uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QURE POWR Grades
- QURE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.82% of US stocks.
- QURE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 169 days.
- QURE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.13% of US stocks).
QURE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.4, uniQure NV P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, uniQure NV is reporting a growth rate of -294.02%; that's higher than just 6.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for uniQure NV comes in at 8,166.93%, a number that bests 99.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to uniQure NV are MRNS, BNTX, MICT, LBRDA, and MRNA.
- Visit QURE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uniqure.com.
QURE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QURE's price/sales ratio is 28.95% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 54 months, QURE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.6.
- QURE's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QURE.
QURE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.73%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 505.92%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -52.89%.
The table below shows QURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QURE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QURE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.42% of graded US stocks.
- QURE's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OVID, ACER, and SCYX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QURE.
The table below shows QURE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.98||52-week high||$40.49|
|Prev. close||$16.63||52-week low||$15.89|
|Day high||$17.03||Avg. volume||502,437|
|50-day MA||$23.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.55||Market Cap||784.71M|
uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE) Company Bio
uniQure is a biopharmaceutical company, developing adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapies through its technology platform for multiple therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QURE Latest Social Stream
View Full QURE Social Stream
Latest QURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about uniQure NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QURE as an investment opportunity.
Goshen, IN, based Investment company Everence Capital Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys LyondellBasell Industries NV, Colgate-Palmolive Co, Match Group Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Merck Inc, sells CBRE Group Inc, JPMorgan Chase, Johnson Controls International PLC, The Estee Lauder Inc, Republic Services Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Everence Capital Management Inc.
Investment Thesis uniQure N.V. (QURE) is currently trading at around $20, close to its 52-week low of $18.70. The share price took a 30% dip after the release of Phase-1/2 data on its pipeline therapy AMT-130 for the treatment of Huntington's Disease. I believe this 30% dip was an overreaction...
The biotechnology industry includes companies that develop drugs and diagnostic technologies for the treatment of diseases and medical conditions. This means that investors may wait for years before knowing whether a drug under development will pay off. Many biotech companies have shifted their focus entirely or added COVID-19 vaccine and treatments to their product pipeline.
uniQure N.V.'s (NASDAQ:QURE) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
uniQure (NASDAQ:QURE) has had a rough three months with its share price down 29%. However, stock prices are usually...
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
QURE Price Returns