Quotient Limited - Ordinary Shares (QTNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTNT POWR Grades
- QTNT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QTNT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- QTNT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.1% of US stocks).
QTNT Stock Summary
- Quotient Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.06% of US listed stocks.
- QTNT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.17% of US stocks.
- Quotient Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Quotient Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OPGN, EMAN, CYRN, KLIC, and XBIO.
- Visit QTNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to quotientbd.com.
QTNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QTNT's price/earnings ratio is 107.95% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- Over the past 90 months, QTNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- Over the past 90 months, QTNT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTNT.
QTNT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.66%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -14.01%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 322.7%.
The table below shows QTNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QTNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.99% of graded US stocks.
- QTNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.172 -- ranking 207th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LGND, PLX, and NBIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QTNT.
The table below shows QTNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QTNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.25||52-week high||$4.04|
|Prev. close||$0.25||52-week low||$0.24|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||971,843|
|50-day MA||$0.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.58||Market Cap||25.19M|
Quotient Limited - Ordinary Shares (QTNT) Company Bio
Quotient Limited develops, manufactures, and commercializes conventional reagent products used for blood grouping in the transfusion diagnostics market worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Penicuik, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTNT Latest Social Stream
View Full QTNT Social Stream
Latest QTNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quotient Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTNT as an investment opportunity.
JERSEY, Channel Islands, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quotient Limited (NASDAQ:QTNT), a commercial-stage diagnostics company (the Company), today announced that the management team will participate in the Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference. As part of the conference, the Company will be conducting a fireside chat on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 11:00am ET. About Quotient Limited Building on over 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial-stage diagnosti
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings (SONN), Armata Pharmaceuticals (ARMP) and Quotient (QTNT)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings (SONN – Research Report), Armata Pharmaceuticals (ARMP – Research Report) and Quotient (QTNT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings (SONN) BTIG analyst Kaveri Pohlman maintained a Buy rating on Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings on February 8 and set a price target of $2.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $0.31, close to its 52-week low of $0.28. According to TipRanks.
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Quotient Limited ( NASDAQ:QTNT ), with the analysts making...
Quotient press release (NASDAQ:QTNT): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.44 misses by $0.17. Revenue of $10.17M (+16.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.96M. Outlook for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2022 The Company now expects that total product sales of Alba by Quotient reagents in the current fiscal year will be in...
Quotient Limited (QTNT) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 8, 2022 08:00 ET Company Participants Ali Kiboro - Chief Financial Officer Manuel Mendez - Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Josh Jennings - Cowen Matt Sykes - Goldman Sachs Brandon Couillard - Jefferies Presentation Operator Greetings and welcome to Quotient...
QTNT Price Returns