$0.53||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.56||Avg. volume||921,511|
|50-day MA||$0.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||19.23M|
Qualigen Therapeutics Inc (QLGN) Company Bio
Qualigen Therapeutics Inc operates as a biotech company. The Company develops and discovers novel therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. Qualigen Therapeutics serves customers in the State of California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QLGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLGN Latest Social Stream
View Full QLGN Social Stream
Latest QLGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualigen Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLGN as an investment opportunity.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a diversified life sciences company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation and diagnostics, today issues the following Letter to Shareholders: To Our Valued Shareholders: As we close out the second month of 2022, I am excited for what lies ahead for our company. The last 45 days have helped to realize the well-constructed strategy of
Data from Qualigen Therapeutics’ Lead Program QN-302 Accepted as Three Poster Presentations at AACR 2022 Conference
Posters to be Presented During the In-Person Conference Being Held April 8-13, 2022 in New Orleans CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a biotechnology company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, today announces that three abstracts on aspects of the Company’s recently in-licensed compound from University College -London, QN-302, have been accepted as posters to be
Qualigen Therapeutics Engages Professor Stephen Neidle as Scientific Advisor in the Development of Lead Program QN-302
Innovator Behind Pancreatic Cancer-Focused Program Becomes Scientific Advisor CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a biotechnology company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, today announced that it has engaged Professor Stephen Neidle as a scientific advisor. Professor Neidle is a world-renowned scientist at University College London and is the key innovator of the
Qualigen Therapeutics Secures Worldwide Rights to G4-Selective Transcription Inhibitors from University College London to Develop as Cancer Therapeutics
Preclinical Therapeutic Program to Be Initially Focused on Pancreatic Cancer CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a biotechnology company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, today announces the exclusive worldwide in-license of a genomic quadruplex (G4)-selective transcription inhibitor drug development program, including lead and back-up compounds, preclinical data
Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:QLGN) saw unusually large options trading on Thursday. Investors purchased 15,196 call options on the company. This represents an increase of approximately 1,293% compared to the average volume of 1,091 call options. Separately, Alliance Global Partners dropped their price target on shares of Qualigen Therapeutics from $9.50 to $6.50 and set a 
QLGN Price Returns