Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RACE POWR Grades
- RACE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.37% of US stocks.
- RACE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RACE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
RACE Stock Summary
- Ferrari NV's market capitalization of $55,095,804,199 is ahead of 94.99% of US-listed equities.
- RACE's current price/earnings ratio is 58.36, which is higher than 87.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ferrari NV is higher than 87.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ferrari NV, a group of peers worth examining would be NOK, ERIC, GMAB, HCM, and VNE.
- Visit RACE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ferrari.com.
RACE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RACE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.37||52-week high||$278.78|
|Prev. close||$187.61||52-week low||$178.87|
|Day high||$193.36||Avg. volume||454,365|
|50-day MA||$208.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$227.44||Market Cap||35.54B|
Ferrari N.V. Common Shares (RACE) Company Bio
Ferrari SpA designs and manufactures sports cars. The Company offers new and pre-owned vehicles, repair services, warranty programs, financial services, and a variety of apparels. Ferrari participates in formula racing events and serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
RACE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RACE Latest Social Stream
View Full RACE Social Stream
Latest RACE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferrari NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RACE as an investment opportunity.
Maranello (Italy), February 25, 2022 - Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/EXM: RACE) announced today that it has published its 2021 Annual Report and filed its annual report on Form 20-F, including financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021, with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Ferrari’s 2021 Annual Report and annual report on Form 20-F are available under section Investors on Ferrari’s corporate website at http://corporate.ferrari.com, where they can be viewed and do
Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/EXM: RACE) (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors intends to recommend to the Company’s shareholders a dividend distribution to the holders of common shares of Euro 1.362 per common share, implying an increase of 57% compared to the prior year and corresponding to a total distribution of approximately Euro 250 million. The distribution will be subject to its approval by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders which is scheduled to be held on April 13, 2
Porsche in advanced talks to follow Ferrari onto the stock exchange with an IPO that could value it over $100 billion
Parent Volkswagen Group has reversed earlier opposition and is now in advanced talks over an IPO of its famous sports car unit.
Mercedes dominated the hybrid era and as F1 enters a new phase in 2022, Toto Wolff wants Ferrari to be up there challenging for race wins.
Maranello (Italy), February 21, 2022 – Ferrari N.V. (NYSE/EXM: RACE) (“Ferrari” or the “Company”) informs that the Company has purchased, under the fifth tranche of the common share buyback program announced on October 4, 2021 (“Fifth Tranche”), additional common shares - reported in aggregate form, on a daily basis - on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) as follows: TradingDate(dd/mm/yyyy) Stock Exchange Number of common shares purchased Average price per shareexcluding fees($) Consideration ex
RACE Price Returns