QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (QTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where QTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QTS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- QTS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
QTS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of QTS Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 14.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For QTS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.72% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QTS is more volatile than just 1.44% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QTS Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMH, SAIL, VPG, SLAB, and OLP.
- Visit QTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qtsdatacenters.com.
QTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.64||52-week high||$72.60|
|Prev. close||$61.95||52-week low||$55.91|
|Day high||$62.98||Avg. volume||623,092|
|50-day MA||$63.39||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$63.68||Market Cap||4.31B|
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (QTS) Company Bio
QTS Realty Trust focuses on the ownership, development, and operation of carrier-neutral data centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.
QTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTS Latest Social Stream
View Full QTS Social Stream
Latest QTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QTS Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTS as an investment opportunity.
QTS Further Expands its Connectivity Ecosystem with Telia Carrier, the World's #1 Ranked Global Internet Backbone
QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS), a leading provider of software-defined and mega scale data center solutions, today announced that Telia Carrier, owner and operator of the world's #1 ranked global Internet backbone, has deployed its full suite of connectivity services in QTS' Piscataway, NJ and Irving, TX mega data centers.
QTS Announces Second Quarter Common Stock Dividend of $0.50 Per Share and Declares Preferred Stock Dividends
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS), a leading provider of software-defined and mega scale data center solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized quarterly cash dividends for common and preferred stock for the second quarter of 2021.
The following slide deck was published by QTS Realty Trust, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
QTS Realty (QTS) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 16.92% and 2.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
QTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|