Ryder System, Inc. (R): Price and Financial Metrics
R Stock Summary
- R's went public 33.83 years ago, making it older than 92.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ryder System Inc is higher than only 7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Ryder System Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -55.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ryder System Inc are SLGN, ATKR, MCRN, PLOW, and FDP.
- Visit R's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryder.com.
R Stock Price Chart More Charts
R Price/Volume Stats
Ryder System, Inc. (R) Company Bio
Ryder System provides commercial fleet management and supply chain solutions to small businesses and large enterprises worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Fleet Management Solutions and Supply Chain Solutions. The Fleet Management Solutions segment provides service leasing, commercial rental, contract maintenance, and contract-related maintenance of trucks, tractors and trailers to customers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Supply Chain Solutions segment provides supply chain solutions, including distribution and transportation services in North America and Asia. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Miami, Florida.