Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTWO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where QTWO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QTWO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- QTWO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
QTWO Stock Summary
- QTWO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 118.53 -- higher than 81.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Q2 Holdings Inc is higher than 96.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- QTWO's price/sales ratio is 7.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QTWO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSTG, MANH, NSTG, OTRK, and URGN.
- QTWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Q2 Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.q2ebanking.com.
QTWO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QTWO's price/sales ratio is 113.21% higher, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 91 months, QTWO's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- QTWO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTWO.
QTWO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 180.19%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 184.1%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 270.98%.
The table below shows QTWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QTWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTWO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.33% of graded US stocks.
- QTWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 416th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ENV, HIL, and TGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QTWO.
The table below shows QTWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.96||52-week high||$108.89|
|Prev. close||$50.24||52-week low||$38.90|
|Day high||$52.55||Avg. volume||503,193|
|50-day MA||$54.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.87||Market Cap||2.97B|
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO) Company Bio
Q2 Holdings provides secure cloud-based virtual banking solutions to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs). The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full QTWO Social Stream
Latest QTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Q2 Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTWO as an investment opportunity.
During the last session, Q2 Holdings Inc. (NYSE:QTWO)s traded shares were 0.62 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.45. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $62.38, reflecting an intraday loss of -1.69% or -$1.07. The 52-week high for the QTWO share is $144.10, that puts it down Does Q2 Holdings Inc. (NYSE: QTWO) Still Look Attractive After A -1.42% Selloff Last Week? Read More »
In a report released today, Arvind Ramnani from Piper Sandler maintained a Hold rating on Q2 Holdings (QTWO – Research Report), with a price target of $74.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $66.07, close to its 52-week low of $55.78. According to TipRanks.com, Ramnani is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.0% and a 56.1% success rate. Ramnani covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Ceridian HCM Holding, and Aeva Technologies. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Q2 Holdings with a $94.67 average price target.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Wix (WIX), Q2 Holdings (QTWO) and Matterport (MTTR)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Wix (WIX – Research Report), Q2 Holdings (QTWO – Research Report) and Matterport (MTTR – Research Report). Wix (WIX) In a report released today, Clarke Jeffries from Piper Sandler maintained a Hold rating on Wix, with a price target of $105.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $89.06, close to its 52-week low of $81.60. According to TipRanks.
Within the last quarter, Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO ) has observed the following analyst ratings: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 2 4 0 0 Last 30D 2 2 2 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 In the last 3 months, 8 analysts have offered 12-month price targets for Q2 Holdings. The company has an average price target of $84.0 with a high of $100.00 and a low of $70.00. Below is a summary of how these 8 analysts rated Q2 Holdings over the past 3 months. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Over the past 3 months, 8 analysts have published their opinion on Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO ) stock. These analysts are typically employed by large Wall Street banks and tasked with understanding a company''s business to predict how a stock will trade over the upcoming year. Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 2 4 0 0 Last 30D 2 2 2 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 1 0 0 According to 8 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, Q2 Holdings has an average price target of $84.0 with a high of $100.00 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
QTWO Price Returns