Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAVE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,600,808, RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC has a greater market value than just 7.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.06, RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.02% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.83%, RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.68% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SNAX, DTEA, FHI, CULP, and ROCK.
- Visit RAVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raverg.com.
RAVE Valuation Summary
- RAVE's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 175% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RAVE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAVE.
RAVE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 39.8%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 274.59%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.6%.
The table below shows RAVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAVE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.82% of graded US stocks.
- RAVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 89th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- IGC, PETQ, and MCK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAVE.
The table below shows RAVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.62||52-week high||$2.28|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$1.65||Avg. volume||136,001|
|50-day MA||$1.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||26.57M|
Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE) Company Bio
Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. franchises and distributes food to a chain of pizza buffet, delivery/carry out and express restaurants. The Company operates restaurants in the United States and other countries around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full RAVE Social Stream
Latest RAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAVE as an investment opportunity.
Accomplished restaurateur Tony Nemer Signs Multi-Unit Deal for the Sooner StateBLACKWELL, Okla., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pizza Inn, America’s Hometown Pizza Buffet, announced the opening of its newest location in Blackwell, Oklahoma. The new Pizza Inn at 1004 W. Doolin Ave. is owned and operated by local Blackwell business leader, Tony Nemer. Nemer is a former Pizza Inn franchisee who returned to the hometown brand because of its new store concept, strong sales performance and continue
Rave Restaurant Group ( NASDAQ:RAVE ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.01m (up 18% from...
We're starting off the final day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Gainers Sentage Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SNTG ) shares rose 67.7% to $5.10 in pre-market trading after jumping 24% on Thursday. BioAtla, Inc. (NASDAQ: BCAB ) rose 47.5% to $9.38 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 financial results. 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. (NASDAQ: YQ ) rose 20% to $0.9116 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Thursday. XPeng Inc. (NYSE: XPEV ) rose 18.8% to $8.15 in pre-market trading. XPENG completed RMB964 million debut issuance of auto leasing carbon-neutral asset-backed securities on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Fangdd Network Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: DUO ) shares rose 18.5% to $1.28 in pre-market trading after dropping around 14% on Thursday. Affimed N.V. (NASDAQ: AFMD ) rose 16.8% to $2.16 in pre-market trading. Affimed announced...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RAVE ) by...
RAVE Price Returns
Continue Researching RAVEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rave Restaurant Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch