Qumu Corporation (QUMU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUMU POWR Grades
- QUMU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QUMU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 62 days.
- QUMU's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.36% of US stocks).
QUMU Stock Summary
- QUMU has a market capitalization of $34,319,347 -- more than approximately only 6.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.41%, Qumu Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.87% of about US stocks.
- Qumu Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -62.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qumu Corp are FARO, INTZ, KVHI, IRIX, and OSUR.
- QUMU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qumu Corp's official web site, go to www.qumu.com.
QUMU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QUMU's price/sales ratio is 61.47% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- QUMU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
- QUMU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUMU.
QUMU Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.05%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 80.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.83%.
The table below shows QUMU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUMU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUMU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.21% of graded US stocks.
- QUMU's asset turnover comes in at 0.658 -- ranking 244th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MCHX, GOOGL, and SLNM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUMU.
The table below shows QUMU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QUMU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUMU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$3.39|
|Prev. close||$0.84||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.86||Avg. volume||48,220|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.81||Market Cap||14.37M|
Most Popular Stories View All
QUMU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUMU Latest Social Stream
View Full QUMU Social Stream
Latest QUMU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qumu Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUMU as an investment opportunity.
Qumu Sets Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Conference Call for Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET
MINNEAPOLIS, February 24, 2022--Qumu Corporation (Nasdaq: QUMU), a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology, today announced that it will hold its conference call and webcast on Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2021 will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 23, 2022--Qumu unveiled new enhancements to the Qumu Video Engagement Platform, including improved monitoring and management capabilities for administrators.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
Minneapolis, MN, based Investment company NorthRock Partners, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys PepsiCo Inc, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, SPDR Portfolio Developed World ex-US ETF, Adobe Inc, sells MyMD Pharmaceuticals Inc, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF, Ameriprise Financial Inc, International Business Machines Corp, Snowflake Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, NorthRock Partners, LLC.
Aragon Research Positions Qumu in the Leader Section of the 2022 Research Globe for Enterprise Video
MINNEAPOLIS, January 18, 2022--Qumu named Leader in Aragon Globe for Enterprise Video
QUMU Price Returns