Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RACE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RACE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RACE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- RACE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
RACE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $65,936,158,185, Ferrari NV has a greater market value than 96.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.54, Ferrari NV P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RACE is currently 49.27, higher than 90.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ferrari NV, a group of peers worth examining would be RIO, EW, ABB, ERIC, and NOK.
- RACE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ferrari NV's official web site, go to www.ferrari.com.
RACE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RACE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$260.46||52-week high||$278.78|
|Prev. close||$265.77||52-week low||$183.82|
|Day high||$267.66||Avg. volume||324,839|
|50-day MA||$236.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$215.55||Market Cap||48.12B|
Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE) Company Bio
Ferrari SpA designs and manufactures sports cars. The Company offers new and pre-owned vehicles, repair services, warranty programs, financial services, and a variety of apparels. Ferrari participates in formula racing events and serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
RACE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RACE Latest Social Stream
View Full RACE Social Stream
Latest RACE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferrari NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RACE as an investment opportunity.
Inside Conor McGregors extravagant spending sprees as UFC ace orders 443k Ferrari to pair with Lamborghini super yacht
CONOR McGREGOR has revealed he has dropped almost half a million Euro on a Ferrari in his latest extravagant purchase. The UFC superstar has shelled out $500k (443k) for his latest supercar from the Italian manufacturer. McGregor revealed he made the eye watering purchase during a question and answer session with fans on social media. 
Maranello (Italy), November 29, 2021 – Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/MTA: RACE) (“Ferrari” or the “Company”) informs that the Company has purchased, under the fifth tranche of the common share buyback program announced on October 4, 2021 (“Fifth Tranche”), additional common shares - reported in aggregate form, on a daily basis - on the Italian Stock Exchange (MTA) as follows: TradingDate(dd/mm/yyyy) Stock Exchange Number of common shares purchased Average price per shareexcluding fees(€) Consideration excl
Matthew Tipton compared trying to compete with the top teams in the Danske Bank Premiership to a race between two cars with extremely different specs after putting the brakes on Larnes title challenge.
Swami Mukundananda recounts his spiritual journey, and explains how mind management is the key to ones happiness and success, why its important to empower intellect, and how we can get our kids rooted into our cultural ethos
One EV company that’s been flying under the radar, that is until it had big news at this year’s Los Angeles Auto show - is Fisker Inc. Founded and run by legendary automotive designer Henrik Fisker, unveiled the production version of its Ocean EV SUV.
RACE Price Returns