Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QTWO POWR Grades
- QTWO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.41% of US stocks.
- QTWO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- QTWO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
QTWO Stock Summary
- QTWO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 361.87 -- higher than 93.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QTWO is currently 174.43, higher than 98.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QTWO is more volatile than 73.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Q2 HOLDINGS INC are QUIK, LPSN, LIDR, KIND, and LQDA.
- Visit QTWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.q2ebanking.com.
QTWO Valuation Summary
- QTWO's price/earnings ratio is -20.4; this is 195.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- QTWO's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QTWO.
QTWO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.89%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -219.66%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 53.39%.
The table below shows QTWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QTWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QTWO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.33% of graded US stocks.
- QTWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 416th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ENV, HIL, and TGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QTWO.
The table below shows QTWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.20||52-week high||$90.85|
|Prev. close||$32.97||52-week low||$31.32|
|Day high||$33.76||Avg. volume||461,030|
|50-day MA||$40.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.78||Market Cap||1.85B|
Q2 Holdings, Inc. (QTWO) Company Bio
Q2 Holdings provides secure cloud-based virtual banking solutions to regional and community financial institutions (RCFIs). The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
QTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full QTWO Social Stream
Latest QTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Q2 HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QTWO as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 29, 2022--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, announced today that it has been named alongside Q2 customer Axos Bank (Axos) as a winner of the 2022 IDC FinTech Rankings Real Results Awards in the Omni-Experience Customer Engagement category.
Stephens analyst Charles Nabhan reiterated an Equal-Weight (Volatile) on Q2 Holdings, Inc (NYSE: QTWO) and a $55 price target. With several proposed transactions still awaiting approval, he views M&A involving QTWO customers as a critical variable to the '23 outlook. The company overwhelmingly (~90%) finds itself on the acquiring side of transactions, he noted. He found it should benefit from the conversion of new users, more significant cross-sell potential and pent-up demand from purchases del
AUSTIN, Texas, September 06, 2022--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today announced the release of its new report on bank innovation and digital evolution. The study reveals that developing partnerships with fintech companies is a top priority for growth and innovation at these banks. According to the report, more than 60 percent of financial institutions see fintech partnerships as key to their growth strategy; howev
AUSTIN, Texas, August 25, 2022--Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation solutions for banking and lending, today announced its partnership with Austin Community Foundation (ACF), a grantmaking public charity, to increase the impact and reach in building strong and diverse communities through its new Q2 Philanthropy Fund. The Q2 Philanthropy Fund gives non-profits the ability to apply for grants from Q2.
AUSTIN, Texas, August 24, 2022--Q2 (NYSE: QTWO), a leading provider of digital transformation, today announced it has been named a Finovate Award finalist for the Best Fintech Accelerator/Incubator category. This marks the third time Q2 has been named a finalist, including when Q2’s Digital Banking Platform was a finalist for the Best Back Office/Core Services Solution category in 2021 and when the Q2 Partner Marketplace won the Best of Show award in 2020.
QTWO Price Returns