uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QURE POWR Grades
- QURE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.56% of US stocks.
- QURE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- QURE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
QURE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNIQURE NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.3, UNIQURE NV has a higher such ratio than 92.97% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that QURE's revenue has grown -87.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNIQURE NV, a group of peers worth examining would be ENTA, RAPT, SELB, RNA, and SGMO.
- Visit QURE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uniqure.com.
QURE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, QURE's price/sales ratio is 714.63% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- Over the past 71 months, QURE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QURE.
QURE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 158.14%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -75.1%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 360.77%.
The table below shows QURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QURE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QURE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.42% of graded US stocks.
- QURE's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OVID, ACER, and SCYX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QURE.
The table below shows QURE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.18||52-week high||$28.25|
|Prev. close||$21.39||52-week low||$12.52|
|Day high||$21.65||Avg. volume||550,812|
|50-day MA||$23.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.75||Market Cap||991.54M|
uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE) Company Bio
uniQure is a biopharmaceutical company, developing adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapies through its technology platform for multiple therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QURE Latest Social Stream
View Full QURE Social Stream
Latest QURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIQURE NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QURE as an investment opportunity.
uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ:QURE) price closed lower on Monday, January 09, dropping -8.32% below its previous close. A look at the daily price movement shows that the last close reads $22.97, with intraday deals fluctuated between $20.92 and $23.175. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 0.99. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note … uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ: QURE) Is One Of The Hottest Stocks Right Now. Read More »
If you're looking for stocks that can make dramatic gains quickly, it's hard to do any better than the biotechnology industry. Hardly a week goes by without at least one biotech stock shooting higher or tumbling lower in response to exciting news about experimental treatments. In 2023, all three of these drugmakers will report study results that are awfully important to their futures.
Pfizer''s trial results come a month after UniQure''s treatment was approved as the first gene therapy for hemophilia B.
uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ:QURE) closed Tuesday at $23.03 per share, up from $21.95 a day earlier. While uniQure N.V. has overperformed by 4.92%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, QURE rose by 5.35%, with highs and lows ranging from $28.25 to $12.52, whereas the simple […]
LEXINGTON, Mass. and AMSTERDAM, Dec. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ: QURE), a leading gene therapy company advancing transformative therapies for patients with severe medical needs, today announced that the Company granted equity awards to employees as a material inducement to commencing their employment. The equity grants were approved by the Company’s board of directors on December 7, 2022, October 31, 2022, and September 27, 2022 (the “Grant Dates”) each in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
QURE Price Returns