Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
QTWO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Q2 Holdings Inc is higher than 99.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- QTWO's price/sales ratio is 8.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Q2 Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 117.2%; that's higher than 90.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QTWO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FEYE, CREE, AERI, PSTG, and ONVO.
- QTWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Q2 Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.q2ebanking.com.
QTWO Stock Price Chart More Charts
QTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.21||52-week high||$93.90|
|Prev. close||$55.95||52-week low||$47.17|
|Day high||$57.95||Avg. volume||520,049|
|50-day MA||$73.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.58||Market Cap||2.72B|
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO) Company Bio
Q2 Holdings provides secure cloud-based virtual banking solutions to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs). The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.