Qurate Retail, Inc. - Series A (QRTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRTEA POWR Grades
- QRTEA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.82% of US stocks.
- QRTEA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- QRTEA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
QRTEA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.41, Qurate Retail Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Qurate Retail Inc is higher than merely 7.35% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Qurate Retail Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qurate Retail Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLH, LNDC, ADT, DY, and ECOL.
- QRTEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qurate Retail Inc's official web site, go to www.qurateretail.com.
QRTEA Valuation Summary
- QRTEA's price/earnings ratio is 3.1; this is 92.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 185 months, QRTEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 185 months, QRTEA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRTEA.
QRTEA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.38%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.86%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -79.77%.
The table below shows QRTEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRTEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRTEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.18% of graded US stocks.
- QRTEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.873 -- ranking 145th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CNXN, JAN, and AMZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRTEA.
The table below shows QRTEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.11||52-week high||$14.62|
|Prev. close||$7.42||52-week low||$6.74|
|Day high||$7.36||Avg. volume||3,371,279|
|50-day MA||$8.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.79||Market Cap||2.82B|
Qurate Retail, Inc. - Series A (QRTEA) Company Bio
Qurate Retail, Inc. provides e-commerce services. The Company engages in the video and digital commerce via television networks and e-commerce sites, social pages, mobile application, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
QRTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full QRTEA Social Stream
Latest QRTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qurate Retail Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRTEA as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Claybrook Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys ProShares Ultra S&P500, Altria Group Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, FS KKR Capital Corp, PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund, sells ProShares Ultra Technology, iShares MSCI Germany ETF, Largo Inc, Utilities Select Sector SPDR ETF, PIMCO Dynamic Credit & Mortgage Income Fund during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Claybrook Capital, LLC.
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. The industry also sells services. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Thomas Bancroft’s Makaira Partners. You can skip our detailed analysis of Bancroft’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Thomas Bancroft’s Makaira Partners. Thomas Bancroft serves as the Managing Partner and Senior Portfolio Manager […]
Be Mine While Short on Time: Zulily's First-Ever Date Night Report Finds Parents Favor "Micro Moment" Dating
A long, romantic date night may feel like a thing of the past for today's busy parents, but it's the small moments of togetherness that count the most in a relationship. Online retailer Zulily today announced its first-ever State of the Date Night Report that shows how dating behaviors and attitudes have evolved for parents, both single and married, as they found new ways to keep their relationship interesting during the season of romance and throughout the year.
Shopping to find the best selection of items and the best prices is no easy feat – especially today when supply chains are still under immense strain and inflation is at a 30-year high, making seasonal shopping a bit more… seasonless. To make it easier, online retailer Zulily has pinpointed when moms should shop to beat the rush, maximize their savings, and score the best deals in its new Best Time to Shop Report.
QRTEA Price Returns