Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA): Price and Financial Metrics
RBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.87||52-week high||$66.99|
|Prev. close||$63.02||52-week low||$48.72|
|Day high||$63.52||Avg. volume||2,186,175|
|50-day MA||$61.77||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$58.66||Market Cap||11.45B|
RBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBA POWR Grades
- RBA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RBA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RBA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
RBA Stock Summary
- RBA's current price/earnings ratio is 91.14, which is higher than 94.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 592.85%, RB GLOBAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.93% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RB GLOBAL INC comes in at 57.84%, a number that bests 90.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RB GLOBAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PB, CMA, FHB, FBNC, and CSSE.
- RBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RB GLOBAL INC's official web site, go to www.ritchiebros.com.
RBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RBA's EV/EBIT ratio is 230.38% higher, now standing at 52.2.
- RBA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBA.
RBA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 111.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.32%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 111.1%.
The table below shows RBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.3% of graded US stocks.
- RBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.57 -- ranking 278th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AMEH, AIKI, and ACFN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBA.
The table below shows RBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) Company Bio
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is a seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
RBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBA Latest Social Stream
View Full RBA Social Stream
Latest RBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RB GLOBAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBA as an investment opportunity.
RB Global, Inc. (NYSE: RBA) (TSX: RBA), a trusted global marketplace for insights, services and transaction solutions for commercial assets and vehicles, today announced that its subsidiary SmartEquip has released a major enhancement to its digital parts commerce product. The new SmartEquip e-Commerce Store 2.0 platform can help dealers, fleet owners and authorized distributors in the industrial goods industry to set up a branded, digital parts shop quickly and easily. Those businesses can then
Most readers would already be aware that RB Global's (NYSE:RBA) stock increased significantly by 13% over the past...
SAN MATEO, Calif. & WESTCHESTER, Ill., August 23, 2023--Guidewire and IAA, an RB Global, Inc. company, announced that IAA’s new apps are now available in the Guidewire Marketplace.
Shareholders have privately written to the vehicle marketplace’s board voicing displeasure with management changes.
The board of RB Global, Inc. ( NYSE:RBA ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 13th of September, with...
RBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBAWant to see what other sources are saying about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch