QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK): Price and Financial Metrics
QUIK Stock Summary
- QUIK has a market capitalization of $41,101,577 -- more than approximately just 15.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QUICKLOGIC Corp comes in at -28.98%, a number that bests merely 6.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of QUICKLOGIC Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to QUICKLOGIC Corp are HTBX, PTCT, RMBS, CAPR, and SILC.
- Visit QUIK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quicklogic.com.
QUIK Stock Price Chart More Charts
QUIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$11.62|
|Prev. close||$4.81||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$4.90||Avg. volume||72,380|
|50-day MA||$3.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.82||Market Cap||41.06M|
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) Company Bio
QuickLogic Corporation develops and markets semiconductor and software algorithm solutions. The Company's solutions primarily target smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT). The Company is a fabless semiconductor provider of flexible sensor processing solutions, ultra-low power display bridges, and ultra-low power Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). The Company's solutions integrate multi-core processing, programmable logic, sensor fusion and context aware algorithms, and embedded software. The Company's solutions are created from its new silicon platforms, including EOS, ArcticLink III, PolarPro 3, PolarPro II, PolarPro, and Eclipse II products, its mature products, which are produced on semiconductor processes over 180 nanometers, primarily include its pASIC 3 and QuickRAM, as well as royalty revenue, programming hardware and design software. Its sensor algorithm software includes SenseMe software library. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.