Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTWO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where QTWO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- QTWO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- QTWO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
QTWO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 741.25, Q2 Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.98% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QTWO is currently 149.68, higher than 97.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- QTWO's price/sales ratio is 10.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Q2 Holdings Inc are LPSN, NSTG, MANH, PSTG, and SMTC.
- Visit QTWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.q2ebanking.com.
QTWO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QTWO's price/sales ratio is 113.21% higher, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 91 months, QTWO's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- QTWO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTWO.
QTWO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 51.47%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -241.83%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -180.5%.
The table below shows QTWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QTWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTWO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.11% of graded US stocks.
- QTWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 416th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ENV, HIL, and TGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QTWO.
The table below shows QTWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.92||52-week high||$148.56|
|Prev. close||$80.41||52-week low||$73.51|
|Day high||$80.70||Avg. volume||470,210|
|50-day MA||$83.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.62||Market Cap||4.51B|
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO) Company Bio
Q2 Holdings provides secure cloud-based virtual banking solutions to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs). The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full QTWO Social Stream
Latest QTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Q2 Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTWO as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, October 14, 2021--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:QTWO), a leading provider of digital banking and lending solutions, will release its financial results for the third quarter 2021 after market close on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Q2 will host a corresponding conference call at 8:30 a.m. EDT on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
Q2 Holdings Inc (QTWO) shares closed today at 1.2% above its 52 week low of $75.53, giving the company a market cap of $4B. The stock is currently down 39.6% year-to-date, down 18.8% over the past 12 months, and up 164.8% over
Q2 Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:QTWO ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
AUSTIN, Texas, September 21, 2021--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today announced it has launched a strategic partnership with Plaid, a data network that powers the tools millions of people rely on to live healthier financial lives. Q2 and Plaid's partnership will utilize Q2's leading digital banking platform and Plaid Exchange, the industry's first open finance platform, to offer customers a secure, reliable means
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Q2 Holdings Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today announced that it has been named a winner of the 2021 IDC FinTech Rankings Real Results Awards for innovation platform to improve digital experiences at Visions Federal Credit Union. Q2 has been named a winner in the Omni-Experience Customer Engagement category. Visions Federal Credit Union, founded in 1966 and headquartered in Endwell, New York,
QTWO Price Returns