Qumu Corporation (QUMU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUMU POWR Grades
- QUMU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QUMU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- QUMU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
QUMU Stock Summary
- QUMU has a higher market value than only 7.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,034,939.
- For QUMU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.86% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QUMU comes in at -47.29% -- higher than that of just 5.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Qumu Corp are WYY, WD, ASRT, IMXI, and TACO.
- Visit QUMU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.qumu.com.
QUMU Valuation Summary
- QUMU's price/earnings ratio is -4.1; this is 110.41% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- QUMU's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, QUMU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUMU.
QUMU Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.04%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.93%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.88%.
The table below shows QUMU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUMU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUMU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$2.42||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$2.51||Avg. volume||261,142|
|50-day MA||$3.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.84||Market Cap||42.40M|
QUMU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUMU Latest Social Stream
View Full QUMU Social Stream
Latest QUMU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Qumu Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUMU as an investment opportunity.
Qumu Corporation (QUMU) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Matt Grover - MD, Gateway Investor Relations, IR TJ Kennedy - President and CEO Dave Ristow - CFO Rose Bentley - COO Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Welcome to Qumu's Second Quarter 2021 Conference...
Qumu Corporation (QUMU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.11% and 2.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MINNEAPOLIS, July 29, 2021--Qumu Corporation (Nasdaq: QUMU), a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise video technology for organizations of all sizes, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Qumu Corporation (QUMU) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GPL, MRK, OBLG, POST, and QUMU have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 19, 2021
QUMU Price Returns