Ryder System, Inc. (R) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, R has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 3.56% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd consecutive quarter dividends for R have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with R's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SWX, PTR, AWR, JKHY and INTC.
R Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of R, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 2.22% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of R, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ryder System Inc produces a dividend yield 4.53% -- which falls in the top 28.77%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -2.22%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 78.44% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, R has a discount rate lower than 78.44% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Ryder System Inc than it is for 31.19% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
R Dividend Chart
R Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
R Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||4.53%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.30%|
|3||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.14%|
|4||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||1.04%|
|5||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||0.87%|
|6||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.84%|
|7||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.67%|
|8||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.43%|
|10||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.32%|
|11||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|17||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
|21||HYLN||Hyliion Holdings Corp.||0.00%|