Quanterix Corporation (QTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
QTRX Stock Summary
- QTRX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than merely 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Quanterix Corp's stock had its IPO on December 7, 2017, making it an older stock than only 4.54% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.1, Quanterix Corp has a higher such ratio than 90.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLDM, AUTO, AQST, SCWX, and OBLN.
- Visit QTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quanterix.com.
QTRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
QTRX Price/Volume Stats
Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) Company Bio
Quanterix Corporation develops and markets ultra-sensitive digital immunoassay platform that advances precision health for life sciences research and diagnostics in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. It develops Simoa HD-1 Analyzer, a sensitive protein detection platform, which analyzes approximately six biomarkers per test; and SR-X system that supports the detection capability of approximately six biomarkers per test. The company’s products also comprise kits, such as beads, capture and detector reagents, enzyme reagents, and enzyme substrates to run tests; and consumables, such as proprietary Simoa disks, cuvettes, and disposable tips. In addition, it offers contract research services, including sample testing, assay development, and custom development services. Quanterix Corporation primarily operates in the areas of neurology, oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, and inflammation. The company was formerly known as Digital Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Quanterix Corporation in August 2007. Quanterix Corporation was founded in 2007 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.