Rubicon Technology, Inc. (RBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBCN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $3,201,756, RUBICON TECHNOLOGY INC has a greater market value than merely 0.74% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RUBICON TECHNOLOGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RBCN is more volatile than 97.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RUBICON TECHNOLOGY INC are UFPT, MATX, CMC, AGL, and VIST.
- RBCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RUBICON TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.rubicontechnology.com.
RBCN Valuation Summary
- RBCN's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RBCN's price/sales ratio has moved down 15.4 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBCN.
RBCN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 116.74%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.52%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 17.61%.
The table below shows RBCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.59||52-week high||$17.74|
|Prev. close||$1.60||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$1.66||Avg. volume||13,226|
|50-day MA||$1.68||Dividend yield||691.82%|
|200-day MA||$6.52||Market Cap||3.92M|
Rubicon Technology, Inc. (RBCN) Company Bio
Rubicon Technology, Inc. provides monocrystalline sapphire for applications in optical and industrial systems. It operates in Sapphire and Pharmacy segments. The company offers optical and industrial sapphire products in various shapes and sizes, including round and rectangular windows and wafers, domes, tubes, and rods for a range of end markets comprising defense and aerospace, specialty lighting, instrumentation, sensors and detectors, semiconductor process equipment, electronic substrates, medical, and laser applications. It also provides medications and vitamins to patients being discharged from skilled nursing facilities. The company markets and sells its products through its direct sales force in North America, Europe, and Asia. Its principal customers include defense subcontractors, industrial manufacturers, fabricators, and resellers. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Bensenville, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full RBCN Social Stream
Latest RBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RUBICON TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBCN as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
Bensenville, IL , Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rubicon Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: RBCN) announced that it has notified The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) of the Company’s decision to voluntarily delist its common stock from the Nasdaq Capital Market and its intent to file a Form 25 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on or about December 23, 2022. As a result, the Company expects the delisting of its common stock to become effective on December 30, 2022. The Comp
Investment management company Cedar Creek Partners recently released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund increased by 13.4% net of fees and expenses. In the nine months ended 30th September 2022, the fund was up 2.4% net of fees and expenses. You can […]
We're starting the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we get a start on Thursday trading with the latest news!
RBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RBCNWant to see what other sources are saying about Rubicon Technology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Rubicon Technology Inc (RBCN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rubicon Technology Inc (RBCN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rubicon Technology Inc (RBCN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch