Qualys, Inc. (QLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
QLYS Stock Summary
- QLYS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 164.73 -- higher than 79.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For QLYS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 22.99% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.39, Qualys Inc has a higher such ratio than 83.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QLYS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HALO, SMTC, ARLO, LSCC, and BNR.
- Visit QLYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualys.com.
QLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.38||52-week high||$148.84|
|Prev. close||$106.05||52-week low||$86.65|
|Day high||$107.89||Avg. volume||516,630|
|50-day MA||$105.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$105.76||Market Cap||4.13B|
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) Company Bio
Qualys Inc. provides cloud security and compliance solutions in the United States and internationally. The Company's solutions enable organizations to identify security risks to their information technology infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from cyber attacks. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
QLYS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Qualys Inc. To summarize, we found that Qualys Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QLYS, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 11,338.44 -- which is good for besting 99.29% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 7.84% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- QLYS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full QLYS Social Stream
Latest QLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLYS as an investment opportunity.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of disruptive cloud-based IT, security and compliance solutions, today announced that the company will report its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
Qualys([[QLYS]] +5.8%) announces chairman of the board and CEO, Philippe Courtot has resigned from his role as CEO for health reasons.Courtot have been on a paid leave of absence due to health issues unrelated to COVID-19 since February 7.Sumedh Thakar, current president and chief product officer has been named interim CEO and...
Recent security breaches such as the SolarWinds supply chain hack late last year serve as a reminder of the critical role that cybersecurity firms play in our increasingly digital world. Vulnerability Management (VM) is one of the key strategies used to protect businesses from cyber-attacks, by identifying and assessing IT assets for security weaknesses. Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) is one of the industry leaders in the field of VM, with the other major players being Rapid7 Inc (RPD) and Tenable Holdings Inc (TENB). Qualys is arguably the most profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, boasting an adjusted EBITDA margin of 43%.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based IT, security, and compliance solutions, today issued an update on the security incident regarding the Accellion FTA file transfer solution.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based IT, security, and compliance solutions, today announced the extension of its partnership with HCL Technologies, a leading global technology company, that will include the embedding of Qualys VMDR® (Vulnerability Management, Detection and Response) into the HCL Technologies CyberSecurity Fusion Center (CSFC).
QLYS Price Returns
Continue Researching QLYSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Qualys Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!