Quanterix Corporation (QTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where QTRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.75% of US stocks.
- QTRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- QTRX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
QTRX Stock Summary
- QTRX's price/sales ratio is 9.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Quanterix Corp; that's greater than it is for only 9.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.78%, Quanterix Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.42% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quanterix Corp are NVVE, IMMR, AUPH, CNTG, and CASI.
- Visit QTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quanterix.com.
QTRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QTRX's price/sales ratio is 48.9% higher, now standing at 16.9.
- Over the past 45 months, QTRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 36.7.
- QTRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTRX.
QTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.4% of graded US stocks.
- QTRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 59th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows QTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.61||52-week high||$69.22|
|Prev. close||$16.57||52-week low||$14.86|
|Day high||$16.95||Avg. volume||322,889|
|50-day MA||$24.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.58||Market Cap||613.08M|
Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) Company Bio
Quanterix Corporation develops and markets ultra-sensitive digital immunoassay platform that advances precision health for life sciences research and diagnostics in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. It develops Simoa HD-1 Analyzer, a sensitive protein detection platform, which analyzes approximately six biomarkers per test; and SR-X system that supports the detection capability of approximately six biomarkers per test. The company’s products also comprise kits, such as beads, capture and detector reagents, enzyme reagents, and enzyme substrates to run tests; and consumables, such as proprietary Simoa disks, cuvettes, and disposable tips. In addition, it offers contract research services, including sample testing, assay development, and custom development services. Quanterix Corporation primarily operates in the areas of neurology, oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, and inflammation. The company was formerly known as Digital Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Quanterix Corporation in August 2007. Quanterix Corporation was founded in 2007 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full QTRX Social Stream
Latest QTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanterix Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTRX as an investment opportunity.
Quanterix Corporation to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on March 1, 2022
BILLERICA, Mass., February 23, 2022--Quanterix Corporation to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on March 1, 2022
BILLERICA, Mass., February 09, 2022--Quanterix to Participate in the SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
UK Dementia Research Institute Biomarker Factory Powers Alzheimer’s Disease Breakthroughs with Quanterix Simoa® Technology
BILLERICA, Mass., February 07, 2022--UK Dementia Research Institute Biomarker Factory Powers Alzheimer’s Disease Breakthroughs with Quanterix Simoa® Technology
Quanterix’ Simoa® Technology Powers Latest Breakthrough in Epstein-Barr Virus and Multiple Sclerosis
BILLERICA, Mass., January 26, 2022--Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health, today announced its Simoa® technology was instrumental in revealing high prevalence of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) associated with multiple sclerosis (MS), according to a recent study published in the journal Science. Principal Investigator, Dr. Albert Ascherio, epidemiologist at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, i
Quanterix (QTRX) provides preliminary financial highlights for Q4 and FY 2021 ending December 31, 2021
QTRX Price Returns