Qorvo Inc. (QRVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRVO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where QRVO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.77% of US stocks.
- QRVO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- QRVO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.21% of US stocks).
QRVO Stock Summary
- QORVO INC's market capitalization of $10,080,819,073 is ahead of 84.32% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of QORVO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QORVO INC comes in at -9.87%, a number that bests merely 14.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTCT, CDXS, MRNS, SAGE, and APLS.
- Visit QRVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qorvo.com.
QRVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QRVO's price/sales ratio is 4.17% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 100 months, QRVO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRVO.
QRVO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -39.2%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 31.07%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.81%.
The table below shows QRVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRVO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.21% of graded US stocks.
- QRVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.591 -- ranking 128th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NOC, NXPI, and CLFD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRVO.
The table below shows QRVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRVO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of QRVO, see our QRVO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$190.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
QRVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.61||52-week high||$132.73|
|Prev. close||$98.52||52-week low||$75.38|
|Day high||$98.20||Avg. volume||1,340,042|
|50-day MA||$102.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.08||Market Cap||9.75B|
Qorvo Inc. (QRVO) Company Bio
Qorvo is an American semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, and supplies radio-frequency systems for applications that drive wireless and broadband communications, as well as foundry services. The company, which trades on NASDAQ, was created by the merger of TriQuint Semiconductor and RF Micro Devices, which was announced in 2014 and completed on January 1, 2015. The headquarters for the company originally were in both Hillsboro, Oregon (home of TriQuint), and Greensboro, North Carolina (home of RFMD), but in mid-2016 the company began referring to its North Carolina site as its exclusive headquarters. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
QRVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRVO Latest Social Stream
View Full QRVO Social Stream
Latest QRVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QORVO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRVO as an investment opportunity.
Qorvo (QRVO) Unveils Single-Chip Battery Management Solutions
Qorvo's (QRVO) new single-chip battery management solution supports 20-Cell systems and enhances the designer's capabilities by addressing the rising demand for longer battery life and fast charging features.
Qorvo® Introduces Industry’s First Single-Chip Intelligent Battery Management Solutions for 20-Cell Systems
GREENSBORO, N.C., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qorvo® (Nasdaq: QRVO), a leading global provider of connectivity and power solutions, today announced it has expanded its power management portfolio to include the PAC22140 and PAC25140 Power Application Controller® (PAC) devices. The two PACs are the industry’s first single-chip solutions to offer support for battery packs with up to 20 cells in series (20s). These products leverage an intelligent motor control foundation to enable intelligen
Why Is Qorvo (QRVO) Down 5.4% Since Last Earnings Report?
Qorvo (QRVO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Nvidia, AMD, and 3 More Chip Stocks to Buy for a Turnaround, According to an Analyst
Raymond James analyst Srini Pajjuri is highlighting semiconductor stocks that should benefit from a turnaround in this key industry. The firm has Strong Buy ratings on Nvidia and AMD and Outperform ratings on Intel, Marvell, and Qorvo. Pajjuri said during the last three upturns, the semiconductor sector has outperformed the S&P 500 by 30% to 50% over a one- to two-year period.
Qorvo® to Present at the Raymond James 44th Annual Institutional Investors Conference
GREENSBORO, N.C., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qorvo® (Nasdaq: QRVO), a leading global provider of connectivity and power solutions, today announced that Company executives are scheduled to present at the Raymond James 44th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 10:25 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the event will be available on the Company’s website at the following URL: https://ir.qorvo.com (under “Events & Presentations”). About QorvoQorvo (Nasdaq:
QRVO Price Returns
Continue Researching QRVOWant to do more research on Qorvo Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Qorvo Inc (QRVO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Qorvo Inc (QRVO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Qorvo Inc (QRVO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...