QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK): Price and Financial Metrics
QUIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.71||52-week high||$13.63|
|Prev. close||$11.25||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$11.17||Avg. volume||39,510|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.71||Market Cap||148.98M|
QUIK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUIK POWR Grades
- QUIK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.81% of US stocks.
- QUIK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 147 days.
- QUIK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
QUIK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 140.55, QUICKLOGIC CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 80.9% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.31, QUICKLOGIC CORP has a higher such ratio than 89.21% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of QUICKLOGIC CORP's share price is greater than that of 78.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUICKLOGIC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LITE, LCTX, CERS, APLS, and NKLA.
- QUIK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUICKLOGIC CORP's official web site, go to www.quicklogic.com.
QUIK Valuation Summary
- QUIK's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 276.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- QUIK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 42.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUIK.
QUIK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 54.15%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.01%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 54.13%.
The table below shows QUIK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUIK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUIK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.94% of graded US stocks.
- QUIK's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 172nd of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DSPG, IPGP, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUIK.
The table below shows QUIK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) Company Bio
QuickLogic Corporation develops and markets semiconductor and software algorithm solutions. The Company's solutions primarily target smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT). The Company is a fabless semiconductor provider of flexible sensor processing solutions, ultra-low power display bridges, and ultra-low power Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). The Company's solutions integrate multi-core processing, programmable logic, sensor fusion and context aware algorithms, and embedded software. The Company's solutions are created from its new silicon platforms, including EOS, ArcticLink III, PolarPro 3, PolarPro II, PolarPro, and Eclipse II products, its mature products, which are produced on semiconductor processes over 180 nanometers, primarily include its pASIC 3 and QuickRAM, as well as royalty revenue, programming hardware and design software. Its sensor algorithm software includes SenseMe software library. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
QUIK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUIK Latest Social Stream
View Full QUIK Social Stream
Latest QUIK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUICKLOGIC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUIK as an investment opportunity.
Does QuickLogic (QUIK) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK), a notable player in the semiconductor industry, has recently witnessed a significant insider transaction.
Here is how Datadog (DDOG) and QuickLogic (QUIK) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK), a leading developer of embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP, ruggedized FPGAs, and Endpoint AI/ML solutions, today announced that it has been selected by a leading global semiconductor company for an eFPGA IP targeting the UMC 22nm platform.
QuickLogic (QUIK) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
QUIK Price Returns