Quotient Limited - Ordinary Shares (QTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTNT POWR Grades
- QTNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 51.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QTNT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- QTNT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
QTNT Stock Summary
- Quotient Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.92% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -25.75 for Quotient Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 0.89% of US stocks.
- Quotient Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -58.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quotient Ltd are RDUS, PROF, HSTO, GPL, and MOSY.
- QTNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quotient Ltd's official web site, go to quotientbd.com.
QTNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QTNT's price/earnings ratio is 107.95% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 90 months, QTNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- Over the past 90 months, QTNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTNT.
QTNT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -39.09%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -203.36%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 322.7%.
The table below shows QTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.16% of graded US stocks.
- QTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.172 -- ranking 211th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BMRN, RGNX, and PTGX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QTNT.
The table below shows QTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.90||52-week high||$7.59|
|Prev. close||$2.84||52-week low||$2.63|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||629,747|
|50-day MA||$3.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.33||Market Cap||294.61M|
Quotient Limited - Ordinary Shares (QTNT) Company Bio
Quotient Limited develops, manufactures, and commercializes conventional reagent products used for blood grouping in the transfusion diagnostics market worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Penicuik, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full QTNT Social Stream
Latest QTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quotient Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTNT as an investment opportunity.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company (Quotient or the Company), headquartered in Eysins, Switzerland, today announced that Christian Albrich has been appointed as Chief People Officer of the Company and will begin serving in that role as of today.
Even after rising 13% this past week, Quotient (NASDAQ:QTNT) shareholders are still down 59% over the past three years
Quotient Limited ( NASDAQ:QTNT ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last week. But that...
Quotients CEO, Steven Boal, to Speak on Quotient and Digital Advertising on an Educational Series Investor Call Hosted by UBS
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $QUOT #consumer--Quotients CEO, Steven Boal, to Speak on Quotient and Digital Advertising on an Educational Series Investor Call hosted by UBS
JERSEY, Channel Islands, Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company (the Company), announced that Jeremy Stackawitz has notified the Company that he is resigning from his position as Chief Commercial Officer.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company (Quotient or the Company), headquartered in Eysins, Switzerland, today reported its first quarter fiscal 2022 key achievements and summarized recent business developments.
QTNT Price Returns