Qurate Retail, Inc. (QRTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRTEA POWR Grades
- QRTEA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.86% of US stocks.
- QRTEA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- QRTEA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
QRTEA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QRTEA is currently 1.59, higher than only 5.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Qurate Retail Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 1.59% of stocks in our set.
- Qurate Retail Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRTEA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADT, CNDT, SMTS, PSHG, and NP.
- QRTEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qurate Retail Inc's official web site, go to www.qurateretail.com.
QRTEA Valuation Summary
- QRTEA's price/earnings ratio is 3.1; this is 92.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 185 months, QRTEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- Over the past 185 months, QRTEA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRTEA.
QRTEA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -61.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.48%.
The table below shows QRTEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRTEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRTEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.18% of graded US stocks.
- QRTEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.873 -- ranking 145th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CNXN, JAN, and AMZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRTEA.
The table below shows QRTEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.82||52-week high||$11.47|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||6,176,464|
|50-day MA||$3.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||1.46B|
Qurate Retail, Inc. (QRTEA) Company Bio
Qurate Retail, Inc. provides e-commerce services. The Company engages in the video and digital commerce via television networks and e-commerce sites, social pages, mobile application, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
QRTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full QRTEA Social Stream
Latest QRTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qurate Retail Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRTEA as an investment opportunity.
Qurate A press release (NASDAQ:QRTEA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.40. Revenue of $4.1B (-8.9% Y/Y). eCommerce revenue decreased 9% to $2.6 billion or 65% of total revenue in Q4....
Full story available on Benzinga.com
Qurate Retail, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results
No summary available.
Qurate Retail <
QRTEA Price Returns