Ra Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RARX): Price and Financial Metrics
RARX Stock Summary
- Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 8.46% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 724.92, Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.52% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for only 7.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc are PTGX, TOCA, CBMG, GERN, and SCYX.
- Visit RARX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to rapharma.com.
RARX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RARX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.99||52-week high||$48.02|
|Prev. close||$48.01||52-week low||$19.64|
|Day high||$48.01||Avg. volume||1,158,500|
|50-day MA||$46.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.47||Market Cap||2.27B|
Ra Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RARX) Company Bio
Ra Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of diseases caused by excessive or uncontrolled activation of the complement system. Its peptide chemistry platform delivers enables the production of synthetic macrocyclic peptides that combine the diversity and specificity of antibodies with the pharmacological properties of small molecules. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.