Quotient Technology Inc. (QUOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QUOT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where QUOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QUOT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- QUOT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.1% of US stocks).
QUOT Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, QUOTIENT TECHNOLOGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 52.96%; that's higher than 76.28% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for QUOTIENT TECHNOLOGY INC comes in at -29.59%, a number that bests merely 6.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of QUOTIENT TECHNOLOGY INC's share price is greater than that of 91.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QUOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LUNG, AEYE, FLGT, CYRX, and IRTC.
- QUOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit QUOTIENT TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.quotient.com.
QUOT Valuation Summary
- QUOT's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 47.37% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- QUOT's price/sales ratio has moved down 12 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QUOT.
QUOT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -17.47%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -126.59%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -39.48%.
The table below shows QUOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QUOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QUOT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.79% of graded US stocks.
- QUOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.868 -- ranking 156th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- BOX, HGBL, and BAH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QUOT.
The table below shows QUOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QUOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$7.92|
|Prev. close||$3.07||52-week low||$1.68|
|Day high||$3.21||Avg. volume||1,070,488|
|50-day MA||$2.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.91||Market Cap||303.64M|
Quotient Technology Inc. (QUOT) Company Bio
Quotient Technology Inc. (formerly Coupons.com) offers digital coupons, including coupon codes, and media and advertising through its platform, which includes Web, mobile, and social channels, as well as consumer packaged goods companies,, retailers, and publishers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
QUOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUOT Latest Social Stream
View Full QUOT Social Stream
Latest QUOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about QUOTIENT TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUOT as an investment opportunity.
Quotient Technology ( NYSE:QUOT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$70.3m (down 48% from 3Q...
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
The digital marketing specialist refinanced a massive convertible debt load and gained market share in a difficult market environment.
SALT LAKE CITY, November 08, 2022--Quotient (NYSE: QUOT), the leading digital media and promotions technology company, announced today that it will participate at the 13th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference.
SALT LAKE CITY, November 08, 2022--Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT), a leading digital media and promotions technology company, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
QUOT Price Returns
Continue Researching QUOTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Quotient Technology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Quotient Technology Inc (QUOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Quotient Technology Inc (QUOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Quotient Technology Inc (QUOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch