QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (QTS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QTS's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than merely 4.96% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that QTS has less fluctuation in its price than 95.8% of stocks we're observing.
- QTS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 4.77% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with QTS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HTA, OR, HII, QRTEA and DHI.
QTS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of QTS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 15.78% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of QTS Realty Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for QTS Realty Trust Inc than it is for 88.89% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- QTS's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 76.83% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, QTS's equity discount rate is less than 89.44% of those stocks.
QTS Dividend Chart
QTS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
QTS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||8.16%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||3.90%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||3.17%|
|4||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|
|5||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.93%|