Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd consecutive quarter dividends for RBA have increased.
- RBA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 36.99% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 86.13% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RBA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NLY, KMPR, NOA, GTN and LEA.
RBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RBA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 36.13%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc are:
- The amount of revenue Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than only 20.25%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, RBA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 87.12% of them.
RBA Dividend Chart
RBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RBA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on RBA dividends?Want to do more research on Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc Common Stock (RBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) - Dividend Investor
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (RBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha