Ryder System, Inc. (R) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- R's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 3.25% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, R's comes in at -9.28 -- better than merely 12.45% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that R has less fluctuation in its price than merely 11.32% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with R's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AE, RGCO, RMCF, HFFG and ENR.
R Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of R, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 23.41% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ryder System Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Ryder System Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 92.24% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -23.41%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 77.17% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, R has a discount rate lower than 77.17% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, R's equity discount rate is less than 28.31% of those stocks.
R Dividend Chart
R Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
R Dividends vs. Peers
|1||R||Ryder System, Inc.||3.22%|
|2||CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.||2.06%|
|3||TFII||TFI International Inc.||1.72%|
|4||SNDR||Schneider National, Inc.||1.10%|
|5||MRTN||Marten Transport, Ltd.||0.90%|
|6||KNX||Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.||0.73%|
|7||JBHT||J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc.||0.72%|
|8||CGI||Celadon Group, Inc.||0.54%|
|9||LSTR||Landstar System, Inc.||0.53%|
|10||HTLD||Heartland Express, Inc.||0.41%|
|11||ODFL||Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.||0.29%|
|12||ECHO||Echo Global Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||PTSI||P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||USX||U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||YRCW||YRC Worldwide, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||XPO||XPO Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||CVTI||Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||USAK||USA Truck, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||SWFT||Swift Transportation Company||0.00%|
|21||CVLG||Covenant Logistics Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||HYLN||Hyliion Holdings Corp.||0.00%|
|24||ELEEF||Element Fleet Management Corp.||0.00%|