Ryder System, Inc. (R): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
R POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where R ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- R's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- R ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
R Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 119.09, Ryder System Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ryder System Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,161.3%; that's higher than 98.18% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for R comes in at 44.3% -- higher than that of 94.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ryder System Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALSN, SLGN, WH, NGVT, and DK.
- R's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ryder System Inc's official web site, go to www.ryder.com.
R Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
R Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.48||52-week high||$89.65|
|Prev. close||$84.42||52-week low||$27.93|
|Day high||$84.30||Avg. volume||479,439|
|50-day MA||$77.01||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$59.67||Market Cap||4.39B|
Ryder System, Inc. (R) Company Bio
Ryder System provides commercial fleet management and supply chain solutions to small businesses and large enterprises worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Fleet Management Solutions and Supply Chain Solutions. The Fleet Management Solutions segment provides service leasing, commercial rental, contract maintenance, and contract-related maintenance of trucks, tractors and trailers to customers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Supply Chain Solutions segment provides supply chain solutions, including distribution and transportation services in North America and Asia. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Miami, Florida.
R Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ryder System Inc. To summarize, we found that Ryder System Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ryder System Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.2 years, is 0.89% -- higher than 88.71% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 11.66% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Ryder System Inc experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 24.04% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
R Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
R Latest Social Stream
View Full R Social Stream
Latest R News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ryder System Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate R as an investment opportunity.
Ryder Names New Chief Financial Officer and New President of its Fleet Management Solutions Business
Ryder System, Inc. (NYSE: R), a leader in supply chain, dedicated transportation, and fleet management solutions, today announces the appointment of John J. Diez to executive vice president and chief financial officer (CFO). Mr. Diez succeeds Scott T. Parker, who resigned from his position to pursue other opportunities and will remain with Ryder through June 4, 2021 to ensure a smooth transition.
Ryder System, Inc. (NYSE: R) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Robert Sanchez will present a company update at the Goldman Sachs Industrials and Materials Virtual Conference.
Shareholders Will Probably Hold Off On Increasing Ryder System, Inc.'s (NYSE:R) CEO Compensation For The Time Being
The share price of Ryder System, Inc. ( NYSE:R ) has increased significantly over the past few years. However, the...
Ryder's (R) Q1 results benefit from higher supply chain and rental revenues. The company increases its earnings guidance for 2021 owing to improving freight environment.
Ryder System, Inc. (NYSE: R) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Robert Sanchez will present a company update at the Virtual Wells Fargo Securities Industrial Conference.
R Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|