Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RACE POWR Grades
- RACE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.21% of US stocks.
- RACE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RACE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.05% of US stocks).
RACE Stock Summary
- RACE has a market capitalization of $54,603,538,959 -- more than approximately 95.2% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ferrari NV is higher than 93.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RACE is more volatile than merely 2.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ferrari NV are TT, PSA, EMR, DLR, and RSG.
- Visit RACE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ferrari.com.
RACE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RACE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$215.66||52-week high||$233.66|
|Prev. close||$212.24||52-week low||$176.03|
|Day high||$216.32||Avg. volume||327,725|
|50-day MA||$208.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$206.96||Market Cap||39.84B|
Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE) Company Bio
Ferrari SpA designs and manufactures sports cars. The Company offers new and pre-owned vehicles, repair services, warranty programs, financial services, and a variety of apparels. Ferrari participates in formula racing events and serves customers worldwide.
RACE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ferrari NV. To summarize, we found that Ferrari NV ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RACE, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.19 years, is 0% -- higher than just 22.83% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- RACE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Ferrari NV has a reliance on debt greater than just 11.18% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RACE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RACE Latest Social Stream
View Full RACE Social Stream
Latest RACE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferrari NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RACE as an investment opportunity.
Ferrari (RACE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Following the sale of Etro and the Ermenegildo Zegna Group's plan to publicly list in New York, what other deals are brewing?
#Ferrari #earnings $RACE Ferrari (NYSE/MTA:RACE) announced today that its financial results for the second quarter Ferrari (NYSE:RACE) to Announce Q-2 Y 2021 Financial Results on 2 August appeared on cyprosoftware .
A Ferrari California, formerly owned by Four Weddings and a Funeral star Hugh Grant, is now for sale on Auto Trader for just £79,950 The sportscar was bought by the British actor in 2012 as a 50thbirthday present to himself To view the full advert on Auto Trader, click here: https://bit.ly/3fDM7pt 8th June 2021 Rom-com actor, Hugh 
SimpleNews Two Volkswagen models ranked best value cars with lowest rate of depreciation Unsurprisingly, the car makes with the lowest rates of depreciation are all supercars, with Lamborghinis keeping their value the longest. After just three years, they only lose ten percent of their value, compared to Ferrari in second with 15 percent lost and Caterham and Lotus in joint third with 20 percent. The supercars are designed  The post Two Volkswagen models ranked best value cars with lowest rate of depreciation appeared first on SimpleNews .
RACE Price Returns