Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTT POWR Grades
- QTT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.82% of US stocks.
- QTT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- QTT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
QTT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QTT is -4.13 -- better than only 2.5% of US stocks.
- Qutoutiao Inc's stock had its IPO on September 14, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 6.7% of US equities in our set.
- QTT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qutoutiao Inc are MYOV, ROYL, HUSA, ACRX, and ARDS.
- QTT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qutoutiao Inc's official web site, go to www.qutoutiao.net.
QTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.12||52-week high||$5.64|
|Prev. close||$2.20||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||7,135,162|
|50-day MA||$2.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||642.36M|
Qutoutiao Inc. (QTT) Company Bio
Qutoutiao Inc., a Chinese news and video aggregation app, provides custom feeds. The company is based in Shanghai, China.
QTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTT Latest Social Stream
View Full QTT Social Stream
Latest QTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qutoutiao Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTT as an investment opportunity.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Qutoutiao Inc.'s...
Roche Freedman LLP, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, represents Lead Plaintiff James Pappas in the federal securities class action, In re Qutoutiao, Inc. Securities Litigation, Case No. 1:20-cv-06707 (S.D.N.Y.).
SHANGHAI, China, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qutoutiao Inc. (“Qutoutiao”, the “Company” or “We”) (NASDAQ: QTT), a leading operator of mobile content platforms in China, today announced its unaudited financial results in the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights Net revenues decreased 21.5% year-over-year to RMB1,302.4 million (US$199.6 million), while increased by 15.3% quarter-over-quarter from RMB1,130.0 million in the previous quarter, and was above the high end of the Company’s guided range.Net loss was RMB81.8 million (US$12.5 million), compared to net loss of RMB551.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2019 and net loss of RMB269.4 million in the third quarter of 2020. Net loss margin was 6.3%, compared to 33.2% in the fourth q...
-Earnings Call Scheduled for 7:00 A.M. ET on March 4, 2021-SHANGHAI, China, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qutoutiao Inc. (“Qutoutiao” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: QTT), a leading operator of mobile content platforms in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 before US markets open on Thursday, March 4, 2021. Qutoutiao’s management will host an earnings conference call at 7:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 4, 2021 (8:00 PM Beijing/Hong Kong time on March 4, 2021). Please register in advance of the conference call using the link provided below. Upon registering, you will be provided with participant dial-in numbers, Direct Event passcode and unique registrant ID by email. Preregistration Informat...
Investors seeking short-squeeze opportunities could be behind the explosive gains.
QTT Price Returns