Qualigen Therapeutics Inc (QLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QLGN Stock Summary
- QLGN has a market capitalization of $7,579,832 -- more than approximately only 2.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 724.33%, QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.23% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QLGN is more volatile than 97.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC are VRNS, MDB, TWLO, RSKD, and VIEW.
- QLGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.qualigeninc.com.
QLGN Valuation Summary
- QLGN's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 68.75% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- QLGN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QLGN.
QLGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -35.01%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.28%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 146.72%.
The table below shows QLGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QLGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QLGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.69% of graded US stocks.
- QLGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 197th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIT, AYTU, and QDEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QLGN.
The table below shows QLGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$1.50||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||54,820|
|50-day MA||$2.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.57||Market Cap||6.98M|
Qualigen Therapeutics Inc (QLGN) Company Bio
Qualigen Therapeutics Inc operates as a biotech company. The Company develops and discovers novel therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. Qualigen Therapeutics serves customers in the State of California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QLGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLGN Latest Social Stream
View Full QLGN Social Stream
Latest QLGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLGN as an investment opportunity.
Action to comply with continued listing requirements for Nasdaq Capital Market CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc.), a diversified life sciences company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, while also commercializing diagnostics, today announces that its board of directors (the “Board”) has approved a 1-for-10 reverse stock split of the Com
Qualigen Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:QLGN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.44m (up 25% from...
Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Q3 2022 FastPack ® sales increased approximately 25% year-over-yearCompany continues to execute on and advance core therapeutic programs CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc.), a diversified life sciences company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, while also commercializing diagnostics, today announces its financial results for the third qu
Qualigen Therapeutics Announces Two Posters of Its RAS-Targeted Inhibitor Program at the National Cancer Institute
Figure: 1 Compound F3 and enhanced activity derivative F3-8-60 directly bind to K-RAS Figure: 2 F3 class compounds block RAS signaling. Figure: 3 F3-8-60 Suppresses MPNST cell line tumor growth Figure: 4 F3-8-60 suppresses MPNST pdx growth Figure: 5 NMR studies demonstrate F3-8-60 binds K-RaS12D and promotes changes in effector domain structure. Figure: 6 F3-8-60 is active in vivo against pancreatic cancer models. Figure: 7 F3-8-60 enhances the effect of Immune Checkpoint inhibitors. Fourth RAS
CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a diversified life sciences company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, while also commercializing diagnostics, today announces that Amy Broidrick, President and Chief Strategy Officer, and Tariq Arshad, MD, Chief Medical Officer, will present a corporate overview at the LD Micro Main Event XV. The conference is being held on Oct
QLGN Price Returns