Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN): Price and Financial Metrics
RBBN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 255.51%, Ribbon Communications Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ribbon Communications Inc is reporting a growth rate of -656.14%; that's higher than merely 3.1% of US stocks.
- Ribbon Communications Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGYS, SEAC, CMTL, EYES, and DZSI.
- Visit RBBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ribboncommunications.com.
RBBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.79||52-week high||$7.49|
|Prev. close||$7.01||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$7.00||Avg. volume||336,230|
|50-day MA||$6.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||987.25M|
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) Company Bio
Ribbon Communications, formerly Sonus Networks, provides networked solutions for communications service providers and enterprises. Its products include session border controllers, Session Initiation Protocol session management servers, Voice over IP switches, SIP application servers, multi-protocol signaling gateways and network analytics tools. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
RBBN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ribbon Communications Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ribbon Communications Inc ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ribbon Communications Inc, consider:
- Ribbon Communications Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Ribbon Communications Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -10.3. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 8.27% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 86.01% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALSK, SIFY, GSAT, HCHC, and CNSL can be thought of as valuation peers to RBBN, in the sense that they are in the Communication Services sector and have a similar price forecast based on DCF valuation.