Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRVO POWR Grades
- QRVO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.09% of US stocks.
- QRVO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- QRVO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
QRVO Stock Summary
- QRVO has a higher market value than 88.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,429,773,796.
- Of note is the ratio of Qorvo Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 19.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Qorvo Inc is reporting a growth rate of 93.77%; that's higher than 83.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qorvo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMB, BR, LOGI, CRL, and CGNX.
- Visit QRVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qorvo.com.
QRVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QRVO's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.92% lower, now standing at 24.3.
- Over the past 80 months, QRVO's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
- QRVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRVO.
QRVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.36||52-week high||$201.68|
|Prev. close||$189.59||52-week low||$112.03|
|Day high||$195.31||Avg. volume||1,184,519|
|50-day MA||$186.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$173.09||Market Cap||21.40B|
Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO) Company Bio
Qorvo Inc. is a leading provider of core technologies and RF solutions for mobile, infrastructure and aerospace/defense applications. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
QRVO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for QRVO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Qorvo Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for QRVO, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 8.43; that's higher than 58.25% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 24.03% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QRVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRVO Latest Social Stream
View Full QRVO Social Stream
Latest QRVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qorvo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRVO as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Qorvo (QRVO) closed at $194.04, marking a +1.94% move from the previous day.
Just because a chip shortage exists, one should not negate all semiconductor companies and ignore their potential upsides. 5G innovations and capabilities are expanding into the internet of things (IoT), and the technology is highly coveted by consumers. Smartphone producers are dependent on the chips, and are poised to only continue expanding supply to meet a massive consumer demand. (See 5G stock comparisons on TipRanks) Kevin Cassidy of Rosenblatt Securities reported on four firms central to the 5G saga, all of which are reporting earnings within the coming two weeks. Revenues for Qualcomm (QCOM), Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (SWKS), Qorvo (QRVO), and Ceva Inc.
Qorvo Biotechnologies Omnia™ SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Platform Validated in National Institutes of Health (NIH) Funded Study
Independent study is an important step in verifying the quality of the Qorvo Omnia Antigen Test for useGREENSBORO, N.C., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qorvo® (Nasdaq: QRVO), a leading provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions that connect the world, announced that the Qorvo Omnia™ SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test platform completed a key milestone for the NIH Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADxSM) initiative. Atlanta’s Center for Microsystems Engineered Point-of-Care Technologies (ACM
Qorvo (QRVO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Let's talk about the popular Qorvo, Inc. ( NASDAQ:QRVO ). The company's shares saw a decent share price growth in the...
QRVO Price Returns