Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE): Price and Financial Metrics
RACE Stock Summary
- RACE has a market capitalization of $53,278,360,877 -- more than approximately 95.34% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RACE is currently 63.56, higher than 92.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Ferrari NV's share price is greater than that of only 7.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ferrari NV are ERIC, BIIB, UI, UMC, and STM.
- Visit RACE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ferrari.com.
RACE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RACE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.22||52-week high||$233.66|
|Prev. close||$213.08||52-week low||$147.08|
|Day high||$214.74||Avg. volume||380,721|
|50-day MA||$202.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$199.79||Market Cap||39.58B|
Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE) Company Bio
Ferrari SpA designs and manufactures sports cars. The Company offers new and pre-owned vehicles, repair services, warranty programs, financial services, and a variety of apparels. Ferrari participates in formula racing events and serves customers worldwide.
RACE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RACE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ferrari NV ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 94.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ferrari NV, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.01 years comes in at -0.02%; that's greater than only 21.14% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 20.41% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RACE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RACE Latest Social Stream
View Full RACE Social Stream
Latest RACE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferrari NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RACE as an investment opportunity.
The marque released just one photo of the supercar for now and hyped its launch for next month.
Luxury carmaker Ferrari on Wednesday unveiled initial details of its new supercar, the first of three new models it has promised for the coming months. Powered by a 830-horsepower engine, the new car will be a limited edition one based on Ferrari's 12-cylinder 812 Superfast model, it said in a statement. Ferrari's limited edition cars, which in the past have been produced in a few hundred units each, are even more exclusive models, with significant technological and aerodynamic upgrades.
Lamborghini President and CEO Stephan Winkelmann notes that while Q1 was strong for the automaker, the rest of the year may be even better.
Luxury carmaker Ferrari has appointed BBC's Top Gear Editorial Director Charlie Turner for the newly created position of chief content officer, it said on Tuesday. The appointment comes as the supercar maker and Formula One team seeks to strengthen its brand's growth potential through new luxury products such as apparel and accessory collections, as well as entertainment offers and exclusive customer services. Turner will take up the position this summer to lead Ferrari's push to become "a world-class producer of high-quality multimedia content across all platforms", the Italian company said.
Maranello (Italy), April 19, 2021 – Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/MTA: RACE) (“Ferrari” or the “Company”) informs that the Company has purchased, under the fourth tranche of the common share buyback program announced on March 11, 2021 (“Fourth Tranche”), additional common shares - reported in aggregate form, on a daily basis - on the Italian Stock Exchange (MTA) and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) as follows: MTANYSETotalTradingNumber of common shares purchasedAverage price per shareConsideration excluding feesNumber of common shares purchasedAverage price per shareConsideration excluding feesConsideration excluding feesNumber of common shares purchasedAverage price per shareConsideration excluding feesDateexcluding fees excluding fees excluding fees (d/m/y)(€)(€)($)($)(€)*(€)*(€)* 12/04/202...
RACE Price Returns