Roblox Corp. (RBLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RBLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.65% of US stocks.
- RBLX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RBLX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
RBLX Stock Summary
- Roblox Corp's stock had its IPO on March 10, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 472.9%, Roblox Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.02% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Roblox Corp comes in at 107.73%, a number that bests 92.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Roblox Corp are TWTR, PTC, ZI, ZEN, and SMAR.
- Visit RBLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corp.roblox.com.
RBLX Valuation Summary
- RBLX's price/sales ratio is 52.6; this is 892.45% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 175 days, RBLX's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.2.
- RBLX's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 175 days.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBLX.
RBLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.93||52-week high||$141.60|
|Prev. close||$36.42||52-week low||$21.65|
|Day high||$36.04||Avg. volume||27,834,635|
|50-day MA||$31.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.75||Market Cap||19.47B|
Roblox Corp. (RBLX) Company Bio
Roblox Corp. engages in the provision of online gaming services. Its platform consists of the Roblox Client, the Roblox Studio, and the Roblox Cloud. The Roblox Client is an application that allows users to explore 3D digital worlds. The Roblox Studio is the toolset that allows developers and creators to build, publish, and operate 3D experiences and other content accessed with the Roblox Client. The Roblox Cloud includes the services and infrastructure that power the human co-experience platforms. The company was founded by Erik Cassel and David B. Baszucki in March 2004 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBLX Latest Social Stream
View Full RBLX Social Stream
Latest RBLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Roblox Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBLX as an investment opportunity.
We see Roblox as a $200 stock one day.
Shares of popular video-game and digital experience platform Roblox (RBLX) fell under considerable pressure following the release of its fourth-quarter earnings results last week, which fell well short of analyst expectations. I am bullish on the stock while it's in free-fall mode. Roblox stock tumbled over 25% following the results, steadily sinking even lower in the following sessions. Now down around 66% from its all-time high, many investors are fearful of what evidence of slowed user growth and engagement could entail, and its users continue aging. Undoubtedly, I was always a bit skeptical when it came to Roblox stock.
San Mateo fintech Tipalti boosts hiring after more than doubling payment volume, raising $270 million
Tipalti has been on a roll lately, as many of its fast-growing clients enjoy explosive growth. This week the company said its payment volume more than doubled in 2021 to more than $36 billion. The San Mateo fintech helps Amazon Twitch (Nasdaq: AMZN), Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) and other companies handle their accounts payable, which often means paying individuals around the world for their creative content.
Roblox stock is one of the hottest metaverse stocks, but plunged after its latest earnings report. Is RBLX stock a buy right now?
Roblox is investing in multi-year growth and will not need to concern itself with easing short-term investors by reporting profit just yet.
RBLX Price Returns