Qumu Corporation (QUMU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUMU POWR Grades
- QUMU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QUMU is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- QUMU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
QUMU Stock Summary
- Qumu Corp's market capitalization of $38,104,003 is ahead of just 5.41% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QUMU is more volatile than 98.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QUMU comes in at -56.09% -- higher than that of only 5.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qumu Corp are FARO, ICAD, IRBT, CTS, and SCL.
- QUMU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Qumu Corp's official web site, go to www.qumu.com.
QUMU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, QUMU's price/sales ratio is 61.47% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- QUMU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
- QUMU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUMU.
QUMU Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 15.05%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 168.66%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.04%.
The table below shows QUMU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUMU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUMU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.94% of graded US stocks.
- Service Unavailable
- EFX, ENG, and NLSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUMU.
The table below shows QUMU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QUMU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUMU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$2.16||52-week low||$2.07|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||262,709|
|50-day MA||$2.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.95||Market Cap||38.99M|
Most Popular Stories View All
QUMU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUMU Latest Social Stream
View Full QUMU Social Stream
Latest QUMU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qumu Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUMU as an investment opportunity.
Qumu Corporation (QUMU) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TD SYNNEX's (SNX) latest distribution agreement with the Minneapolis-based Qumu will bring enterprise-grade video solutions to its network of resellers, thus enhancing its product portfolio.
MINNEAPOLIS, October 21, 2021--Qumu and Speaker Dynamics partner to offer speaker training to enterprise video customers via the Qumu Video Engagement Platform.
MINNEAPOLIS, October 20, 2021--TD SYNNEX is offering the Qumu Video Engagement Platform to its reseller network. TD SYNNEX is the latest member of the Qumu growing channel program.
MINNEAPOLIS, October 13, 2021--Qumu Corporation (Nasdaq: QUMU), a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology for organizations of all sizes, today announced that it will hold its conference call and webcast on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Financial results for the third quarter 2021 will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
QUMU Price Returns