Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN): Price and Financial Metrics
RBBN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 62.17%, Ribbon Communications Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.79% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RBBN has reported earnings growth of -143.3%, putting it ahead of just 9.85% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RBBN is more volatile than 85.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ribbon Communications Inc are MRIN, BVSN, AEIS, NAVB, and LEDS.
- Visit RBBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ribboncommunications.com.
RBBN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RBBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.12||52-week high||$6.23|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$2.44|
|Day high||$3.13||Avg. volume||283,892|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.38||Market Cap||346.20M|
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) Company Bio
Ribbon Communications, formerly Sonus Networks, provides networked solutions for communications service providers and enterprises. Its products include session border controllers, Session Initiation Protocol session management servers, Voice over IP switches, SIP application servers, multi-protocol signaling gateways and network analytics tools. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
RBBN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ribbon Communications Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ribbon Communications Inc ranked in the 35st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ribbon Communications Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.07% -- higher than only 19.56% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, RBBN is generating more cash flow than only 16.05% of positive cash flow stocks in the Communication Services.
- Ribbon Communications Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.6% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|