Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBA POWR Grades
- RBA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.99% of US stocks.
- RBA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- RBA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RBA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 268.36, Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.51% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RBA is currently 26.94, higher than 79.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EEFT, DOOR, AMN, REGI, and MLI.
- Visit RBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ritchiebros.com.
RBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RBA's price/sales ratio is 45.45% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 243 months, RBA's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RBA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBA.
RBA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.61%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 43.14%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 235.63%.
The table below shows RBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94% of graded US stocks.
- RBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.57 -- ranking 277th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- AMEH, AIKI, and ACFN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBA.
The table below shows RBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.60||52-week high||$78.64|
|Prev. close||$66.12||52-week low||$50.61|
|Day high||$67.05||Avg. volume||569,399|
|50-day MA||$62.48||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$60.68||Market Cap||7.35B|
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) Company Bio
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is a seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBA Latest Social Stream
View Full RBA Social Stream
Latest RBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBA as an investment opportunity.
On November 3, Ritchie Bros. will host one of its largest crane auctions ever, selling more than 220 items as part of a complete dispersal for Sparks Industrial, Inc., based in Alabama. The auction features 38 cranes, including a 2013 Grove GML7550 550-ton all-terrain crane, an unused 2020 GMK5250XL 300-ton all-terrain crane, and an unused 2021 Grove GHC140 crawler crane. All items will be sold online without any minimum bids or reserve prices.
Ritchie Bros. regional online auctions keep rolling, with its latest Rocky Mountain event attracting 11,200+ online bidders from 62 countries to compete for 2,900+ items, generating US$41+ million in gross transaction value.
Media Advisory - Ritchie Bros. To Host Third Quarter 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call on November 05, 2021
Ritchie Bros. (NYSE: RBA) and (TSX: RBA) the world's largest industrial auctioneer and a leading equipment distributor, invites interested parties to participate in its third quarter 2021 earnings conference call, occurring on Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific time / 3:00 p.m. GMT. During the call, company executives will discuss Ritchie Bros.' earning results and answer questions from analysts and institutional investors. The Company's third quarter 2021 ea
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (NYSE: RBA) (TSX: RBA) ("Ritchie Bros. and the "Company") announces that Sharon Driscoll (Chief Financial Officer of Ritchie Bros.) has advised the Company that she intends to retire within two years. As part of an effective succession process, Ms. Driscoll will continue to serve as CFO until the Company appoints her successor and will then assume a role as an Executive Vice President serving as an advisor to Ritchie Bros.' CEO.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
RBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBAWant to see what other sources are saying about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch