Roblox Corp. (RBLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.12||52-week high||$53.88|
|Prev. close||$39.51||52-week low||$23.88|
|Day high||$40.50||Avg. volume||11,611,088|
|50-day MA||$40.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.12||Market Cap||24.28B|
RBLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBLX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RBLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.9% of US stocks.
- RBLX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RBLX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.91% of US stocks).
RBLX Stock Summary
- ROBLOX CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.97% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ROBLOX CORP is higher than 94.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RBLX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RBLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROIV, UPST, QLGN, COIN, and SEDG.
- Visit RBLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.roblox.com.
RBLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RBLX's price/sales ratio is 320.41% higher, now standing at 10.3.
- RBLX's price/sales ratio has moved down 31.1 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBLX.
Roblox Corp. (RBLX) Company Bio
Roblox Corp. engages in the provision of online gaming services. Its platform consists of the Roblox Client, the Roblox Studio, and the Roblox Cloud. The Roblox Client is an application that allows users to explore 3D digital worlds. The Roblox Studio is the toolset that allows developers and creators to build, publish, and operate 3D experiences and other content accessed with the Roblox Client. The Roblox Cloud includes the services and infrastructure that power the human co-experience platforms. The company was founded by Erik Cassel and David B. Baszucki in March 2004 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBLX Latest Social Stream
View Full RBLX Social Stream
Latest RBLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROBLOX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBLX as an investment opportunity.
Best Growth Stock to Buy: Roblox vs. The Trade Desk
Investors looking at purchasing growth stocks have two excellent options in Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) and The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD). Fool.com contributor and finance professor Parkev Tatevosian picks his favorite.
Checking on Airbnb, Alphabet, A. O. Smith, and Other Stocks Not Starting With an "A"
At its annual developers conference, Google's parent company reminded everyone how it got to be one of the most dominant businesses in the U.S.
Is Roblox Stock a Buy?
After initially sending shares lower, investors changed their minds and pushed Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) stock higher following its recent first-quarter earnings report. The online gaming platform provided support for both the bullish and bearish thesis on the stock, with good news on engagement offset by significant net losses. Let's take a closer look at those growth and financial trends, and what they might mean for this tech stock.
Hero or Zero? 3 High-Risk Metaverse Stocks to Make You Rich … or Broke.
These three metaverse stocks could be big winners, or set investors back, making them high-risk, high-upside picks for those okay with risk.
Is Now the Perfect Time to Buy Roblox Stock?
Gaming platform company Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) is an exciting stock to look at right now. Despite being down 71% from its late 2022 high, the business performance over the past year has me thinking now might be the best time to pick up shares. When Roblox came public in early 2021, one of the biggest questions surrounding the business was how sticky the platform would be as its users get older.
RBLX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...