Ra Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RARX): Price and Financial Metrics
RARX Stock Summary
- Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 8.07% of US listed stocks.
- RARX's price/sales ratio is 880.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.63% of US stocks.
- RARX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RARX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUPH, PSTI, MRTX, ARDX, and RVNC.
- RARX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to rapharma.com.
RARX Stock Price Chart More Charts
RARX Price/Volume Stats
Ra Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RARX) Company Bio
Ra Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of diseases caused by excessive or uncontrolled activation of the complement system. Its peptide chemistry platform delivers enables the production of synthetic macrocyclic peptides that combine the diversity and specificity of antibodies with the pharmacological properties of small molecules. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.