QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUIK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where QUIK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.13% of US stocks.
- QUIK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 46 weeks.
- QUIK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.94% of US stocks).
QUIK Stock Summary
- QUIK has a market capitalization of $68,213,090 -- more than approximately only 7.93% of US stocks.
- QUIK's price/sales ratio is 7.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 76.43% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QUIK is more volatile than 81.91% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUIK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DYAI, CERS, PSNL, KOPN, and AMPH.
- Visit QUIK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quicklogic.com.
QUIK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QUIK's EV/EBIT ratio is 125.43% lower, now standing at -8.2.
- QUIK's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, QUIK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUIK.
QUIK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -4.11%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.25%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 36.07%.
The table below shows QUIK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUIK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUIK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.94% of graded US stocks.
- QUIK's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 172nd of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- DSPG, IPGP, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUIK.
The table below shows QUIK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QUIK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUIK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.05||52-week high||$12.49|
|Prev. close||$6.04||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$6.06||Avg. volume||226,147|
|50-day MA||$5.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.79||Market Cap||69.83M|
QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK) Company Bio
QuickLogic Corporation develops and markets semiconductor and software algorithm solutions. The Company's solutions primarily target smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT). The Company is a fabless semiconductor provider of flexible sensor processing solutions, ultra-low power display bridges, and ultra-low power Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs). The Company's solutions integrate multi-core processing, programmable logic, sensor fusion and context aware algorithms, and embedded software. The Company's solutions are created from its new silicon platforms, including EOS, ArcticLink III, PolarPro 3, PolarPro II, PolarPro, and Eclipse II products, its mature products, which are produced on semiconductor processes over 180 nanometers, primarily include its pASIC 3 and QuickRAM, as well as royalty revenue, programming hardware and design software. Its sensor algorithm software includes SenseMe software library. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QUIK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUIK Latest Social Stream
View Full QUIK Social Stream
Latest QUIK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUICKLOGIC Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUIK as an investment opportunity.
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK), a developer of ultra-low power multi-core voice-enabled SoCs, embedded FPGA IP, and Endpoint AI solutions, today announced its new Australis embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP Generator. This groundbreaking tool is a culmination of the company's three decades of deep domain expertise in designing and shipping programmable logic architectures that are silicon-efficient, reliable, high quality, and manufacturable at scale, implemented using the silicon automation desig
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK) ("QuickLogic" or the "Company"), a developer of ultra-low power multi-core voice enabled SoCs, embedded FPGA IP, and Endpoint AI solutions, today announced that Brian Faith, President and CEO, is scheduled to participate in the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference to be held virtually.
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK), a developer of ultra-low power multi-core voice-enabled SoCs, embedded FPGA IP, and Endpoint AI solutions, today announced that it has won a $2 million eFPGA Contract.
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK), a developer of ultra-low power multi-core voice-enabled SoCs, embedded FPGA IP, and Endpoint AI solutions, today announced that it has partnered with Rubidium Ltd., a leader in voice recognition, always-on voice trigger and text-to-speech software, to provide a complete voice recognition solution based on QuickLogic's EOS™ S3 voice and sensor processing SoC platform combined with Rubidium's Voice User Interface (VUI) software.
Earnings results for QuickLogic , Analyst Opinion on QuickLogic , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:QUIK), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results QuickLogic (NASDAQ:QUIK) appeared first on .
QUIK Price Returns