Qualys, Inc. (QLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QLYS POWR Grades
- QLYS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QLYS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- QLYS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
QLYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 68.66, Qualys Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For QLYS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 20.86% of US equities we're observing.
- QLYS's price/sales ratio is 12.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qualys Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VUZI, RAMP, GH, AXDX, and VRAY.
- Visit QLYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualys.com.
QLYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QLYS's price/sales ratio is 126.42% higher, now standing at 12.
- QLYS's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.9 over the prior 109 months.
- QLYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2173.7 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QLYS.
QLYS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 205.88%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.27%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 73.56%.
The table below shows QLYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QLYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QLYS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.82% of graded US stocks.
- QLYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.528 -- ranking 303rd of 556 Business Services stocks.
- SMSI, MSFT, and HEES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QLYS.
The table below shows QLYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QLYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.23||52-week high||$148.84|
|Prev. close||$119.76||52-week low||$86.65|
|Day high||$120.75||Avg. volume||403,821|
|50-day MA||$110.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$107.92||Market Cap||4.64B|
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) Company Bio
Qualys Inc. provides cloud security and compliance solutions in the United States and internationally. The Company's solutions enable organizations to identify security risks to their information technology infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from cyber attacks. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QLYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QLYS Latest Social Stream
View Full QLYS Social Stream
Latest QLYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qualys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QLYS as an investment opportunity.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Cloudera The Trade: Cloudera,
These software stocks could rip higher as investors seek deals from out-of-favor firms in an already expensive market at all-time highs.
In this interview with Help Net Security, Eran Livne, Director, Product Management, Endpoint Remediation at Qualys, discusses vulnerability remediation complexity, the challenges related to proactive patching, as well as Qualys Patch Management. What makes vulnerability remediation a complex task? Most vulnerability remediation involves multiple teams and processes first, a scanning tool identifies vulnerabilities, and then they are passed to the patching team for remediation. This is a pain point for organizations and leads to More The post The complexities of vulnerability remediation and proactive patching appeared first on Help Net Security .
Heres a look at the most interesting product releases from the past week, featuring releases from Alation, IDrive, Hornetsecurity, Palo Alto Networks, Qualys, ThreatConnect and Titania. Qualys Patch Management keeps endpoints up to date to reduce risk from exploits Qualys is integrating zero-touch patching capabilities into Qualys Patch Management. Zero-Touch Patch ensures that companies endpoints and servers are proactively updated as soon as patches are available, reducing their overall attack surface. Hornetsecurity launches security and More The post New infosec products of the week: September 17, 2021 appeared first on Help Net Security .
Does the September share price for Qualys, Inc. ( NASDAQ:QLYS ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
QLYS Price Returns