Quantum Computing Inc. (QUBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUBT POWR Grades
- QUBT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 30.54% of US stocks.
- QUBT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- QUBT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.04% of US stocks).
QUBT Stock Summary
- QUBT's price/sales ratio is 507.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48,044.45%, QUANTUM COMPUTING INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.89% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that QUBT's revenue has grown 330.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TOI, CIDM, ID, GROY, and BROG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to QUBT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001758009.
QUBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QUBT's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.23% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- Over the past 50 months, QUBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUBT.
QUBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUBT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.29% of graded US stocks.
- QUBT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 541st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows QUBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QUBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$4.40|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||958,532|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||69.29M|
Quantum Computing Inc. (QUBT) Company Bio
Quantum Computing Inc. designs and develops application software. The Company offers hardware designing, application development, security support, and consultancy services. Quantum Computing serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
QUBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUBT Latest Social Stream
View Full QUBT Social Stream
Latest QUBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUANTUM COMPUTING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUBT as an investment opportunity.
Quantum Computing Inc Appoints Security and Cryptography Expert Brian LaMacchia to Technical Advisory Board
LEESBURG, Va., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quantum Computing Inc. (“QCI” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: QUBT), a first-to-market full-stack photonic-based quantum computing and solutions company, today announced the second appointment to its Technical Advisory Board launched on February 2, 2023. Effective immediately, Dr. Brian LaMacchia, joins US intelligence community veteran and technology strategist The Honorable James (Jim) Simon, Jr who heads the Board with the mission to guide and adva
New to The Street Announces its TV Corporate Interviews Airing as Episodes 447 and 448 with Shows Starting on Saturday, March 11, 2023, 3:30 PM ET
New to The Street is one of the longest-running US and Internationally sponsored T.V. shows along with its sister show “Exploring the Block” which is focused on Blockchain related news. It has been running across many U.S. Television networks and has been the one-stop place for every blockchain and cryptocurrency-related news since 2009. The show is operated by FMW Media Corp. which also handles its Twitter account and website -www.newtothestreet.com New to The Street Announces its TV Corporate
New to The Street Announces TV Guests Appearances on Episodes 444 and 445 that Start Airing on Saturday, March 4, 2023, at 3:30 PM ET
New to The Street Announces TV Guests Appearance on Episodes 444 and 445 that Start Airing on Saturday, March 4, 2023, at 3:30 PM ET Newsmax TV airs Episode 444 Saturday, March 4, 2023, at 3:30 PM ET and FOX Business Network airs Episode 443 Monday, March 6, 2023, at 10:30 PM PT: 1).Quantum Computing, Inc. (NASDAQ: QUBT) ($QUBT) 2). OriginClear, Inc. (OTC: OCLN) ($OCLN) 3).Blue Castle Ventures, LTD. (CRYPTO: BCVD) ($BCVD) 4). "Sekur Privacy & Sekur Security Segment -The Weekly Hack" - Sekur Priv
Quantum Computing Inc Commences Cyber Security Launch as Patent is Awarded Addressing Unconditional Network Security
Quantum Computing Inc. ("QCI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: QUBT), a first-to-market full-stack photonic-based quantum computing and solutions company, today announces its business initiative on quantum cyber security based on an international patent that gives QCI exclusive rights to the utilization of a basket of network security solutions. The patented technology gives system-wide, zero-trust protections to many communication scenarios involving data sharing among untrusted parties, whose securi
QCI to Present at the A.G.P. Emerging Growth Technology Conference, February 16, 2023
LEESBURG, Va., Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quantum Computing Inc. (NASDAQ: QUBT), (“QCI” or the “Company”), a first-to-market full-stack photonic-based quantum computing and solutions company, has been invited to present at the A.G.P. Emerging Growth Technology Conference being held virtually on February 16, 2023. Management is scheduled to participate in one-on-one virtual meetings with institutional analysts and investors during the conference. Management will discuss recent contract awa
QUBT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...