Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
QTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.29||52-week high||$37.21|
|Prev. close||$31.51||52-week low||$18.91|
|Day high||$31.74||Avg. volume||615,993|
|50-day MA||$33.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.39||Market Cap||1.83B|
QTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTWO POWR Grades
- QTWO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.92% of US stocks.
- QTWO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- QTWO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.96% of US stocks).
QTWO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 267.9, Q2 HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.2% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QTWO is currently 27.39, higher than 85.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.36%, Q2 HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.53% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Q2 HOLDINGS INC are BFLY, KLTR, BLZE, QLGN, and NTRA.
- QTWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Q2 HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.q2ebanking.com.
QTWO Valuation Summary
- QTWO's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 19.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 116 months, QTWO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTWO.
QTWO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 121.02%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3814.04%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -48.07%.
The table below shows QTWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QTWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTWO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.33% of graded US stocks.
- QTWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 416th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ENV, HIL, and TGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QTWO.
The table below shows QTWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO) Company Bio
Q2 Holdings provides secure cloud-based virtual banking solutions to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs). The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
QTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full QTWO Social Stream
Latest QTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Q2 HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTWO as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 20, 2023--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, announced today that it has been named alongside Q2’s customer C&N (Citizens & Northern Bank) as a winner of the 2023 IDC FinTech Rankings Real Results Awards in the Omni-Experience Customer Engagement category.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 19, 2023--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today announced the recipients of the new Q2 Philanthropy Fund grant cycle. A total of $120,000 in grants has been awarded to 18 non-profits to further their missions, goals and initiatives across the globe, enabling the organizations to have even more significant impacts on the communities they serve.
On September 13, 2023, James Offerdahl, a director at Q2 Holdings Inc (NYSE:QTWO), sold 493 shares of the company.
Finli, a digital back office platform for small businesses, today announced its integration with Q2's Digital Banking Platform, via the Q2 Partner Accelerator Program. Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO) is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending. This integration means that Finli's platform will be accessible within Q2's Digital Banking Platform, and financial institutions can easily offer business clients the digital tools they need to be successful.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 01, 2023--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital banking and lending solutions, will participate in the following event:
QTWO Price Returns