Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAVE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RAVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.61% of US stocks.
- RAVE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 38 weeks.
- RAVE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.57% of US stocks).
RAVE Stock Summary
- RAVE has a higher market value than just 2.64% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,866,228.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rave Restaurant Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,738.33%; that's higher than only 0.61% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RAVE's revenue has grown -14.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.99% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rave Restaurant Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAH, TLYS, URBN, JW.A, and AVT.
- Visit RAVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raverg.com.
RAVE Valuation Summary
- RAVE's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 100% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RAVE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 26.9.
- RAVE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAVE.
RAVE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -31.75%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 147.27%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -65.02%.
The table below shows RAVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAVE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.61% of graded US stocks.
- RAVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 89th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PETQ, MCK, and AIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAVE.
The table below shows RAVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.27||52-week high||$2.09|
|Prev. close||$1.25||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.28||Avg. volume||736,298|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||22.87M|
Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE) Company Bio
Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. franchises and distributes food to a chain of pizza buffet, delivery/carry out and express restaurants. The Company operates restaurants in the United States and other countries around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full RAVE Social Stream
Latest RAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rave Restaurant Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAVE as an investment opportunity.
Pizza Inn announced today it has kicked off a partnership with Arkansas State second year running back, Lincoln Pare. Pare will work with the beloved Pizza Inn brand on and off the field through autograph sessions at local restaurants, curated social media content and creation of a special discount code for use by his local community.
RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter ended June 27, 2021.
Pizza Inn, America's Hometown Pizza Place, announced the opening of its new buffet location in Mountain View, Arkansas. Located at 220 E. Main Street, the new Pizza Inn is owned and operated by Franchisees Eric and Heidi Myers, and George and Julie Bethell. The Mountain View Pizza Inn location will be the brand's 32nd store in Arkansas.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Pizza Inn announced today the launch of its new House Pan Pizza made with fresh, never frozen pizza dough, topped with 100% real whole milk mozzarella cheese and pan-fried to a crispy golden brown crust for pizza lovers everywhere. The new House Pan Pizza is available on the All You Can Eat Buffet and for delivery or carryout.
RAVE Price Returns
Continue Researching RAVEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rave Restaurant Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch