Ryder System, Inc. (R) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- R's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 4.64% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: R reports less variability in its cash flow than 7.27% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with R's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CNXN, GLOP, WEN, NWFL and TAK.
R Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for R, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 54.54% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of R, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Ryder System Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 83.04% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for R, approximately just 11.19% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
R Dividend Chart
R Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|