Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBBN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RBBN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- RBBN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- RBBN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 41.1% of US stocks).
RBBN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.47, Ribbon Communications Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Ribbon Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 19.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, RBBN has reported earnings growth of -177.43%, putting it ahead of merely 11.56% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ribbon Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNCR, LMNL, IPHA, AUMN, and AEIS.
- RBBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ribbon Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.ribboncommunications.com.
RBBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, RBBN's price/sales ratio is 43.59% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- RBBN's price/sales ratio has moved down 14.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RBBN's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBBN.
RBBN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.12%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 87.86%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 45.9%.
The table below shows RBBN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RBBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.33% of graded US stocks.
- RBBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 48th of 83 Computers stocks.
- IBM, JKHY, and CLSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RBBN.
The table below shows RBBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RBBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.21||52-week high||$11.25|
|Prev. close||$6.28||52-week low||$3.61|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||571,870|
|50-day MA||$6.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.53||Market Cap||919.79M|
Ribbon Communications Inc. (RBBN) Company Bio
Ribbon Communications, formerly Sonus Networks, provides networked solutions for communications service providers and enterprises. Its products include session border controllers, Session Initiation Protocol session management servers, Voice over IP switches, SIP application servers, multi-protocol signaling gateways and network analytics tools. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBBN Latest Social Stream
View Full RBBN Social Stream
Latest RBBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ribbon Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBBN as an investment opportunity.
These are the cybersecurity stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2021.
Does the September share price for Ribbon Communications Inc. ( NASDAQ:RBBN ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
Ribbon Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: RBBN), a global provider of real time communications software and IP optical transport solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors, today announced that it will be presenting at the Jefferies Virtual Software Conference, taking place September 14-15.
Ribbon (RBBN) and KGPCo join forces to aid service providers with Cloud & Edge as well as IP Optical solutions in a bid to revamp their communications networks.
Ribbon and KGPCo Expand Partnership to Deliver Service Providers a Complete Portfolio of Cloud & Edge and IP Optical Solutions
Ribbon Communications Inc. (Nasdaq: RBBN), a global provider of real time communications software and IP Optical networking solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors, today announced that it has expanded its partnership with KGPCo, the country's largest communications network services and supply chain provider. The expanded partnership enables KGPCo to re-sell Ribbon's entire portfolio of Cloud & Edge and IP Optical solutions. As part of the expanded relati
RBBN Price Returns
Continue Researching RBBNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ribbon Communications Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ribbon Communications Inc (RBBN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ribbon Communications Inc (RBBN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ribbon Communications Inc (RBBN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch