Quanterix Corporation (QTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where QTRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QTRX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- QTRX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
QTRX Stock Summary
- QTRX's went public 3.64 years ago, making it older than merely 11.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.07, Quanterix Corp has a higher such ratio than 90% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Quanterix Corp comes in at 62.76%, a number that bests 91.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RMBS, MLP, ICAD, SGA, and CSLT.
- Visit QTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quanterix.com.
QTRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QTRX's price/earnings ratio is 289.41% lower, now standing at -64.4.
- QTRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 44 months.
- QTRX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 53.1 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTRX.
QTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.85||52-week high||$92.57|
|Prev. close||$54.04||52-week low||$29.72|
|Day high||$55.12||Avg. volume||389,122|
|50-day MA||$56.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.77||Market Cap||1.96B|
Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) Company Bio
Quanterix Corporation develops and markets ultra-sensitive digital immunoassay platform that advances precision health for life sciences research and diagnostics in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. It develops Simoa HD-1 Analyzer, a sensitive protein detection platform, which analyzes approximately six biomarkers per test; and SR-X system that supports the detection capability of approximately six biomarkers per test. The company’s products also comprise kits, such as beads, capture and detector reagents, enzyme reagents, and enzyme substrates to run tests; and consumables, such as proprietary Simoa disks, cuvettes, and disposable tips. In addition, it offers contract research services, including sample testing, assay development, and custom development services. Quanterix Corporation primarily operates in the areas of neurology, oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, and inflammation. The company was formerly known as Digital Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Quanterix Corporation in August 2007. Quanterix Corporation was founded in 2007 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
QTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full QTRX Social Stream
Latest QTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanterix Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTRX as an investment opportunity.
BILLERICA, Mass., July 28, 2021--Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company digitizing biomarker analysis to advance the science of precision health, today announced that it will release its financial results for second quarter 2021 after the close of trading on Aug. 5, 2021. Company management will host a conference call at 4:30pm ET to discuss Quanterix’ financial results and provide a business update. The call will be hosted by Kevin Hrusovsky, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Quant
Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
BILLERICA, Mass., June 28, 2021--Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health, today announced that it has named Michael Doyle to the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Treasurer, effective July 12, 2021. Doyle replaces Shawn Stetson, who has served as the Company’s Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
We have been pretty impressed with the performance at Quanterix Corporation ( NASDAQ:QTRX ) recently and CEO E...
QTRX Price Returns