Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL): Price and Financial Metrics
RAIL Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that RAIL's revenue has grown -52.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.64% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RAIL is more volatile than 90.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RAIL comes in at -69.51% -- higher than that of only 3.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FreightCar America Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNDT, MCFT, WNC, DWSN, and CHX.
- RAIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FreightCar America Inc's official web site, go to www.freightcaramerica.com.
RAIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.16||52-week high||$7.84|
|Prev. close||$5.24||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$5.72||Avg. volume||1,934,188|
|50-day MA||$4.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.77||Market Cap||80.43M|
Freightcar America, Inc. (RAIL) Company Bio
FreightCar America designs, manufactures, and sells aluminum-bodied railcars and coal cars that transport various non-liquid commodities and products primarily in North America. The company operates through two segments, Manufacturing and Services. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
RAIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAIL Latest Social Stream
View Full RAIL Social Stream
Latest RAIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FreightCar America Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAIL as an investment opportunity.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL).
Gainers: FreightCar America (RAIL) +15%. Air Industries (AIRI) +14%. CompX International (CIX) +13%. Navios Maritime (NM) +11%. Broadwind (BWEN) +10%.Losers: Performant Financial (PFMT) -15%. Avalon Holdings (AWX) -10%. AgEagle Aerial Systems (UAVS) -8%. USA Truck (USAK) -8%. NN (NNBR) -8%....
Welcome to Seeking Alpha's Catalyst Watch - a breakdown of some of next week's actionable events that stand out. Check out Saturday morning's regular Stocks to Watch article for a full list of events planned for the week or the Seeking Alpha earnings calendar for companies due to report. Monday...
Gainers Discovery, Inc. (NASDAQ: DISCB ) shares gained 82.8% to close at $128.00 after climbing around 29% on Tuesday. Wah Fu Education Group Limited (NASDAQ: WAFU ) shares jumped 51.2% to close at $12.50 on Wednesday after the company swung to a profit in the first half of fiscal year 2021. MicroVision, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVIS ) gained 50.7% to close at $18.55 after Microsoft, which is a Microvision customer, won a US Army contract for AR headsets. Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRPB ) rose 41.8% to close at $37.00. Coursera, Inc. (NYSE: COUR ) gained 36.4% to close at $45.00 as the company priced its IPO at $33 a share. FreightCar America, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIL ) jumped 35.7% to close at $6.59. Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ: IVAC ) gained 31.7% to close at $7.15 in sympathy with Microso...
Active investing isn't easy, but for those that do it, the aim is to find the best companies to buy, and to profit...
RAIL Price Returns
Continue Researching RAILWant to see what other sources are saying about FreightCar America Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
FreightCar America Inc (RAIL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch