uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE): Price and Financial Metrics
QURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.05||52-week high||$28.25|
|Prev. close||$20.60||52-week low||$12.98|
|Day high||$20.80||Avg. volume||544,536|
|50-day MA||$20.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.73||Market Cap||954.06M|
QURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QURE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where QURE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for QURE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- QURE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.42% of US stocks).
QURE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNIQURE NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, QURE has reported earnings growth of -143.74%, putting it ahead of merely 10.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UNIQURE NV comes in at -79.06%, a number that bests only 2.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNIQURE NV, a group of peers worth examining would be CARA, AFMD, RGNX, PSTX, and TSVT.
- QURE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIQURE NV's official web site, go to www.uniqure.com.
QURE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QURE's price/sales ratio is 304.55% higher, now standing at 8.9.
- Over the past 75 months, QURE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QURE.
QURE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 158.14%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -75.1%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 360.77%.
The table below shows QURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QURE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QURE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.42% of graded US stocks.
- QURE's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OVID, ACER, and SCYX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QURE.
The table below shows QURE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QURE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of QURE, see our QURE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$66.92||Average Broker Recommendation||1.37 (Strong Buy)|
uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE) Company Bio
uniQure is a biopharmaceutical company, developing adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapies through its technology platform for multiple therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QURE Latest Social Stream
View Full QURE Social Stream
Latest QURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIQURE NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QURE as an investment opportunity.
UPDATE 1-UniQure to sell royalty interest in blood disorder therapy for up to $400 mln
Dutch drug developer uniQure said on Monday it would sell a part of the royalty rights for the world's most expensive treatment Hemgenix to HealthCare Royalty and Sagard Healthcare for up to $400 million in cash. Australian drugmaker CSL Ltd had acquired exclusive global rights to Hemgenix in June 2020 from uniQure, which would retain the rights to future milestones totaling up to $1.5 billion and maintain an interest in the therapy's royalties. CSL late last year gained the U.S. health regulator's approval for Hemgenix - a gene therapy used for treating a rare genetic blood clotting disorder - and set its list price at $3.5 million.
uniQure Announces Sale of Royalty Interest in HEMGENIX® for Up To $400 Million
~ uniQure to receive $375 million upfront cash payment ~ ~ Under the existing agreement with CSL Behring, uniQure retains the rights to future milestones totaling up to $1.5 billion and maintains an interest in HEMGENIX® royalties ~ ~ Capped royalty financing provides uniQure non-equity-dilutive capital to advance its broad gene therapy pipeline, including AMT-130 for Huntington’s disease ~ LEXINGTON, Mass. and AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, May 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ: QU
The Consensus EPS Estimates For uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ:QURE) Just Fell Dramatically
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for uniQure N.V. ( NASDAQ:QURE ), with the analysts making...
UniQure (QURE) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
uniQure (QURE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -59.80% and 79.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
uniQure Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Company Progress
~ Clinical update from U.S. Phase I/II trial in Huntington’s disease expected in second quarter 2023 ~ ~ Continued progress towards initiating two new Phase I/II clinical studies for AMT-260 in refractory temporal lobe epilepsy and AMT-162 in SOD1-ALS ~ LEXINGTON, Mass and AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ: QURE), a leading gene therapy company advancing transformative therapies for patients with severe medical needs, today reported its financial r
QURE Price Returns
Continue Researching QUREWant to see what other sources are saying about uniQure NV's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
uniQure NV (QURE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
uniQure NV (QURE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
uniQure NV (QURE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...