Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
QTWO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QTWO is currently 451.96, higher than 99.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- QTWO's price/sales ratio is 11.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 151.83%, Q2 Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.49% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Q2 Holdings Inc are PRO, ALLT, COUP, OKTA, and PS.
- QTWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Q2 Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.q2ebanking.com.
QTWO Stock Price Chart More Charts
QTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.83||52-week high||$93.63|
|Prev. close||$79.46||52-week low||$43.41|
|Day high||$79.89||Avg. volume||422,980|
|50-day MA||$75.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.16||Market Cap||3.75B|
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO) Company Bio
Q2 Holdings provides secure cloud-based virtual banking solutions to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs). The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.