Qorvo Inc. (QRVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRVO POWR Grades
- QRVO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QRVO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- QRVO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
QRVO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,301,047,285, Qorvo Inc has a greater market value than 84.57% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Qorvo Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Qorvo Inc is reporting a growth rate of 93.05%; that's higher than 79.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QRVO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLDP, BGNE, SGEN, CYTK, and LOGC.
- Visit QRVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qorvo.com.
QRVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QRVO's price/sales ratio is 11.93% lower, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 81 months, QRVO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.4.
- QRVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRVO.
QRVO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.07%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.87%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.67%.
The table below shows QRVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRVO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.21% of graded US stocks.
- QRVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.591 -- ranking 128th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NOC, NXPI, and CLFD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRVO.
The table below shows QRVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.12||52-week high||$201.46|
|Prev. close||$102.52||52-week low||$98.23|
|Day high||$108.65||Avg. volume||1,403,447|
|50-day MA||$117.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$149.23||Market Cap||11.72B|
Qorvo Inc. (QRVO) Company Bio
Qorvo is an American semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, and supplies radio-frequency systems for applications that drive wireless and broadband communications, as well as foundry services. The company, which trades on NASDAQ, was created by the merger of TriQuint Semiconductor and RF Micro Devices, which was announced in 2014 and completed on January 1, 2015. The headquarters for the company originally were in both Hillsboro, Oregon (home of TriQuint), and Greensboro, North Carolina (home of RFMD), but in mid-2016 the company began referring to its North Carolina site as its exclusive headquarters. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
QRVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRVO Latest Social Stream
View Full QRVO Social Stream
Latest QRVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qorvo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRVO as an investment opportunity.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 20-day simple moving average?
A look at the shareholders of Qorvo, Inc. ( NASDAQ:QRVO ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally speaking...
No summary available.
As part of Qorvo's Design Center team, Cadence (CDNS) will develop methodologies to execute solid design and simulation capabilities for the highest levels of heterogeneous packaging integration.
The peak double-digit percentage slide that the benchmark S&P 500 and technology-dependent Nasdaq Composite endured in January marked the biggest correction in both indexes since the coronavirus crash of March 2020.
QRVO Price Returns