Ryder System, Inc. (R): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
R POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where R ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.41% of US stocks.
- R's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- R ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 64th percentile.
R Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ryder System Inc is higher than just 5.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, R has reported earnings growth of 1,161.3%, putting it ahead of 98.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Ryder System Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 52.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ryder System Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CC, PLYA, BW, NRP, and SSP.
- R's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ryder System Inc's official web site, go to www.ryder.com.
R Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, R's price/earnings ratio is 245.21% higher, now standing at 100.8.
- Over the past 243 months, R's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- R's price/earnings ratio has moved up 85 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for R.
R Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
R Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.72||52-week high||$89.65|
|Prev. close||$73.41||52-week low||$35.39|
|Day high||$74.77||Avg. volume||524,628|
|50-day MA||$76.92||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$68.91||Market Cap||3.92B|
Ryder System, Inc. (R) Company Bio
Ryder System provides commercial fleet management and supply chain solutions to small businesses and large enterprises worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Fleet Management Solutions and Supply Chain Solutions. The Fleet Management Solutions segment provides service leasing, commercial rental, contract maintenance, and contract-related maintenance of trucks, tractors and trailers to customers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Supply Chain Solutions segment provides supply chain solutions, including distribution and transportation services in North America and Asia. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Miami, Florida.
R Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
R Latest Social Stream
View Full R Social Stream
Latest R News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ryder System Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate R as an investment opportunity.
Improving economic and freight market conditions are likely to have aided Ryder's (R) second-quarter performance. Meanwhile, high capital expenditures are expected to have hurt the same.
In this article, we are going to share with you a list of the 25 biggest logistic companies in the world. If you want to skip our comprehensive analysis on these companies, go directly to the 5 Biggest Logistics Companies in the World. Logistics is the process that defines the coordination, allocation, and management of […]
MIAMI, July 22, 2021--Ryder announces further expansion of Ryder Last Mile delivery of big-and-bulky goods with new hubs in Milwaukee and Philadelphia.
No summary available.
Ryder (R) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
R Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|