Roblox Corp. (RBLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBLX POWR Grades
- RBLX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 19.71% of US stocks.
- RBLX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- RBLX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RBLX Stock Summary
- RBLX's went public 1.74 years ago, making it older than just 7.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ROBLOX CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 620.11%, ROBLOX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.95% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROBLOX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be COIN, LGND, ROIV, LYFT, and ABCL.
- Visit RBLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.roblox.com.
RBLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RBLX's price/sales ratio is 283.33% higher, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 21 months, RBLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 32.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBLX.
RBLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.68||52-week high||$125.99|
|Prev. close||$33.99||52-week low||$21.65|
|Day high||$34.69||Avg. volume||24,487,512|
|50-day MA||$37.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.82||Market Cap||18.51B|
Roblox Corp. (RBLX) Company Bio
Roblox Corp. engages in the provision of online gaming services. Its platform consists of the Roblox Client, the Roblox Studio, and the Roblox Cloud. The Roblox Client is an application that allows users to explore 3D digital worlds. The Roblox Studio is the toolset that allows developers and creators to build, publish, and operate 3D experiences and other content accessed with the Roblox Client. The Roblox Cloud includes the services and infrastructure that power the human co-experience platforms. The company was founded by Erik Cassel and David B. Baszucki in March 2004 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBLX Latest Social Stream
View Full RBLX Social Stream
Latest RBLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROBLOX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBLX as an investment opportunity.
2022 has wreaked havoc on stocks across the board, but more pain may be on the way with the threat of a recession and declining earnings.
With many growth stocks trading far from their peaks, that cheer might come from the significant opportunities for bold long-term investors in 2023 and beyond. Here's what you need to know about these three stocks to buy in a bear market. Justin Pope (Roku): Roku gained some attention over the past few years as the era of streaming got underway.
A lot has been made about the metaverse and its potential, but in many ways it has failed so far to live up to its hype. At the WSJ’s Tech Live conference, Phil Libin, co-founder and CEO of startups All Turtles and Mmhmm, and Herman Narula, CEO of Improbable Worlds, sat down with host Zoe Thomas to debate the prospects and letdowns of the metaverse. Photo: Bing Guan/Bloomberg
Roblox stock is one of the top metaverse stocks, and reported earnings in early November. Is RBLX stock a buy right now?
In this article, we discuss the 12 best Nancy Pelosi stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more Nancy Pelosi stocks, go directly to 5 Best Nancy Pelosi Stocks to Buy Now. The stock trading activities of lawmakers in the United States have always made for interesting case studies. This is […]
RBLX Price Returns