uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE): Price and Financial Metrics
QURE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 484.39, uniQure NV has a higher such ratio than 99.28% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 245.79%, uniQure NV's debt growth rate surpasses 92.91% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for uniQure NV comes in at -48.91%, a number that bests only 3.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to uniQure NV, a group of peers worth examining would be CRNX, TOCA, ARQL, ADAP, and CNCE.
- QURE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit uniQure NV's official web site, go to www.uniqure.com.
QURE Stock Price Chart More Charts
QURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.64||52-week high||$82.49|
|Prev. close||$63.59||52-week low||$36.20|
|Day high||$63.74||Avg. volume||455,477|
|50-day MA||$66.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.94||Market Cap||2.65B|
uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE) Company Bio
uniQure is a biopharmaceutical company, developing adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapies through its technology platform for multiple therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.