Qualys, Inc. (QLYS): Price and Financial Metrics
QLYS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.45, Qualys Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.63, Qualys Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.91% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QLYS is more volatile than just 13.95% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qualys Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FLGT, TER, KN, SRNE, and ANIK.
- Visit QLYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qualys.com.
QLYS Stock Price Chart More Charts
QLYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.75||52-week high||$97.12|
|Prev. close||$87.01||52-week low||$72.76|
|Day high||$88.28||Avg. volume||279,756|
|50-day MA||$85.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.29||Market Cap||3.36B|
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) Company Bio
Qualys Inc. provides cloud security and compliance solutions in the United States and internationally. The Company's solutions enable organizations to identify security risks to their information technology infrastructures, help protect their IT systems and applications from cyber attacks. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Redwood City, California.