Qurate Retail, Inc. (QRTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$4.23|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||8,361,842|
|50-day MA||$0.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.91||Market Cap||365.44M|
QRTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRTEA POWR Grades
- QRTEA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QRTEA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- QRTEA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.46% of US stocks).
QRTEA Stock Summary
- QURATE RETAIL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.55% of US listed stocks.
- QRTEA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.04 -- higher than merely 0.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- QRTEA's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QURATE RETAIL INC are GLP, APRN, USX, WHR, and PSFE.
- QRTEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QURATE RETAIL INC's official web site, go to www.qurateretail.com.
QRTEA Valuation Summary
- QRTEA's EV/EBIT ratio is -3; this is 114.18% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 206 months, QRTEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRTEA.
QRTEA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19.69%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -213.7%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.23%.
The table below shows QRTEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRTEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRTEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.18% of graded US stocks.
- QRTEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.873 -- ranking 145th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CNXN, JAN, and AMZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRTEA.
The table below shows QRTEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRTEA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of QRTEA, see our QRTEA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$16.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
Qurate Retail, Inc. (QRTEA) Company Bio
Qurate Retail, Inc. provides e-commerce services. The Company engages in the video and digital commerce via television networks and e-commerce sites, social pages, mobile application, print catalogs, and in-store destinations. Qurate Retail serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
QRTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full QRTEA Social Stream
Latest QRTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QURATE RETAIL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRTEA as an investment opportunity.
Qurate Retail sells Zulily to Regent
Qurate Retail, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on 8.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 17, 2023--Qurate Retail, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend on 8.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Qurate Retail Group Named a 2023 DiversityInc Noteworthy Company
Qurate Retail Group has been named a DiversityInc 2023 Noteworthy Company in recognition of its unwavering commitment to promoting workplace fairness. The prestigious list is comprised of companies whose evaluation results indicate they have the potential to make the DiversityInc Top 50 list - a trusted measure of employer and investor data transparency, equitable human capital outcomes for U.S.
Qurate Retail Announces Semi-Annual Interest Payment on 4.0% Senior Exchangeable Debentures Due 2029
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 15, 2023--Qurate Retail, Inc. ("Qurate Retail") (Nasdaq: QRTEA, QRTEB, QRTEP) today announced the payment of a semi-annual interest payment to the holders as of May 1, 2023 of the 4.0% Senior Exchangeable Debentures due 2029 (the "Debentures") issued by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Liberty Interactive LLC ("LI LLC"). The payment amount is $20.00 per $1,000 original principal amount of Debentures (a "Debenture").
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the latest news traders need to know about on Thursday!
QRTEA Price Returns
Continue Researching QRTEAWant to see what other sources are saying about Qurate Retail Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Qurate Retail Inc (QRTEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Qurate Retail Inc (QRTEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Qurate Retail Inc (QRTEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...