Qualys, Inc. (QLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
QLYS Stock Summary
- QLYS's current price/earnings ratio is 52.1, which is higher than 86.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.56, Qualys Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.91% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Qualys Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qualys Inc are AIRG, ALRM, AUDC, FLGT, and EGAN.
- Visit QLYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualys.com.
QLYS Stock Price Chart More Charts
QLYS Price/Volume Stats
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) Company Bio
Qualys Inc. provides cloud security and compliance solutions in the United States and internationally. The Company's solutions enable organizations to identify security risks to their information technology infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from cyber attacks. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.