Quantum Corporation (QMCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QMCO POWR Grades
- QMCO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QMCO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- QMCO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
QMCO Stock Summary
- QUANTUM CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.89% of US listed stocks.
- QMCO's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.39% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.06 for QUANTUM CORP; that's greater than it is for just 4.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUANTUM CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AYRO, CTSO, DIOD, TRVN, and SCWX.
- Visit QMCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quantum.com.
QMCO Valuation Summary
- QMCO's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 88.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, QMCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QMCO.
QMCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QMCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.46% of graded US stocks.
- QMCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.969 -- ranking 1st of 83 Computers stocks.
- NTAP, QBAK, and LOGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QMCO.
The table below shows QMCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QMCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QMCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$5.97|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||474,352|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||125.65M|
Quantum Corporation (QMCO) Company Bio
Quantum Corporation sells scale-out storage, archive, and data protection solutions for capturing, sharing, and preserving digital assets in physical and virtual environments. The Company provides storage file systems, nearline storage systems, backup, and de-duplication appliances, tape libraries, and cloud services.
Most Popular Stories View All
QMCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QMCO Latest Social Stream
View Full QMCO Social Stream
Latest QMCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUANTUM CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QMCO as an investment opportunity.
This company supplies drones to Ukraine and is backed by Peter Thiel. Here’s how it takes the ‘Tesla approach’ to innovation.
Quantum-Systems is a German technology company that specializes in the development of drones. The company has raised almost $50 million in funding and is backed by investor Peter Thiel. Quantum-Systems wants to become Europe''s leading drone maker. The war in Ukraine has sparked an international demand for drone innovation in the defense tech sector. German-based Quantum-Systems, which supplies reconnaissance drones to Ukraine, is one company that has benefitted from this shift. "We were able to serve demand from Ukraine with our systems and that''s what boosted Quantum over of what we would have expected for 2022," the company''s CEO, Florian Seibel, told Insider. Founded in 2015, it has raised almost $50 million over two funding rounds this year — $32 million in its Series A round and...
Quantum Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:QMCO) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 2, 2022 17:00 ET Company Participants Brian Cabrera - Chief Legal and Compliance Officer Jamie Lerner -…
YBS Commercial Mortgages has reduced rates by as much as 0.45 per cent. The post YBS Commercial cuts rates; Quantum launches ‘switch to fix’ deal – round-up appeared first on Mortgage Solutions .
Revenue of $99.1 Million at High-End of Guidance Amid Improving Supply Chain; Guides to Continued Revenue Growth SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantum Corporation (NASDAQ: QMCO) announced today financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2022….
Quantum to Release Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results on November 2, 2022; To Host Virtual Analyst Day on November 17, 2022
Quantum Corporation (Nasdaq: QMCO) ("Quantum" or the "Company") announced today it will release financial results for its fiscal second quarter 2023 ended September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, November 2, 2022, after the close of the market. Additionally, the Company announced it will host a Virtual Analyst Day on Thursday, November 17, 2022.
QMCO Price Returns