Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTT POWR Grades
- QTT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.5% of US stocks.
- QTT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- QTT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.38% of US stocks).
QTT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QTT is -4.13 -- better than merely 2.45% of US stocks.
- QTT's went public 2.72 years ago, making it older than just 7.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.89 for Qutoutiao Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qutoutiao Inc are ARDS, BLCM, AGE, RDUS, and ACRX.
- QTT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qutoutiao Inc's official web site, go to www.qutoutiao.net.
QTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$5.64|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||3,960,930|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.22||Market Cap||312.09M|
Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT) Company Bio
Qutoutiao Inc., a Chinese news and video aggregation app, provides custom feeds. The company is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTT Latest Social Stream
View Full QTT Social Stream
Latest QTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qutoutiao Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTT as an investment opportunity.
SHANGHAI, China, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qutoutiao Inc. (“Qutoutiao”, the “Company” or “We”) (NASDAQ: QTT), a leading operator of mobile content platforms in China, today announced its unaudited financial results in the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Highlights Net revenues was RMB1,202.0 million (US$186.2 million), representing a decrease of 16.6% from 1,441.0 million in the second quarter of 2020, and a decrease of 6.9% quarter-over-quarter from RMB1,291.0 m
-Earnings Call Scheduled for 8:00 A.M. ET on September 7, 2021
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment -- meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend. The post Qutoutiao Inc (QTT): Price Now Near $1.31; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
QTT Price Returns