QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUIK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where QUIK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- QUIK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- QUIK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
QUIK Stock Summary
- QUIK has a higher market value than just 11.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $73,167,321.
- The volatility of QUICKLOGIC Corp's share price is greater than that of 89.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QUIK comes in at -11.93% -- higher than that of just 18.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUICKLOGIC Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DUO, CYCN, MRAM, GRIL, and PXLW.
- QUIK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUICKLOGIC Corp's official web site, go to www.quicklogic.com.
QUIK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QUIK's price/sales ratio is 60.38% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- QUIK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $18.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, QUIK's price/sales ratio has gone up $6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUIK.
QUIK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.33||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$6.39||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||309,819|
|50-day MA||$6.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.94||Market Cap||72.48M|
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) Company Bio
QuickLogic Corporation develops and markets semiconductor and software algorithm solutions. The Company's solutions primarily target smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT). The Company is a fabless semiconductor provider of flexible sensor processing solutions, ultra-low power display bridges, and ultra-low power Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). The Company's solutions integrate multi-core processing, programmable logic, sensor fusion and context aware algorithms, and embedded software. The Company's solutions are created from its new silicon platforms, including EOS, ArcticLink III, PolarPro 3, PolarPro II, PolarPro, and Eclipse II products, its mature products, which are produced on semiconductor processes over 180 nanometers, primarily include its pASIC 3 and QuickRAM, as well as royalty revenue, programming hardware and design software. Its sensor algorithm software includes SenseMe software library. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
QUIK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUIK Latest Social Stream
View Full QUIK Social Stream
Latest QUIK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUICKLOGIC Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUIK as an investment opportunity.
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of March 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
The following slide deck was published by QuickLogic Corporation in conjunction with this event....
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK) ("QuickLogic" or the "Company"), a developer of ultra-low power multi-core voice enabled SoCs, embedded FPGA IP, and Endpoint AI solutions, today announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2021, ended April 4, 2021.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it seems the smart money knows that...
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK) ("QuickLogic" or the "Company"), a developer of ultra-low power multi-core voice enabled SoCs, embedded FPGA IP, and Endpoint AI solutions, today announced that Brian Faith, President and CEO, is scheduled to participate in several upcoming investor events.
QUIK Price Returns