Roblox Corp. (RBLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBLX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RBLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RBLX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RBLX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.14% of US stocks).
RBLX Stock Summary
- ROBLOX CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.6% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ROBLOX CORP is higher than 94.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ROBLOX CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROBLOX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ASTR, COIN, CODX, ASTI, and HQY.
- RBLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROBLOX CORP's official web site, go to corp.roblox.com.
RBLX Valuation Summary
- RBLX's price/sales ratio is 12.2; this is 408.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 25 months, RBLX's price/sales ratio has gone down 29.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RBLX.
RBLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.43||52-week high||$53.88|
|Prev. close||$42.07||52-week low||$21.65|
|Day high||$44.84||Avg. volume||13,265,472|
|50-day MA||$38.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.54||Market Cap||24.05B|
Roblox Corp. (RBLX) Company Bio
Roblox Corp. engages in the provision of online gaming services. Its platform consists of the Roblox Client, the Roblox Studio, and the Roblox Cloud. The Roblox Client is an application that allows users to explore 3D digital worlds. The Roblox Studio is the toolset that allows developers and creators to build, publish, and operate 3D experiences and other content accessed with the Roblox Client. The Roblox Cloud includes the services and infrastructure that power the human co-experience platforms. The company was founded by Erik Cassel and David B. Baszucki in March 2004 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
RBLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBLX Latest Social Stream
View Full RBLX Social Stream
Latest RBLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROBLOX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBLX as an investment opportunity.
D.A. Davidson reiterates Buy rating on Roblox ahead of AI integration
Yahoo Finance Live discusses Roblox stock and breaks down the potential for AI to improve the companies revenue.
Roblox (RBLX) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Roblox (RBLX) closed at $43.36, marking a -0.76% move from the previous day.
2 Breakout Growth Stocks You Can Buy and Hold for the Next Decade
Inflation, supply shortages, and rising interest rates were too much for the markets last year. Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) and Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) have returned 38% and 50%, respectively, since the beginning of the year.
Roblox (RBLX) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Roblox (RBLX) closed at $42.72, marking a -1.09% move from the previous day.
Roblox Stock is Falling. ‘Solid’ February Results Weren’t Enough for Wall Street.
Roblox's daily active users rose to 67.3 million in February, up 22% year over year. Shares have soared in 2023.
RBLX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...