QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (QTS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- QTS's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 5.36% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- QTS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 5.87% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with QTS's price: ERF, WPP, CGBD, YPF and WYND.
QTS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for QTS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4.07% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of QTS Realty Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, QTS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 16.02% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for QTS than it is for 87.85% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, QTS Realty Trust Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 89.5% of them.
QTS Dividend Chart
QTS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
QTS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated (Delaware) REIT||9.37%|
|2||COR||CoreSite Realty Corporation||4.10%|
|3||DLR||Digital Realty Trust, Inc.||2.99%|
|4||QTS||QTS Realty Trust, Inc.||2.99%|
|5||DFT||Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.||2.95%|