RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RADA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RADA POWR Grades
- RADA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RADA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 98 days.
- RADA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.38% of US stocks).
RADA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 92.8, Rada Electronic Industries Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RADA is currently 144.82, higher than 96.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, RADA has reported earnings growth of -4,094.89%, putting it ahead of only 0.36% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rada Electronic Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be UEIC, IRBT, VNDA, ACLS, and VICR.
- RADA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rada Electronic Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.rada.com.
RADA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RADA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.03||52-week high||$14.80|
|Prev. close||$13.17||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$13.13||Avg. volume||637,302|
|50-day MA||$12.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.91||Market Cap||638.93M|
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RADA) Company Bio
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. is an Israel-based defense electronics contractor. The Company specializes in the development, production, and sales of Tactical Land Radars for Force and Border Protection and Avionics Systems (including Inertial Navigation Systems) for fighter aircraft and UAVs.
RADA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RADA Latest Social Stream
View Full RADA Social Stream
Latest RADA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rada Electronic Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RADA as an investment opportunity.
Rada Electronics Industries Limited (RADA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: RADA) (TASE: RADA) today announced that it will participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences and investor meetings in the coming weeks.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'll want to see a proven...
These small-cap stocks represent companies with promising businesses coupled and positive industry tailwinds.
RADA’s investor conference call to start at 9am ETNETANYA, Israel, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (NASDAQ: RADA, TASE: RADA) announced that it would be releasing its financial results for the second quarter of 2021 on Monday, August 2, 2021. The Company will host a conference call on the same day, starting at 9:00 am ET. Dov Sella, Chief Executive Officer and Avi Israel, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call and will be available to answer questions after
RADA Price Returns
Continue Researching RADAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rada Electronic Industries Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rada Electronic Industries Ltd (RADA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rada Electronic Industries Ltd (RADA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rada Electronic Industries Ltd (RADA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch