Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBA POWR Grades
- RBA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.27% of US stocks.
- RBA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- RBA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
RBA Stock Summary
- RBA has a higher market value than 76.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,927,008,110.
- RBA's current price/earnings ratio is 40.72, which is higher than 80.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 19.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HAIN, EEFT, ATR, COTY, and HELE.
- Visit RBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ritchiebros.com.
RBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RBA's price/sales ratio is 45.45% higher, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 243 months, RBA's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RBA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBA.
RBA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 127.97%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 53.65%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.61%.
The table below shows RBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.3% of graded US stocks.
- RBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.57 -- ranking 278th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AMEH, AIKI, and ACFN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBA.
The table below shows RBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.53||52-week high||$76.18|
|Prev. close||$61.72||52-week low||$50.61|
|Day high||$60.90||Avg. volume||499,627|
|50-day MA||$65.02||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$63.08||Market Cap||6.59B|
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) Company Bio
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is a seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBA Latest Social Stream
View Full RBA Social Stream
Latest RBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBA as an investment opportunity.
Media Advisory - Ritchie Bros. To Host Fourth Quarter 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call on February 18, 2022
Ritchie Bros. (NYSE: RBA) (TSX: RBA) invites interested parties to participate in its fourth quarter 2021 earnings conference call, occurring on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific time / 4:00 p.m. GMT. During the call, company executives will discuss Ritchie Bros.' earnings results and answer questions from analysts and institutional investors. The Company's fourth quarter 2021 earnings results will be released after NYSE and TSX markets close the day prior,
Used equipment and truck prices reached unprecedented levels in 2021. With its January Market Trends Report, Ritchie Bros. looks closely at earthmoving and aerial equipment sales last year, with in-depth charts outlining volumes, median pricing, and more by asset category. For example, did you know that Ritchie Bros. sold 3,888 excavators in the United States last year? Or that the median price was approximately $57,500, which is up 15% year over year (for the three months ending December 31, 20
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers (NYSE:RBA) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.62%Payable March 4; for shareholders of record Feb. 11; ex-div Feb.
Ritchie Bros. (NYSE: RBA) (TSX: RBA) announces that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.25 per common share, payable on March 4, 2022 to shareholders of record on February 11, 2022. This dividend is considered an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
Nations Capital, Inc. (NCI), an asset management and advisory firm, together with Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (NYSE: RBA), has agreed to acquire certain assets formerly owned by DBi Services in a transaction with DeAngelo Contracting Services, LLC (DCS). Financial terms were not disclosed. The assets include several thousand highway and road maintenance equipment units, including service vehicles, trucks, construction equipment, and miscellaneous support equipment located across the U.S. The ac
RBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBAWant to see what other sources are saying about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch