Qumu Corporation (QUMU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUMU Stock Summary
- QUMU has a higher market value than merely 3.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,505,724.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for QUMU is 6.43 -- better than 93.88% of US stocks.
- For QUMU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 10.32% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUMU CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, TACT, ISO, DAKT, and NBRV.
- Visit QUMU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qumu.com.
QUMU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QUMU's price/sales ratio is 79.17% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- QUMU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUMU.
QUMU Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 84.87%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -385.34%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.29%.
The table below shows QUMU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUMU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUMU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.21% of graded US stocks.
- QUMU's asset turnover comes in at 0.658 -- ranking 244th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MCHX, GOOGL, and SLNM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUMU.
The table below shows QUMU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QUMU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUMU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$2.47|
|Prev. close||$0.53||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.53||Avg. volume||42,433|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.03||Market Cap||8.64M|
Most Popular Stories View All
QUMU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUMU Latest Social Stream
View Full QUMU Social Stream
Latest QUMU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUMU CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUMU as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, November 15, 2022--Qumu Corporation (Nasdaq: QUMU), the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology, today announced the global availability of Qumu Live, a suite of managed live streaming and production services that enables organizations of all sizes to deliver engaging live-streamed events to internal and external audiences anywhere in the world. With Qumu Live, Qumu experts oversee all aspects of planning, hosting and managing broadcast quality live-streamed vide
Qumu Corporation (QUMU) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Qumu Corporation (QUMU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 1.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MINNEAPOLIS, October 27, 2022--Qumu Corporation (Nasdaq: QUMU), a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
MINNEAPOLIS, October 21, 2022--Qumu Corporation (Nasdaq: QUMU), a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology, today announced that it will hold its conference call and webcast on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Financial results for the third quarter will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
QUMU Price Returns