Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE): Price and Financial Metrics
RACE Stock Summary
- RACE has a higher market value than 93.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,944,632,313.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ferrari NV is higher than 89.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 164.83%, Ferrari NV's debt growth rate surpasses 90.9% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ferrari NV, a group of peers worth examining would be XLNX, SWKS, MRVL, ERIC, and STX.
- Visit RACE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ferrari.com.
RACE Stock Price Chart More Charts
RACE Price/Volume Stats
Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE) Company Bio
Ferrari SpA designs and manufactures sports cars. The Company offers new and pre-owned vehicles, repair services, warranty programs, financial services, and a variety of apparels. Ferrari participates in formula racing events and serves customers worldwide.