QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (QTS): Price and Financial Metrics
QTS Stock Summary
- QTS's current price/earnings ratio is 254.26, which is higher than 97.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For QTS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.62% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, QTS Realty Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of -3,547.36%; that's higher than just 0.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QTS Realty Trust Inc are ARCO, PFMT, PCG, NOG, and GLDD.
- QTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QTS Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.qtsdatacenters.com.
QTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
QTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.10||52-week high||$55.33|
|Prev. close||$54.78||52-week low||$38.57|
|Day high||$55.33||Avg. volume||428,733|
|50-day MA||$52.51||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$48.85||Market Cap||3.20B|
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (QTS) Company Bio
QTS Realty Trust focuses on the ownership, development, and operation of carrier-neutral data centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.