Qilian International Holding Group Limited (QLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QLI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, QILIAN INTERNATIONAL HOLDING GROUP LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- QILIAN INTERNATIONAL HOLDING GROUP LTD's stock had its IPO on January 12, 2021, making it an older stock than just 8.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 54.22, QILIAN INTERNATIONAL HOLDING GROUP LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QILIAN INTERNATIONAL HOLDING GROUP LTD are GBR, XPEL, TR, FANH, and VALU.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to QLI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001779578.
QLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QLI's EV/EBIT ratio is 333.33% higher, now standing at 42.9.
- Over the past 25 months, QLI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QLI.
QLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$2.25|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||6,750|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||47.55M|
Qilian International Holding Group Limited (QLI) Company Bio
Qilian International Holding Group Limited operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, focuses in the research, development, and production of licorice and oxytetracycline products, medicine derivatives, sausage casings, and fertilizers. Qilian International Holding Group serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
QLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLI Latest Social Stream
View Full QLI Social Stream
Latest QLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QILIAN INTERNATIONAL HOLDING GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLI as an investment opportunity.
Qilian International Holding Group Limited Reports Financial Results for the First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2022
Qilian International Holding Group Limited (Nasdaq: QLI) (the "Company"), a China-based pharmaceutical and chemical products manufacturer, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first six months of fiscal year 2022 ended March 31, 2022.
Qilian International Holding Group Limited's (NASDAQ:QLI) Stock is Soaring But Financials Seem Inconsistent: Will The Uptrend Continue?
Qilian International Holding Group's (NASDAQ:QLI) stock is up by a considerable 10% over the past month. However, we...
Shareholders in Qilian International Holding Group (NASDAQ:QLI) are in the red if they invested a year ago
The nature of investing is that you win some, and you lose some. And there's no doubt that Qilian International Holding...
Qilian International Holding Group Limited (Nasdaq: QLI) (the "Company", "Qilian International", "we", "our" or "us"), a China-based pharmaceutical and chemical products manufacturer, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2021.
QLI Price Returns