Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBBN POWR Grades
- RBBN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.59% of US stocks.
- RBBN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- RBBN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
RBBN Stock Summary
- RBBN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.67 -- higher than merely 14.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of RIBBON COMMUNICATIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 18.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, RBBN has reported earnings growth of -421.25%, putting it ahead of just 4.13% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIBBON COMMUNICATIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADXS, RMED, SNCR, SPOK, and GEOS.
- RBBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RIBBON COMMUNICATIONS INC's official web site, go to www.ribboncommunications.com.
RBBN Valuation Summary
- RBBN's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 30.77% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RBBN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBBN.
RBBN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -52.93%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -52.93%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.06%.
The table below shows RBBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.83% of graded US stocks.
- RBBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.588 -- ranking 47th of 83 Computers stocks.
- LTRX, OMQS, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBBN.
The table below shows RBBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RBBN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RBBN, see our RBBN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
RBBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.82||52-week high||$4.84|
|Prev. close||$3.71||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||886,000|
|50-day MA||$3.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.10||Market Cap||642.23M|
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) Company Bio
Ribbon Communications, formerly Sonus Networks, provides networked solutions for communications service providers and enterprises. Its products include session border controllers, Session Initiation Protocol session management servers, Voice over IP switches, SIP application servers, multi-protocol signaling gateways and network analytics tools. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBBN Latest Social Stream
View Full RBBN Social Stream
Latest RBBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIBBON COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBBN as an investment opportunity.
Ribbon Expects Minimal Impact from Silicon Valley Bank Closure
Ribbon Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: RBBN), a global provider of real time communications technology and IP optical networking solutions to many of the world's largest service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure operators to modernize and protect their networks, today announced that it does not expect the closing of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) to have a significant impact on its operations.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Frontier Communications, Ribbon Communications, Weave Communications and Kaleyra
Frontier Communications, Ribbon Communications, Weave Communications and Kaleyra have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Is Ribbon Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:RBBN) Potentially Undervalued?
Ribbon Communications Inc. ( NASDAQ:RBBN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with a...
Ribbon's Apollo Platform Offers Industry Leading 1.2T Wavelengths and 19.2T Density, Delivering Massive Cost and Performance Benefits
Ribbon Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: RBBN), a global provider of real time communications technology and IP optical networking solutions to many of the world's largest service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure operators to modernize and protect their networks, today announced the launch of its breakthrough Apollo OT9408 platform, a next generation compact modular transport platform.
Ribbon Cloud Native Solutions Enable Operators to Simplify Deployment of Telecom Network Services
Ribbon Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: RBBN), a global provider of real time communications technology and IP optical networking solutions to many of the world's largest service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure operators to modernize and protect their networks, today announced that its Core SBC, PSX and RAMP can now be deployed in a containerized, cloud-native environment.
RBBN Price Returns
Continue Researching RBBNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ribbon Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ribbon Communications Inc (RBBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ribbon Communications Inc (RBBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ribbon Communications Inc (RBBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...