Qurate Retail, Inc. - Series A (QRTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRTEA POWR Grades
- QRTEA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QRTEA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 34 weeks.
- QRTEA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.9% of US stocks).
QRTEA Stock Summary
- QRTEA's current price/earnings ratio is 2.99, which is higher than just 1.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, Qurate Retail Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.63% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Qurate Retail Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,007.37%; that's higher than merely 1.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qurate Retail Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NLSN, MOD, NNBR, CLH, and ATNI.
- Visit QRTEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qurateretail.com.
QRTEA Valuation Summary
- QRTEA's price/earnings ratio is 3.1; this is 92.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 185 months, QRTEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 185 months, QRTEA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRTEA.
QRTEA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.79%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.89%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1.38%.
The table below shows QRTEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRTEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRTEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.14% of graded US stocks.
- QRTEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.873 -- ranking 144th of 164 Retail stocks.
- CVS, CNXN, and JAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRTEA.
The table below shows QRTEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.45||52-week high||$14.62|
|Prev. close||$10.52||52-week low||$6.47|
|Day high||$10.52||Avg. volume||3,453,946|
|50-day MA||$11.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.04||Market Cap||4.26B|
Qurate Retail, Inc. - Series A (QRTEA) Company Bio
Qurate Retail, Inc. provides e-commerce services. The Company engages in the video and digital commerce via television networks and e-commerce sites, social pages, mobile application, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
QRTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full QRTEA Social Stream
Latest QRTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qurate Retail Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRTEA as an investment opportunity.
Thomas Bancroft’s Makaira Partners’ Stock Picks: Liberty Broadband (LBRDA), Bath and Body Works (BBWI) and More
In this article, we discuss Thomas Bancroft’s Makaira Partners’ stock picks: Liberty Broadband (LBRDA), Bath & Body Works (BBWI), and more. If you want to skip ahead to the top 5 of Thomas Bancroft’s stock picks, go directly to Top 5 Stock Picks of Thomas Bancroft’s Makaira Partners. Makaira Partners is a private investment management […]
These are the consumer discretionary stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
Qurate Retail's (NASDAQ:QRTE.A) investors will be pleased with their decent 77% return over the last year
Qurate Retail, Inc. ( NASDAQ:QRTE.A ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 18% in the last...
A new national survey of moms reveals there might be more to purchasing baby cribs and onesies than function. Research fielded by online retailer, Zulily, shows new moms are using color in the nursery and across other baby essentials to positively influence their child's development and relationship with the natural world as their baby grows.
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys. The earnings and revenue performance of retailers has varied widely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
QRTEA Price Returns