Quanterix Corporation (QTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTRX POWR Grades
- QTRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QTRX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- QTRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.86% of US stocks).
QTRX Stock Summary
- QTRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, QTRX has reported earnings growth of 113.95%, putting it ahead of 86.64% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of QUANTERIX CORP's share price is greater than that of 91.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUANTERIX CORP are POSH, SFET, EXAS, APDN, and WEAV.
- QTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUANTERIX CORP's official web site, go to www.quanterix.com.
QTRX Valuation Summary
- QTRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.2; this is 115.79% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- QTRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.7 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTRX.
QTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.4% of graded US stocks.
- QTRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 59th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows QTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.75||52-week high||$44.86|
|Prev. close||$11.79||52-week low||$6.31|
|Day high||$11.87||Avg. volume||498,307|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.62||Market Cap||435.40M|
Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) Company Bio
Quanterix Corporation develops and markets ultra-sensitive digital immunoassay platform that advances precision health for life sciences research and diagnostics in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. It develops Simoa HD-1 Analyzer, a sensitive protein detection platform, which analyzes approximately six biomarkers per test; and SR-X system that supports the detection capability of approximately six biomarkers per test. The company’s products also comprise kits, such as beads, capture and detector reagents, enzyme reagents, and enzyme substrates to run tests; and consumables, such as proprietary Simoa disks, cuvettes, and disposable tips. In addition, it offers contract research services, including sample testing, assay development, and custom development services. Quanterix Corporation primarily operates in the areas of neurology, oncology, cardiology, infectious diseases, and inflammation. The company was formerly known as Digital Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Quanterix Corporation in August 2007. Quanterix Corporation was founded in 2007 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full QTRX Social Stream
Latest QTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUANTERIX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTRX as an investment opportunity.
BILLERICA, Mass., November 16, 2022--Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company fueling scientific discovery through ultrasensitive biomarker detection, today announced plans to participate in the upcoming 15th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD) Task Force in San Francisco, California from November 29 to December 2, 2022. Quanterix CEO Masoud Toloue is scheduled to present on Tuesday, November 29 at 9:55 a.m. PST, along with a panel of assay industry leaders, on leveraging the us
BILLERICA, Mass., November 10, 2022--Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company fueling scientific discovery through ultrasensitive biomarker detection, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Masoud Toloue and Chief Financial Officer Michael Doyle will present at the CG MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services Forum on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. EST in Boston, MA. Toloue will also host one-on-one and group meetings with institutional investors tha
Quanterix ( NASDAQ:QTRX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$26.6m (down 3.8% from 3Q 2021...
Quanterix Corporation (QTRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.76% and 18.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BILLERICA, Mass., November 08, 2022--Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company fueling scientific discovery through ultrasensitive biomarker detection, today announced operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2022.
QTRX Price Returns