Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RBA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RBA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.68% of US stocks).
RBA Stock Summary
- RBA has a market capitalization of $6,686,313,445 -- more than approximately 76.85% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 197.46, Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.62% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 13.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc are BLD, LFUS, AMN, IBP, and AMED.
- RBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's official web site, go to www.ritchiebros.com.
RBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RBA's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.35% higher, now standing at 24.7.
- Over the past 243 months, RBA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.9.
- Over the past 243 months, RBA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBA.
RBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.54||52-week high||$78.64|
|Prev. close||$60.63||52-week low||$43.80|
|Day high||$61.07||Avg. volume||613,780|
|50-day MA||$60.01||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$62.02||Market Cap||6.68B|
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) Company Bio
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is a seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
RBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc. To summarize, we found that Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 33.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc ended up being:
- 91% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 74.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 79.04% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.7% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBA Latest Social Stream
View Full RBA Social Stream
Latest RBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBA as an investment opportunity.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 866 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE:RBA) based on that […]
With U.S. truck tractor prices up 30% year over year at Ritchie Bros., the company is diving into the data with industry experts to discuss what is driving this hot transportation market in 2021. On July 27, at 12 p.m. Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) Ritchie Bros. will host an Inside Edge industry panel about the transportation industry, covering OEM production delays, auction volumes & pricing, spot rate impact, driver shortages, and more.
Through the first half of 2021 Ritchie Bros. has driven unprecedented demand through its online auctions and marketplaces and achieved strong prices for its consignors. In fact, truck tractor prices in the United States are up 30% year over, while medium earthmoving and vocational truck prices are each up 25%.
Does the July share price for Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated ( NYSE:RBA ) reflect what it's really worth...
Media Advisory - Ritchie Bros. To Host Second Quarter 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call on August 06, 2021
Ritchie Bros. (NYSE: RBA) (TSX: RBA) the world's largest industrial auctioneer and a leading equipment distributor, invites interested parties to participate in its Second quarter 2021 earnings conference call, occurring on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific time / 4:00 p.m. BST. During the call, company executives will discuss Ritchie Bros.' earning results and answer questions from analysts and institutional investors. The Company's Second quarter 2021 earnin
RBA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBAWant to see what other sources are saying about Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch