Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA): Price and Financial Metrics
RBA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 34.27, Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 77.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RBA is currently 22.78, higher than 80.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that RBA's revenue has grown 46.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc are WTFC, PFGC, ASGN, LHCG, and SAM.
- RBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's official web site, go to www.rbauction.com.
RBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
RBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.94||52-week high||$44.22|
|Prev. close||$43.23||52-week low||$30.76|
|Day high||$43.33||Avg. volume||355,330|
|50-day MA||$41.44||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$37.00||Market Cap||4.65B|
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) Company Bio
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is a seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.