Quotient Limited - Ordinary Shares (QTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTNT POWR Grades
- QTNT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 49.99% of US stocks.
- QTNT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- QTNT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.4% of US stocks).
QTNT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QTNT is -1.49 -- better than just 3.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -52.53 for Quotient Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- Quotient Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -18.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 13.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quotient Ltd are CCLP, LTRPA, CIDM, GDDY, and HRB.
- Visit QTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to quotientbd.com.
QTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.23||52-week high||$8.77|
|Prev. close||$4.35||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$4.36||Avg. volume||693,788|
|50-day MA||$4.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.98||Market Cap||429.46M|
Quotient Limited - Ordinary Shares (QTNT) Company Bio
Quotient Limited develops, manufactures, and commercializes conventional reagent products used for blood grouping in the transfusion diagnostics market worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Penicuik, the United Kingdom.
QTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full QTNT Social Stream
Latest QTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quotient Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTNT as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best stocks to buy according to billionaire Glenn Russell Dubin’s Highbridge Capital Management. You can skip our detailed analysis of Dubin’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Glenn Russell Dubin’s […]
BTIG analyst Sung Ji Nam maintained a Buy rating on Quotient (QTNT) on June 2 and set a price target of $13.00. The post BTIG Keeps Their Buy Rating on Quotient (QTNT) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Shares of Quotient (NASDAQ: QTNT ) fell by nan% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Quotient has. Quotient''s Debt According to the Quotient''s most recent financial statement as reported on February 4, 2021, total debt is at $161.12 million, with $136.07 million in long-term debt and $25.05 million in current debt. Adjusting for $3.40 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $157.72 million. Let''s define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company''s debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term Full story available on Benzinga.com
Shares of Quotient (NASDAQ: QTNT ) fell by nan% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Quotient has. Quotient's Debt According to the Quotient's most recent financial statement as reported on February 4, 2021, total debt is at $161.12 million, with $136.07 million in long-term debt and $25.05 million in current debt. Adjusting for $3.40 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $157.72 million. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Quotient Limited (QTNT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call June 1, 2021 08:00 ET Company Participants Peter Buhler - Chief Financial Officer Manuel Mendez - Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Sung Ji Nam - BTIG Josh Jennings - Cowen and Company Brandon Couillard - Jefferies Presentation Operator Greetings. Welcome to...
QTNT Price Returns