Quotient Technology Inc. (QUOT): Price and Financial Metrics
QUOT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Quotient Technology Inc is higher than 92.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Quotient Technology Inc is reporting a growth rate of 123.43%; that's higher than 89.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, QUOT is more volatile than 75.52% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Quotient Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KALA, CSTL, CNTG, LLNW, and CSOD.
- QUOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quotient Technology Inc's official web site, go to www.quotient.com.
QUOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QUOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$17.93|
|Prev. close||$17.41||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$17.46||Avg. volume||848,243|
|50-day MA||$14.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.92||Market Cap||1.55B|
Quotient Technology Inc. (QUOT) Company Bio
Quotient Technology Inc. (formerly Coupons.com) offers digital coupons, including coupon codes, and media and advertising through its platform, which includes Web, mobile, and social channels, as well as consumer packaged goods companies,, retailers, and publishers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.
QUOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Quotient Technology Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Quotient Technology Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quotient Technology Inc ended up being:
- Quotient Technology Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 14.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Quotient Technology Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 18.03% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
QUOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QUOT Latest Social Stream
View Full QUOT Social Stream
Latest QUOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quotient Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QUOT as an investment opportunity.
Quotient Announces Partnership with Plum Market, Opening Platform and Delivering Value to Regional Customers
Quotient today announced a partnership with grocery chain, Plum Market, to offer savings to more consumers who shop at a variety of stores.
Quotient to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 5, 2021
Quotient CEO, Steven Boal, will speak with Mondelēz International at the first-ever Path to Purchase Institute Retail Media Forum.
Quotient Partners with Peapod Digital Labs to Launch Industry-First Promotion Amplification Tool to Maximize Temporary Price Reductions through Automated Digital Media
Quotient announced today the launch of a new promotion amplification tool as part of its Retailer Performance Media Platform.
Quotient is primed to build upon last year’s exciting growth that was fueled by the industry’s shift to digital.
QUOT Price Returns
Continue Researching QUOTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Quotient Technology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Quotient Technology Inc (QUOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Quotient Technology Inc (QUOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Quotient Technology Inc (QUOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!