Quotient Technology Inc. (QUOT): Price and Financial Metrics
QUOT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for QUOT is currently 17.55, higher than 82.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, QUOT has reported earnings growth of 55.58%, putting it ahead of 82.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for QUOT comes in at 14.75% -- higher than that of 79.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Quotient Technology Inc are VRAY, XENT, FSCT, EGHT, and NEWR.
- Visit QUOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.quotient.com.
QUOT Stock Price Chart More Charts
QUOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.01||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$6.50||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$6.27||Avg. volume||505,067|
|50-day MA||$8.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.24||Market Cap||538.81M|
Quotient Technology Inc. (QUOT) Company Bio
Quotient Technology Inc. (formerly Coupons.com) offers digital coupons, including coupon codes, and media and advertising through its platform, which includes Web, mobile, and social channels, as well as consumer packaged goods companies,, retailers, and publishers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California.