uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE): Price and Financial Metrics
QURE Stock Summary
- uniQure NV's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 8.89% of US listed stocks.
- QURE's price/sales ratio is 264.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for uniQure NV comes in at -35.48%, a number that bests only 5.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QURE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNCE, CRNX, SNDX, INO, and FATE.
- QURE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit uniQure NV's official web site, go to www.uniqure.com.
QURE Stock Price Chart More Charts
QURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.45||52-week high||$82.49|
|Prev. close||$45.04||52-week low||$36.20|
|Day high||$47.69||Avg. volume||464,287|
|50-day MA||$54.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.73||Market Cap||2.10B|
uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE) Company Bio
uniQure is a biopharmaceutical company, developing adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapies through its technology platform for multiple therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.