Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO): Price and Financial Metrics
QRVO Stock Summary
- QRVO has a market capitalization of $13,069,589,738 -- more than approximately 86.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.53, Qorvo Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, QRVO has reported earnings growth of 538.3%, putting it ahead of 97.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GILT, NVCN, SRPT, PTCT, and INFI.
- QRVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qorvo Inc's official web site, go to www.qorvo.com.
QRVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
QRVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.56||52-week high||$118.78|
|Prev. close||$109.98||52-week low||$58.52|
|Day high||$114.07||Avg. volume||1,847,933|
|50-day MA||$110.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.96||Market Cap||13.19B|
Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO) Company Bio
Qorvo Inc. is a leading provider of core technologies and RF solutions for mobile, infrastructure and aerospace/defense applications. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
QRVO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Qorvo Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Qorvo Inc ranked in the 77st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QRVO, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.44 years comes in at 0.45%; that's greater than 81.28% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 81.05% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 20.74% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|