Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTWO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where QTWO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QTWO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- QTWO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
QTWO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Q2 Holdings Inc is higher than 99.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.47, Q2 Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.5% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that QTWO's revenue has grown 26.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 80.79% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QTWO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVBG, PD, BL, NSTG, and PSTG.
- Visit QTWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.q2ebanking.com.
QTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.09||52-week high||$148.56|
|Prev. close||$101.31||52-week low||$76.53|
|Day high||$102.33||Avg. volume||542,028|
|50-day MA||$98.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.66||Market Cap||5.75B|
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO) Company Bio
Q2 Holdings provides secure cloud-based virtual banking solutions to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs). The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
QTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full QTWO Social Stream
Latest QTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Q2 Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTWO as an investment opportunity.
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today announced the launch of its new Q2 Innovation Studio solution to help banks and credit unions quickly and efficiently deliver differentiated experiences to their end-users. Built on Q2’s flexible, modern, and open digital banking platform, Q2 Innovation Studio enables financial institutions (FIs) to innovate faster to meet their account holders’ needs and expectations.
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today announced the appointment of Mike Volanoski as its chief revenue officer (CRO). As CRO, Volanoski is responsible for driving Q2’s growth strategy in the North America region to meet increasing customer demand for Q2’s proven solutions.
Austin FC and Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), Official Community Partner of Austin FC, announced today the activation of the Austin FC Dream Starter Competition, an annual business initiative allowing Austinites from underrepresented groups to demonstrate ingenuity and compete for one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000 USD) in "Dream Starter" funds to jumpstart and/or accelerate their entrepreneurial venture. In collaboration with DivInc, an Austin-based nonprofit, the first annual Austin FC Dream Starter entrepreneurial venture presented by Q2 will open the online application process to eligible entities on Tuesday, May 11 at www.austinfc.com/dreamstarter. The selected winning venture will be announced at Austin FC’s inaugural home match on June 19 at the Q2 Stadium.
Agent IQ, Inc., the leader in digital customer engagement for financial institutions, today announced their integration partnership with Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending. The integration partnership means that Agent IQ can now offer an integrated solution that embeds the Agent IQ platform into Q2's digital banking solution, enabling customers to select and engage directly with a banker.
Q2 Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:QTWO ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has dropped...
QTWO Price Returns