Ryder System, Inc. (R): Price and Financial Metrics
R Stock Summary
- Ryder System Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for R is currently 0.66, higher than just 7.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Ryder System Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -77.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ryder System Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HMTV, PETQ, NESR, LMNR, and TPIC.
- Visit R's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryder.com.
R Stock Price Chart More Charts
R Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.60||52-week high||$67.65|
|Prev. close||$26.44||52-week low||$23.41|
|Day high||$25.82||Avg. volume||1,075,730|
|50-day MA||$38.56||Dividend yield||9.11%|
|200-day MA||$49.08||Market Cap||1.31B|
Ryder System, Inc. (R) Company Bio
Ryder System provides commercial fleet management and supply chain solutions to small businesses and large enterprises worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Fleet Management Solutions and Supply Chain Solutions. The Fleet Management Solutions segment provides service leasing, commercial rental, contract maintenance, and contract-related maintenance of trucks, tractors and trailers to customers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The Supply Chain Solutions segment provides supply chain solutions, including distribution and transportation services in North America and Asia. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Miami, Florida.