Quanterix Corporation (QTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
QTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.04||52-week high||$28.77|
|Prev. close||$22.75||52-week low||$10.02|
|Day high||$23.34||Avg. volume||351,433|
|50-day MA||$22.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.39||Market Cap||871.60M|
QTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTRX POWR Grades
- QTRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.89% of US stocks.
- QTRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- QTRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.42% of US stocks).
QTRX Stock Summary
- QTRX's price/sales ratio is 8.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.59% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.21 for QUANTERIX CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 13.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QTRX is more volatile than 80.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMSC, OSPN, TALK, TRUE, and KRMD.
- QTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUANTERIX CORP's official web site, go to www.quanterix.com.
QTRX Valuation Summary
- QTRX's price/sales ratio is 7.5; this is 97.37% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 72 months, QTRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTRX.
QTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.4% of graded US stocks.
- QTRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 59th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows QTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) Company Bio
Quanterix Corporation develops and markets ultra-sensitive digital immunoassay platform that advances precision health for life sciences research and diagnostics in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. It develops Simoa HD-1 Analyzer, a sensitive protein detection platform, which analyzes approximately six biomarkers per test; and SR-X system that supports the detection capability of approximately six biomarkers per test. The company’s products also comprise kits, such as beads, capture and detector reagents, enzyme reagents, and enzyme substrates to run tests; and consumables, such as proprietary Simoa disks, cuvettes, and disposable tips. In addition, it offers contract research services, including sample testing, assay development, and custom development services. Quanterix Corporation primarily operates in the areas of neurology, oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, and inflammation. The company was formerly known as Digital Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Quanterix Corporation in August 2007. Quanterix Corporation was founded in 2007 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
QTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full QTRX Social Stream
Latest QTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUANTERIX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTRX as an investment opportunity.
Does Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Does Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) Have the Potential to Rally 33.74% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) points to a 33.7% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Quanterix To Participate at The Canaccord Genuity MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services Forum
BILLERICA, Mass., November 13, 2023--Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company fueling scientific discovery through ultrasensitive biomarker detection, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Masoud Toloue will speak in a fireside chat at the Canaccord Genuity MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services Forum on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. To access the live webcast, please register here. A replay will be available following the conference on Quante
Wall Street Analysts See a 54.88% Upside in Quanterix Corporation (QTRX): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) points to a 54.9% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
CLEVELAND, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sotera Health Company (Nasdaq: SHC), a leading global provider of mission-critical end-to-end sterilization solutions and lab testing and advisory services for the healthcare industry, announced today it has appointed Karen Flynn as a new independent director to its Board. Ms. Flynn is an accomplished healthcare leader with over 35 years of commercial, operations and general management experience in the pharmaceutical services industry. She most recen
QTRX Price Returns