Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QRVO POWR Grades
- QRVO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QRVO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- QRVO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.94% of US stocks).
QRVO Stock Summary
- QRVO has a market capitalization of $16,626,071,561 -- more than approximately 85.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.59%, Qorvo Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.35% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QRVO comes in at 10.87% -- higher than that of 82.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Qorvo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WDC, INCY, SRPT, INSM, and JNPR.
- Visit QRVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qorvo.com.
QRVO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QRVO's price/sales ratio is 11.93% lower, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 81 months, QRVO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.4.
- QRVO's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.8 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QRVO.
QRVO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 27.33%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -22.8%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 192.22%.
The table below shows QRVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QRVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QRVO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.21% of graded US stocks.
- QRVO's asset turnover comes in at 0.591 -- ranking 128th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NOC, NXPI, and CLFD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QRVO.
The table below shows QRVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QRVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QRVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.23||52-week high||$201.68|
|Prev. close||$150.84||52-week low||$145.39|
|Day high||$150.60||Avg. volume||1,145,718|
|50-day MA||$163.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$178.71||Market Cap||16.12B|
Qorvo, Inc. (QRVO) Company Bio
Qorvo Inc. is a leading provider of core technologies and RF solutions for mobile, infrastructure and aerospace/defense applications. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
QRVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QRVO Latest Social Stream
View Full QRVO Social Stream
Latest QRVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qorvo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QRVO as an investment opportunity.
U.S. multinational automotive supplier BorgWarner and U.S. semiconductor company Qorvo have both announced new plans to further develop their respective silicon carbide technologies. The latter has acquired New Jersey-based silicon carbide semiconductor provider United Silicon Carbide and the former wants to scale up its inverter technology for electric vehicles.
Robeco Schweiz AG reduced its position in Qorvo, Inc. (NASDAQ:QRVO) by 31.1% during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 723,953 shares of the semiconductor companys stock after selling 326,047 shares during the quarter. Qorvo comprises about 1.4% of Robeco Schweiz AGs investment portfolio, 
Wall Street brokerages forecast that Qorvo, Inc. (NASDAQ:QRVO) will post earnings per share of $2.75 for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Five analysts have issued estimates for Qorvos earnings, with estimates ranging from $2.74 to $2.78. Qorvo posted earnings of $3.08 per share in the same quarter last year, which would suggest a negative year-over-year 
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Global GaN Power Device Market (2021 to 2026) - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecasts - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The "GaN Power Device Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global GaN power device market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 19% during 2021-2026. Companies Mentioned Efficient Power Conversion GaN Systems Inc. IQE Koninklijke Philips N.V. MACOM Technology Solutions Microsemi Corporation (Microchip Technology Inc.) Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Navitas Semiconductor Inc. Qorvo Inc. Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. Texas Instruments Incorporated Toshiba Corporation Wolfspeed Inc. (Cree Inc.) Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, the analyst is continuously tracking and evaluating the dir...
QRVO Price Returns