Qualigen Therapeutics Inc (QLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
QLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$1.93|
|Prev. close||$0.71||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||122,509|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||3.78M|
QLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLGN Stock Summary
- QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC's market capitalization of $3,587,249 is ahead of only 2.4% of US-listed equities.
- QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.32% of US listed stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QLGN comes in at -80.94% -- higher than that of merely 7.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACCD, BFLY, QTWO, COHU, and BLND.
- Visit QLGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualigeninc.com.
QLGN Valuation Summary
- QLGN's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 64.71% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 102 months, QLGN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QLGN.
QLGN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.9%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.9%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.82%.
The table below shows QLGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QLGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QLGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.69% of graded US stocks.
- QLGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 197th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIT, AYTU, and QDEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QLGN.
The table below shows QLGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Qualigen Therapeutics Inc (QLGN) Company Bio
Qualigen Therapeutics Inc operates as a biotech company. The Company develops and discovers novel therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. Qualigen Therapeutics serves customers in the State of California.
QLGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLGN Latest Social Stream
View Full QLGN Social Stream
Latest QLGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUALIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLGN as an investment opportunity.
Initiated dosing of three patients in first cohort of Phase 1 clinical trial of QN-302 for treatment of advanced or metastatic solid tumorsPhase 1a patient recruitment ongoing; company anticipates sharing update on safety and preliminary efficacy in second quarter of 2024Expect to select lead Pan-RAS inhibitor candidate for IND enabling studies in first quarter of 2024 CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a clinical-stage therapeutics co
Qualigen Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in the Phase 1a Clinical Trial of QN-302 for Treatment of Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, announces today that the first patient in the Phase 1a clinical trial has been dosed with QN-302, a potential first-in-class, investigational G-Quadruplex (G4)-selective transcription inhibitor designed for the treatment of advanced or metastatic solid tumo
Poster Highlighting Qualigen Therapeutics' Pan-RAS Inhibitor Platform Presented at AACR Special Conference: Advances in Breast Cancer
Poster Includes Preclinical Data on Pan-RAS Compounds Demonstrating Inhibition in Breast Cancer Models CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, today announces a poster presentation on the Company’s Pan-RAS platform at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Special Conference in Breas
Qualigen Therapeutics Presents Scientific Data on QN-302 at AACR Special Conference: Pancreatic Cancer 2023
Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. Figure 1A Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. Figure 1B Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. Table 1 Two posters include data on potential clinical biomarkers and transcriptomic data associated with QN-302’s mechanism of action CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: QLGN), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing treatments for adult and pediatric cancers with potential for Orphan Drug Designation, today announces t
By David Bautz, PhD NASDAQ:QLGN READ THE FULL QLGN RESEARCH REPORT Business Update IND for QN-302 Cleared; Phase 1 Trial to Initiate in 2H23 On August 1, 2023, Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:QLGN) announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had cleared the Investigation New Drug (IND) application for QN-302, the company’s lead cancer therapeutic development compound. We
QLGN Price Returns