uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
QURE POWR Grades
- QURE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.23% of US stocks.
- QURE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- QURE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
QURE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNIQURE NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.55, UNIQURE NV has a higher such ratio than 94.16% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that QURE's revenue has grown -87.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to QURE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENTA, RAPT, SELB, RNA, and XENE.
- QURE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIQURE NV's official web site, go to www.uniqure.com.
QURE Valuation Summary
- QURE's price/earnings ratio is -9.7; this is 141.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- QURE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for QURE.
QURE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.46%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -69.58%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 388.52%.
The table below shows QURE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
QURE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- QURE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.42% of graded US stocks.
- QURE's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 28th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OVID, ACER, and SCYX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with QURE.
The table below shows QURE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
QURE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
QURE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.65||52-week high||$30.41|
|Prev. close||$26.03||52-week low||$12.52|
|Day high||$26.30||Avg. volume||634,169|
|50-day MA||$20.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.78||Market Cap||1.20B|
uniQure N.V. - Ordinary Shares (QURE) Company Bio
uniQure is a biopharmaceutical company, developing adeno-associated virus (AAV) based gene therapies through its technology platform for multiple therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
QURE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
QURE Latest Social Stream
View Full QURE Social Stream
Latest QURE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIQURE NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate QURE as an investment opportunity.
uniQure Highlights Therapeutic Potential of AMT-260 in Refractory Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (rTLE) at Virtual Research & Development Event
~ IND Submission and Clinical Development Expected to Begin in 2023 ~ ~ Advancements in Manufacturing and Technology Platform Also Highlighted ~ LEXINGTON, Mass. and AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ: QURE), a leading gene therapy company advancing transformative therapies for patients with severe medical needs, hosted a virtual investor event focused on AMT-260, an AAV gene therapy for refractory temporal lobe epilepsy (rTLE) and other focal epil
Shares of uniQure (NASDAQ: QURE) climbed 14.61% on Wednesday. The stock jumped after the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), on Tuesday, approved Hemgenix (etranacogene dezaparvovec-drlb), a one-time gene therapy for hemophilia B. It was developed by uniQure, but CSL will commercialize the therapy. Hemophilia B, also known as Christmas disease, is rare.
The FDA just approved its most expensive drug ever — a hemophilia gene therapy from CSL and UniQure — and QURE stock popped Wednesday.
For Lexington-based UniQure NV, Hemgenix — the first drug approved by the FDA for hemophilia B — is a comeback story.
uniQure (QURE) shares rise after its partner CSL Limited received FDA nod for one-time gene therapy, Hemgenix, for treating adults with Hemophilia B.
QURE Price Returns