Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA): Price and Financial Metrics
RBA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,952,808,104, Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc has a greater market value than 77.42% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 241.52, Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.72% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RBA is currently 26.96, higher than 79.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMN, REZI, ENS, THO, and GOOS.
- RBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's official web site, go to www.ritchiebros.com.
RBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.94||52-week high||$78.64|
|Prev. close||$63.19||52-week low||$38.28|
|Day high||$63.18||Avg. volume||788,616|
|50-day MA||$57.17||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$59.15||Market Cap||6.81B|
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) Company Bio
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is a seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
RBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RBA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.54 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.7% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 78.04% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 23.32% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBA Latest Social Stream
View Full RBA Social Stream
Latest RBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBA as an investment opportunity.
Over the last year, online shopping has hit new heights, positively impacting the transportation industry, while working from home has resulted in an increase in home renovations and an exodus to the suburbs, directly impacting the construction sector. According to Ritchie Bros. Market Trends, which is now updated with new data daily, U.S. truck tractor pricing is up 20% year over year (for the three months ending March 31), while medium earthmoving equipment prices in the United States are up 15%.
For decades, both Ritchie Bros. and Rouse Services have been serving the equipment and truck industries with their respective appraisal businesses. With Ritchie Bros.' acquisition of Rouse last year, the company has now combined these two appraisal businesses into one team with unrivalled hands-on equipment experience, knowledge, and data.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE:RBA) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 140% Total Return On Their Investment
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Ritchie Bros. inspects tens of thousands of equipment items each month, in preparation for sale in one of its numerous sales solutions, including live/online auctions with Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, weekly online marketplaces at IronPlanet, and a daily reserved solution in Marketplace-E. The company also inspects tens of thousands of additional items to support customers for lease returns, financing, trade-ins, repossessions, private sale, asset verification, and more. All in all, Ritchie Bros. Inspection Services and its 400+ team members completed more than 600,000 equipment inspections in 2020, taking over 15 million photos and analyzing hundreds of thousands of oil samples in its in-house fluid analysis lab.
Partnership to Accelerate Global Product Expansion and Innovation in CTVNEW YORK, March 29, 2021 /CNW/ -- TripleLift, one of the largest advertising technology platforms in the world, announced today it has signed a definitive agreement to receive a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners. Vista, a leading global investment firm focused on enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, will help drive further innovation across TripleLift and accelerate global growth.
RBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBAWant to see what other sources are saying about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!