QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK): Price and Financial Metrics
QUIK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 170.02%, QUICKLOGIC Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QUIK is more volatile than 90.34% of stocks we're observing.
- QUICKLOGIC Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -41.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 9.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUIK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTIC, MXL, NPTN, CLSN, and XPL.
- QUIK's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit QUICKLOGIC Corp's official web site, go to www.quicklogic.com.
QUIK Stock Price Chart More Charts
QUIK Price/Volume Stats
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) Company Bio
QuickLogic Corporation develops and markets semiconductor and software algorithm solutions. The Company's solutions primarily target smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT). The Company is a fabless semiconductor provider of flexible sensor processing solutions, ultra-low power display bridges, and ultra-low power Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). The Company's solutions integrate multi-core processing, programmable logic, sensor fusion and context aware algorithms, and embedded software. The Company's solutions are created from its new silicon platforms, including EOS, ArcticLink III, PolarPro 3, PolarPro II, PolarPro, and Eclipse II products, its mature products, which are produced on semiconductor processes over 180 nanometers, primarily include its pASIC 3 and QuickRAM, as well as royalty revenue, programming hardware and design software. Its sensor algorithm software includes SenseMe software library. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.