Qurate Retail, Inc. - Series A (QRTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRTEA POWR Grades
- QRTEA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.03% of US stocks.
- QRTEA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 113 days.
- QRTEA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.94% of US stocks).
QRTEA Stock Summary
- QRTEA's current price/earnings ratio is 3.88, which is higher than only 3.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Qurate Retail Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.72% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, QRTEA has reported earnings growth of -548.82%, putting it ahead of just 3.33% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qurate Retail Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JBLU, BECN, UFS, SPB, and GT.
- QRTEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qurate Retail Inc's official web site, go to www.qurateretail.com.
QRTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.70||52-week high||$14.62|
|Prev. close||$13.49||52-week low||$5.59|
|Day high||$13.78||Avg. volume||3,694,943|
|50-day MA||$12.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.71||Market Cap||5.60B|
Qurate Retail, Inc. - Series A (QRTEA) Company Bio
Qurate Retail, Inc. provides e-commerce services. The Company engages in the video and digital commerce via television networks and e-commerce sites, social pages, mobile application, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail serves customers worldwide.
QRTEA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QRTEA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Qurate Retail Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 608.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QRTEA, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 44% of its capital from equity, and 56% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 1.83% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Qurate Retail Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Qurate Retail Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QRTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full QRTEA Social Stream
Latest QRTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qurate Retail Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRTEA as an investment opportunity.
She plans to be on HSN today in three separate shows selling her new classic swimwear line.
Shop & Sip: Zulily Helps Moms Celebrate National Best Friend Day with Launch of Exclusive, Limited Edition BFF Wine, Always Better When Together, Trio of Bottles to Uncork with Besties
To celebrate National Best Friend Day on June 8, online retailer Zulily® today launched a wine collection designed to bring moms together and celebrate their friendships after a year of being apart. Created by Vintage Wine Estates for Zulily, the limited-edition collection features a Rose, Sauvignon Blanc and Cabernet, specially labeled with a recipe for the perfect friendship.
Kaskela Law LLC Announces Shareholder Investigation of Qurate Retail, Inc. (QRTEA QRTEP) and Encourages Stockholders to Contact the Firm
PHILADELPHIA, PA / ACCESSWIRE / June 2, 2021 / Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating Qurate Retail, Inc. ("Qurate") (NASDAQ:QRTEA) (NASDAQ:QRTEP) on behalf of the company's stockholders.
Vimeo's video content creation tools have made it a Youtube competitor.
These are the consumer discretionary stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for June 2021.
QRTEA Price Returns